Gymboree Play & Music UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gymboree Play & Music UK
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Gymboree Play & Music UK Reviews

About Gymboree Play & Music UK:

Gymboree Play & Music has been fostering creativity and confidence in children ages 0-5 for over 40 years. Designed by experts, our age-appropriate activities help develop the cognitive, physical and social skills of children as they play. Our programs are also recognized for their unique approach to parent involvement—which encourages participation in and understanding of each child’s development.

headoffice@gymboreeclasses.co.uk

Tell us how Gymboree Play & Music UK made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Vince at Gymboree Bristol is brilliant. He gets kids of all ages engaged and they all have a fab time.
(Bristol) -
The set up, staff and environment is a wonderful place for children to flourish. I think it’s massively down to the staff making every child/family feeling like the most important customer they have. A wonderful place. Couldn’t recommend it enough!
(Bristol) -
Great for Building creativity and confidence for all ages. My daughter loves it!
(Bristol) -
I've been taking my daughter to Gymboree since she was 3 months old. She's 13 months now and still loves every class! Small staff team means you get to know everyone really well, and the kids love them. I love how the classes adapt according to age, and the transition between levels is very easy. Every week feels new and interesting, and fun for me as well as the kids!
(Bristol) -
We love Gymboree, my daughter talks about it the whole time! We're so lucky to have Polly at Bristol Gymboree running our sessions, she is so lively and enthusiastic, she really makes the experience come alive!
(Bristol) -
I've been bringing my son to Gymboree since he was 1. He is 2 1/2 now and still loves the sessions. We are on the return to work scheme so have 2 sessions a month which you book in advance but can any sessions so 2 in one week if that's what you want. It's really flexible. The free play sessions work so well for us and my husband is able to bring my son on a Sat morning. All the staff are lovely. I can't recommend it enough.
(Bristol) -
My daughter really enjoys coming to her weekly sessions at Gymboree, the staff are outstanding and so friendly. My daughter loves the actions songs and we also sing them at home, it’s helped with speech development greatly. Her confidence has grown tremendously too, her physical development has come leaps and bounds. These weekly sessions are great for all developments, it’s a great place for my daughter, we both enjoy going there.
(Bristol) -
We love coming to Gymboree. It's a great place for my daughter to be able to explore and run around safely. Highly recommended.
(Bristol) -
A really lovely setting and friendly and talented team -a joy to attend every session with other new mums with new babies
(Watford) -
I have join the gymboree in other country before , and i can see the price and the service is a lot difference , cheaper here , but for the environment isn't that good as other one , and also i think the staff here have to Do a lot job more than a teacher , like make coffee and running the cafe upstairs , so sometimes i can see they lost bit passion while they are on the class , don't blame them on that as they have to Do everything . also the main reason for me to leave is there's too many kids in the class , if the appointment is necessary , so why can they control the amount ? how can the teacher pay more attention on each kid? sometimes the class feels like a market , over 12 kids and parents , just let the kid play themselves ? can't accept it . and it isn't a soft play ground , if it is , too expensive .
(Bristol) -
It’s always a pleasure for Iris to come visit Gymbo. The classes are well structured and the team has such a great creativity to renew the activities. Well done !
(Bristol) -
We celebrated my daughters 1st birthday with the help of the amazing gymboree chiswick team. All the babies and even the older kids loved the class Aaron and Maggie put on, keeping to the circus theme and I couldn't have asked for anything more. I would recommend them to host your party. Thank you again.
(Chiswick) -
We celebrated my daughter's 2nd birthday at the Chiswick Gymboree and she had an absolute blast! We asked for a Penguin theme and Aaron delivered with balloons, table decorations, accessories, games and activities all penguin themed. It was such a lovely day! Thanks so much for all your efforts in making such a great birthday party!
If I could give Gymboree at Chiswick a million stars, I would. Aaron, Denver, and Maggi are just delightful. My daughters LOVE every class we've attended and they never want to leave. We are Gold members and I really like that we can attend a variety of classes during the week. It's also very convenient that there are so many classes offered throughout the day.
My son and I thoroughly enjoy attending the Chiswick Gymboree branch several times a week. The staff are extremely professional and welcoming. They endeavour to build a sound relationship with both children and parents/carers. The activities at Gymboree have aided my son’s development and it is evident that he has learnt many new skills.
(Chiswick) -
Gymboree at Chiswick is a nice activity for little ones. The staff are amazing, particularly Maggi, who goes above and beyond with all the babies. I have 5 month old twins and they adore her. The setting of the town hall is beautiful however as it is an old building, creating some negatives, particularly the steep stairs to go up to the playroom and very poor baby changing facilities. There is also nowhere to breastfeed or take a moment between the classes. Overall, I would recommend the baby classes here based on the experienced, friendly staff.
My daughter and I enjoy together at Gymboree at Chiswick. She loves being there playing and crawling around. I really love Aaron's voice, absolutely amazing. Bravo!!!
(Chiswick) -
Gymboree (Chiswick) is always a fun and varied experience for my very active daughter. We love the range of activities and Aaron, Denver and Maggie are always friendly and welcoming and have a wonderful rapport with all the children. The prices are reasonable and there are different packages to choose from as well as additional free stay and play sessions. The organisation of booking and rescheduling through teamup is also super convenient for me as a busy mum of two. Thank you for being so welcoming and fun Gymboree Chiswick!
I had the most positive experience with Gymboree St Albans. We booked a play party for my son's 4th birthday. We haven't actually had a party for him before, so we felt under a lot of pressure from both our son and to be good hosts for parents & children of our new community. It was so easy to communicate with the Gymboree staff by phone or email and I felt like I was well prepared for what was included and expected. I was quite stressed the morning of the party as we dashed in with our supplies, but Steph took charge and immediately put my worries at ease. She whisked away our food to set up in the studio room and was the ultimate host for 11 very excitable children. I felt like we were really looked after and I greatly appreciated how Steph made everything so easy from start to finish. She even set up the leaving party favours and balloons so guests could collect on their way out. Thank you so much for making this such a special day for our family.
This course was fantastic value for money, it was longer than other classes offered and gave us a chance to talk to other mums and have a bit of social time. My little girl was struggling a little with pooping and the massages taught have really helped her and give us time to bond! Abi was lovely, really knowledgeable and great with the babies. I will definitely be looking at other classes with Gymboree!
Gymboree Play & Music UK is rated 4.78 based on 637 reviews