H Samuel Reviews

5PM
5PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does H Samuel deliver?

How can I contact H Samuel?

About H Samuel: H.Samuel the jeweller stocks a wide range of engagement rings, watches, earrings more. For quality jewellery at affordable prices, visit our site today. H.Samuel offers big brand names including DKNY, Guess, Diesel, Fossil, Oasis, Tommy Hilfiger, Ben Sherman, Citizen, Rotary and Accurist.

0845 609 2000

Jewellery & Watches

Tell us how H Samuel made you happy

102 - 103 hours
Avg Email Response Time
"I did have a forever diamond engagement ring unfortunately I had nothing but problems with my order! The ring was purchased in January and I've had 3 or 4 orders for this ring in a size "j" each order is a 4-5 weeks wait!!! and still ive not received this ring in my size. They lent me a size k ring in February to make my engagement party but couldn't wear it properly as it was too big (obviously) and had to be returned to the store. I pity the girl who gets that ring next thinking shes the only person to have ever worn it. Apparently I'm the only person in the whole of the UK with a size "j" order!!! (Words of customer care lady linda). customer care well that's a joke! fobbing us off with stupid excuses! I made my final decision yesterday after a lot of stress and tears to give up, take ring (k) back and get a full refund! I was given 3 ESTIMATED delivery dates for this month not one person within the company could guarantee that my ring would arrive on any one of them dates! H.samuel is a joke! you think you can trust such a big store don't be fooled! I was told It was just stock and not prioritize I was accused of putting additional orders through by the store manager spoke to me like absolute rubbish on the phone! do not trust these rip-off merchants they take your money and don't care about what "stock" your left with!"
Are you H Samuel? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Very poor quality jewellery. I never buy from here personally due to the quality and a bad experience years ago. However i was bought a pair of white gold earrings for Christmas and i keep them in at all times only take out to clean. I noticed upon taking them out one back has been lost not surprised due to how small they are compared to my others from Beaverbrooks. Both are bent totally the part that go into the ear. How they can bend is beyond me. I have had my Beaverbrooks ones for 8 years and they are intact and not bent. Appalled at the response from my complaint i have made direct. They offered a replacement which i declined as they quality is awful and they will simply do the same. I was then told i can only get a refund if i find the receipt which i do not have as they were a gift for Christmas and was paid in cash not card. Absolutely poor quality and appalled with the earrings they have not even lasted 2 months. Would just to mention that the customer service is not very supportive at all. Jut to let you know no refund allowed as no receipt as it was a gift, also only replacement offered but to be honest after the quality of these i do not want replacements."
"I wouldn’t even go for a star given the customer service experience I encountered in H Samuel - Westfield White City store. The Assistent Store Manager treated me as one of his employees and threaten me there will be no solution for my purchase in my favour. I left the store extremely dissapointed. Went to Ernest Jonest instead (which guess what? Is part of the same company). I have received outstanding customer service from all the stuff which were very professional and well trained/informed. I don’t recommend H Samuel - Westfield White City, try to avoid if you are not looking to ruin your day. Alexandr"
"Stratford Branch. Went to collect one of the wedding rings we had ordered and had already paid £300 for. Stood and waited patiently to be served at first but other customers were clearly getting served before me. Went over to help desk where a snooty cow kept looking at me like something she scraped off her shoe and proceeded to serve two more customers and prattle on about her boyfriend. If I hadn't already paid I would have walked out without buying. It seems like they only want to talk to people they think will be spending big money. As we had already spent £600 on rings in there I can only think it's a case of once they have your money they think they can treat you like dirt. Wish we hadn't bought our wedding rings there now as it totally spoilt what should have been a happy and memorable occasion. There are plenty of other jewellers about so i would never shop there again."
"I order a charm. A couple of days later received the dispatch confirmation. Neither tracking or delivery date provided. Package never arrived so I contacted Customer Services a week later. According to them it was sent by Royal Mail and provided a tracking number showing it was delivered, but the tracking details didn't refer to my address, were just generic. Almost a month after, I haven't got any answer, nor my money or the charm."
"Excellent service and reasonable prices at H Samuel at The Glades, Bromley. Always had good service at this store. On my last trip to this store just before christmas, an assistant named Hanah could not have been more helpful. I needed advice on a watch left to me by my father. As the watch is no longer made, she spent a great deal of time and effort trying to find a way to get it repaired and up and running. Nothing was too much trouble and she didnt make me feel like i was being a nuisance. Her knowledge and help much appreciated. Excellent 5 stars!"
"I went to h samuels on line , & bought a Bulova watch for a present & got sent the wrong thing , they sent me some nose studs instead .but when I rung up they said they'd have to investigate & that they'd let me know in 3 days , but they didn't, so I rang up today, to be told that they'd closed the delivery place for an annual stock check up & that I'd have to wait now til Monday, but I won't hold my breath .that's an expensive watch they've lost , am not a happy bunny ."
"Went to take a ring back wrong size would no refund it cause it was a day late went in local jewellery to value the £1100 ring at £140 resale value thank's a bunch h scamdle"
"Ordered a Casio G-Shock steel online at half R.R.P. and £70.00 cheaper than Amazon... Stupidly, I misspelled my email address on the order so received no confirmation email. Doh! However, I called H. Samuel's customer service the next day and managed to get a confirmation that my order was successful along with an order number. The item was sent out for delivery with DX - FREE OF CHARGE! I received a MSG from DX saying that my order was out for delivery... I then received a second message saying there was a problem with my order. I telephoned DX who said that the problem was related to them not receiving the watch from H. Samuel. Another quick call to Samuel's customer services and a chat with a lovely Woman called Lynn who telephoned DX on my behalf (DX had received the watch but had sent it out on the wrong run) resulted in me receiving the watch 2 days later. The watch was well packed and undamaged. Now, who can argue with free delivery and helpful customer services? Not me. I would buy from H Samuel again."
"Payed extra to have my delivery here on the 28th. Now it is the 29th and they’re now not coming until 31st."
"What a terrible company. I have placed an order and received confirmation fairly quick. There comes the delivery date and they send an email for say the order has been cancelled due to lack of stock. What is the point of having something online if you don't have your system up to date. I will never order from them again."
"Ordered a ring on November 10 Xmas present for my husband delivery by dec 20 been emailing all week and spent 30 mins on phone mostly on hold to b told today waiting for response from supplier I paid deposit in November which I won’t get back for 3- 5 working days and too late to order something else for Xmas never again and I pay more to have on credit so going else where from now on bad service for price and I have bought loads from you over the years"
"Went to buy xmas gift this morning, and even though the heating was not working, Carolyn was brilliant. Showing me various alternatives for my wife. Poor Carolyn and her young assistant were cold, but still delivered a great service. Will be back again. Thanks girls. Merry Xmas."
"I bought a dkny watch online and it was delivered a couple of days later. I opened the package and to my horrer there was no watch inside. I called up customer service who told me they will investigate. I then rang them back a few hours later and they told me that they had watched cctv footage and that the watch was in there before it left the store therefore there is nothing they can do! This is the most ridiculous thing I have heard in my life as I have paid for a watch to which I didn’t even get and they tell me they can’t do anything!! And won’t give me the money back! What kind of service is this? They’ve left me feeling like some kind of fraud. Do not waste your money on them they’ll just send it to you empty and rip you off of your money"
"Friendly helpful staff with useful recommendations that led me to recover he perfect present :)"
"I totally agree with person before ,I sent a ring in that I had lost the ruby out of ,had quote £637,00 ,more than I wanted to pay but its sentimental so said yes, When received back it was a bright pink stone, Not happy is an understatement k was told they would change it ,this took months got it back and still not blood red ruby but they had it for 10 months in all, I wish I would have gone with the quote I got at first from another jeweller's it may have been the right colour,Would not use these ever again."
"DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!! My partner ordered me a engagement ring in April to propose before the birth of our boy. 6 months later 2 wrong rings been seen after rejecting the first and asking for a refund! Been told refund would be processed within 18 days 3 times! Then told a cheque would be posted, which got lost. Then told again a cheque was being sent recorded delivery at the start of October. STILL NO CHEQUE!! H SAMUEL HAVE STOLE JUST OVER £700 of my partners money!! Now in the hands of trading standards and the police!! Absolute joke of a company! I honestly don't know how they're still in business! AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE!!!!!!!"
"The service and staff in the Newport isle of wight branch are always very good. They are always very friendly and very helpful. After spending a good hour in the store with my husband deciding on a watch/ watches, they are also very patient too. Xx"
"Bought a watch online in the sale. They sent me an ex display watch which had significantly been damaged following long periods in sun, that no one in their right mind would buy. They clearly don't care a great deal about their customers. Good luck to any retailer who cynically treats any of their customers."
"Had my engagement ring sent off for repair due to a small diamond lost from the outside, I paid for it to be fixed and got it back, thought that would be that however as they repaired the outside claws they damaged the internal one and I lost the main diamond.... so I went back in and sent it off again... it came back, but the replaced diamond doesn’t look like a diamond and also the claw that have been soldered on to secure it look like it has been done by an amator! I got it back in February and since then, it has snagged on clothes meaning that I’ve had to not wear it... I finally decided to wear it again yesterday and the massive claw soldered one has now broken leaving me with no other choice but to find a more reputable jeweller who will repair it again and meaning I’ve paid double. I’d happily of had a replacement but they no longer sell the ring and it has sentimental value to me. Never ever again will I get anything repaired by them!"
H Samuel is rated 2.12 based on 66 reviews