H2 Property Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend H2 Property Services
Read H2 Property Services Reviews

Tell us how H2 Property Services made you happy
Very efficient and did an excellent job. Good communication and quick.
Prompt response to my call out. Everything carefully explained and new boiler fitted. All good except alarm went off (though this was noted) but had to get an electrician to sort. Would recomend.
Excellent service competent and courteous young man.
Job well done but I had an anxious time waiting to get it done owing to the weather. I am special priority because of health and age.
Jack came on time and completed all the required jobs on time and was very polite and helpful
Very fast and extremely helpful. Nicely surprised by the bill.
Excellent professional service, highly recommended.
Helpful and friendly service. The engineer was polite, professional and took the time to answer any questions I had. I would definitely recommend them and I will use again in the future.
The service was efficient, very responsive and friendly. I would recommend this company without reservation.
Reliable, efficient, good clear explanations of what work was done and why.
Excellent service but rather expensive
They responded immediately to a blocked toilet, their plumber quickly identified the problem,fixed it and also came back the next day with 2 new valves which also helped another toilet problem. I have already recommended them to neighbours
Arrived on time, very tidy. A good job all round
Efficient friendly service, certainly will use again.
Liam was very good, he replaced our waste disposal unit efficiently and left the area spotless. Good experience and from this would use H2 Property Services again.
a very agreeable person who came to service my boiler
Very professional service! Immediate response from an online message, appointment within 24 hours and a very helpful and friendly technician. I'd definitely recommend.
Transparent, reliable and expert service. After British Gas declined to tackle our heating problems, I turned to H2 Property Services. No problem! Perfect renewal of system.
I am so impressed with the service I got from start to finish. Everything went so smoothly, with no issues. Communication between myself the landlord, tenants and H2 Property Team was excellent. Can not fault them at all. Great professional service.
It is a tenanted property but they were very responsive on the phone and the tenants reported very favourably on they way they did the work. Very satified and would use them again.
H2 Property Services is rated 4.86 based on 333 reviews