H Samuel Reviews

2PM
2PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does H Samuel deliver?

How can I contact H Samuel?

About H Samuel: H.Samuel the jeweller stocks a wide range of engagement rings, watches, earrings more. For quality jewellery at affordable prices, visit our site today. H.Samuel offers big brand names including DKNY, Guess, Diesel, Fossil, Oasis, Tommy Hilfiger, Ben Sherman, Citizen, Rotary and Accurist.

0845 609 2000

Click Here

Tell us how H Samuel made you happy

Avg Email Response Time
-1 hours
"Truro branch.Worst service ever ! I wanted to replace an engagement ring I had lost on holiday.I told her I would pay up to £4,000 for the right one. She told me not to waist her time. The holiday was a 5* in Mexico. The ring was 40 years old. Having worked in high end retail for 20 plus years,do not judge a book by its cover. I will never use or recommend this company again."
Are you H Samuel? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"I orderd and paid for next day delivery on a ring.the item was not delivered nor was any attempt made to deliver I spent the whole day sitting at home.on courier website it says to contact for redelivery,on hsamual it says deliverd to home address..I have emailed customer services to cancel this as I have neither received the item or had the service I paid for.i will dispute this as far as required to ensure my full money is returned to me.as yet no response from hsamuel..never again will I buy anything from hsamuel"
"If you want to buy a watch ,DON'T go to H Samuel If you want to buy a watch , steer clear of H Samuel. In my opinion they are living on past glories. I bought a new Seiko watch from these people and after 6 months the pins started falling out of the strap. On taking it back to the shop , I was informed smugly that the strap is not covered under guarantee and I should have bought 'a Premium' insurance. What sort of workmanship needs a guarantee of any product that fails completely after 6 months ? Truly pathetic. On emailing their customer service , I received a trite automated reply and that's it......no offer of replacement. Sad to see a once respected brand turn into this Ratner-type organisation."
"Avoid them like the plague. Bought a watch for £350. The strap broke the first time it was worn. They now have the nerve to tell me it's not under warranty because it's the strap and want to charge me £50. For a repair to a brand new watch. I am furious and will see them in the courts !"
"Went into the Lincoln branch and asked to try on a couple of Seksy watches. One was on a reduced stand and I confirmed with the shop assistant it was half price. I was also told the other was half price too. I asked what the silver coloured part what material it was and wrongly told it was stainless steel when I later did some research. I was also told it did not have Swarovski crystals on the strap (when the info in the window display said they were Swarovski!) Assistant couldn’t tell me how long the guarantee was but was keen to sell me some guarantee upgrade. The manager said the watch wasn’t on sale and so just as I was about to buy the price doubled!!! They claimed they were busy moving the display round, but no one had worked on it while I was there and they should have said straight away when that was the first question I asked. I was so disgusted I left, they have idea what they are selling and are happy to tell you rubbish, appalling place."
"Had a wedding ring a year ago had insurance on it . i went to the store today to get my ring repaired but no surprise its not covered by my insurance although i was told it would be. I highly recommend that no one takes insurance with them ."
"Gave my wife's engagement ring in to get cleaned,£20 for it, on the collection day, a lady from the slough branch rang me and said they wanted to do a more thorough clean and polish and the ring was going to the workshop or something like that, i said i don't understand why it's getting sent there, she talks fast again and also says i will get a refund so i said ok. on the next collection day i went to pick it up, the lady gave me the ring and straight away it looked like a diamond was missing, on closer inspection there was one missing and i was angry by now because how can they send a cleaned/polished ring back and not double check the ring is in perfect condition? the lady apologised and said i would get an extra 1yr warranty so we will see if i get that. As of right now i'm still waiting for the ring. Overall this is a very bad experience and probably won't buy from them again"
"Visited your store in Torquay today, I had to leave a review to say thank you to the lovely lady who helped us today, she was so pleasant and could not have done enough to find what we were looking for. A real credit your company, Many thanks to you Linda"
"Bought Rotary watch from HSamuels and as it fell apart so I took to HSamuels Chorley Lancashire for a refund,apparentley only the moving parts are under guarantee(watch about 8 months old and worn about 10 times)and a refusal of refund even though it is a faulty watch that also doent work due to the face of the watch falling on floor,I walked out in the end and told them to keep the watch,,,staff attitude are none too great either. Lost my business for ever needless to say which is HSamuels shooting themselves in the foot as I`m always buying watches. Yet good riddance.,,,,,,trust pilot needs a minus star option for companies like this."
"The worst choice for wedding rings ever. We spent lot of money, patience and time for two wedding bands because of the repetitive mistakes from staff. The member of the staff that measured our fingers for the rings had no experience at all. At our first visit to the store in the center of Dublin a young unexperiencedgirl who supposed to be called staff of one of the most wellknown Jewellery stores in Dublin measured our fingers and assured us that our rings would be in the store in three weeks. After 3 weeks we went back to Samuels to take our rings and with suprise and huge disappointment we realized that the size of both of the rings was too small even for a child's finger. The size was completely wrong. When we started complaining, another member of the staff came and told us that the girl who measured our fingers wrote down wrong sizes for both of the rings. She measured our fingers again and assure us that in 3 weeks thatnew rings whould be ready. And the impossible happened again!!! The rings were wrong size again. We couldn't believe it. The same employee ordered wrong size for second time. The manager of the store was watching the discussion and how upset we were without assisting. The employee who did the mistake was laughing during all time without apologies. I felt so nervous, sad and same time so disappointed because I trusted a famous Jewellery store in Henry street in Dublin, for the most special of my life and I had this treatement. At the end for 3nd time and 9 weeks we got our rings. This was the worst experience as a customer and as a future bride I could have. There is no chance to visit the same store in Dublin or any Samuels store ever."
"If I could give less stars I would. 5 years ago bought a platinum ring from these cowboys. Fast forward 2 years platinum ring tarnished. Took back to the shop as it was still under insurance. Said I wanted my money back as I did not want another ring to go the same. Anyway was talked into having this other ring . Which I was lead to believe was 18ct white gold and 1 ct diamond. This was a very hot day fingers swollen. So next day took them back as my fingers had gone down. Only to be told they did not have my size and for me to get it resized. I said I’ll cant as I’m going away . And I would like to have my rings . So again I asked for my money back . Again I was talked into keeping them . They put a ring band thing in it to make it smaller till I came back. Anyway took it back a few time over 18 months to be told it can’t be resized. So now I’m stuck with a £2000 ring I can’t wear. Insurance is not worth the paper it written on. I’m going to seek legal advice on this matter"
"My boyfriend ordered an engagement ring which they ordered in the wrong size took it back to sort it out to be told they couldn’t resize it and that they couldn’t refund I was devastated! I took it to another jewellers to be told it could go up the sizes that I needed! The customers service was disgraceful!! This company cater for some of the most special days of peoples lives and when they get it wrong they blame the customer thankfully an actual jewellers has helped me out and is sorting the problem h samuels claim they couldn’t do NEVER buy jewellery from here!!!!"
"Very good service and help.great prices and recommend to all.great variety of watches.."
"Another warning. Do NOT use this company. Just read the Trudtpilot reviews, never have I seen such consistently bad reviews. My friend's son bought her a not inexpensive bracelet for her. It broke after only wearing it three times. Returned it the Staffotd branch for a refund only to be told it would have to be sent off for analysis. The result was that He Samuel claim that it broke due to customer misuse. What utter rubbish. I will be taking the matter further involving the media and social media. Boycott this company."
"Warning not to buy their creole earrings. The service was fine but this is the second pair of earrings that are so poorly made, despite the price, that have come undone and one been lost. I put my earrings in and never take them out. This second pair were my birthday present and have lasted a week. Really disappointed and will be returning the other pair."
"I was served by Grace today at the West Bromwich store. She was so helpful and definitely made my day. What a charming lovely lady. Thankyou"
"Absolute terrible customer service. Ordered engagement ring, promised it would be here a week later after resizing by store manager. Then waited and waited despite being told i had premium service, only to be told after ringing up after 11 days it was going to to take 2.5 weeks... but arrangements had already been made according to their promise!! Then was told they would only refund me of resizing had not taken place despite never being told this at sale and it being their mistake!!! Then told they could refund me after threatening customer service, trust pilot etc.. yet could get ring too me sooner but still 9 days after Derby store manager promised! I wouldn’t mind but their rings are hardly good value, rather you pay extra for seeing them in a shop. Better value in lots of other places. I could have got this resized in an afternoon at our local jewellers! Thanks for nothing... and ruining plans! You promised delivery by 19th April, I waited, celebrating 27th and delivery still not with us until 29th at earliest!!! Will wait to see if it arrives!?"
"I am v. appreciative of the excellent service I was given by a member of the stratford branch staff [not stratford city but the other side]. A gentleman [ beard, tattoos and jewellery] who could not have provided better customer care and went the extra mile. Thank you v. much. You are a great ambassador for both the company and the store."
"First to go to We're watch lovers and made some really nice purchases on the Sales weekend at our local Luton Mall store. The prices are great, also the service. We've been served by Phil, who delivered quality service and an extra mile on customer service. Looking forward to the next Sales offers. We'll be back soon. Thanks Phil and H.Samuel"
"Husband is been looking for the casio g sock for nearly 2 years.and finally he decided to get it ( thanks god) .I went in the corby branch where they didn't have the watch in stock BUT they managed to order and get it next day PLUS they do price match ..watch was £600 and I found it for £361 and they done a price match ..we were over the moon..a very happy husband and a very nice cuatomer service.Dawn and the girls from the store are just amazing and very friendly! I will recommend to everyone and will come back again .thank you so much"
H Samuel is rated 2.15 based on 86 reviews