H2 Property Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend H2 Property Services
Read H2 Property Services Reviews

Tell us how H2 Property Services made you happy
Booking efficient and friendly. Plumber arrived when arranged who was also efficient and friendly; diagnosed the problem and set to work immediately didn’t waste time and couldn’t have been more accommodating. No hidden charges. Thoroughly recommend.
Brilliant fast and great boiler service. Got the parts we needed very quickly too. Would definitely recommend.
Very professional service and easy to communicate with. Very happy with my choice.
Professional and reliable. Thanks!
Very responsive to my initial query. Provided advice, explained quote and booked job in quickly and efficiently. Invoiced along with the certifications I had asked for. Good service all round.
Once again H2 Property Services have come up trumps, an elderly friend had a sudden loss of hot water, H2 were contacted, came at the agreed time, were courteous, very professional and sorted the problem in record time. Thank You. Needless to say I highly recommend H2 and would definitely use them again, as would my elderly friend.
Quick clean and tidy and efficient Very pleasant engineer who wore appropriate P P E
Job wasn’t completed.. the task wasn’t resolved
pleasant to deal with and efficient and , given traffic in London , reasonably priced . I will use you again Mike Gotch .
Very quick response. Very pleased. Everything (even the bad bits!) explained to us thoroughly by Winston. Top stuff guys
Great service, very professional engineers.
As an absentee landlord, I contacted H2 to do some work remotely for me on my rental property. They were a pleasure to work with and the work was done speedily, cleanly and to a high quality. I will use them again without a doubt.
If you are reading this review. Have no doubt about calling this company for assistance! I cannot praise the professionalism and conduct of this company! Customer services was brilliant as they booked my slot to get my heating fixed. The engineer arrived on time and carried out the task of fixing the heating in addition to providing me with advice on using the heating and how to save money on the energy bill. I cannot rate the professionalism of both customer service and the engineer! Ps you wont be given stupid o'clock times either!
On time; kept up to date at all times; reasonably priced.
Both my husband and I were very impressed by the way your engineer dealt with our problem he was efficient and very professional and got the job done Thank you so much for your services will be recommending you to anyone who asks Regards
I have used H2 Property Services for a tenanted flat for several years and have always found them prompt, polite, well organised and very professional.
Efficient and friendly. I’d recommend H2 Property Services.
Always excellent and reliable service. I have used them several times, mostly for domestic/household plumbing jobs, and always received polite, prompt and excellent work. They've completed tasks that other plumbers refused to touch, which is a massive feather in their cap, I believe. Being a family business, and not an uncaring corporation, they take pride in their work. Would recommend to all.
Your plumber arrived on time, he was polite and efficient and he completed the work requested with total success. I asked him to take a quick look at another plumbing job, which he also undertook successfully at no extra charge. We were delighted.
H2 Property Services is rated 4.86 based on 333 reviews