GWlegal Reviews

of reviewers recommend GWlegal
Read GWlegal Reviews

About GWlegal:

GWlegal’s ultimate mission is to provide a fully rounded legal proposition for clients, who will return to GW again and again.

We offer the everyday legal services you require to move smoothly through each stage of life’s journey. Property law when purchasing your first home. Equity release when you are ready to retire. Financial claims or personal injury services when something goes wrong. Will writing to protect you and your loved ones.

Who is GWlegal? We are a national firm with local values.

marketing@gw.legal

20 Chapel Street

I was recommended to use GW Legal for our Equity Release mortgage by our financial advisor. I can not recommend them highly enough. The process was very efficient fast and well organised. The whole process was done efficiently and quickly and I can thoroughly recommend this firm
A speedy, efficient and friendly service. Many thanks.
Had no problems with them
Excellent service, everything made simple and easy to understand.
Efficient service, some inevitable delays due to lockdown but otherwise a good service.
Excellent service throughout the process all staff especially Karla, have been polite, friendly and very informative. We were kept informed of the status of our application and we were given support when we had to delay the final completion date. An excellent level of service and we would not hesitate to recommend GWlegal to friends and family. Well done and thank you Karla.
I have to say, I am very impressed on how the ladies who dealt with my case have been very professional, very caring, nothing being too much trouble, highly recommend the company.
Over promise and under deliver at every stage
Hello Mr Hayward, thank you for your feedback. We are very sorry to hear that our services did not meet your expectations. We would like to discuss your case with you in more detail. Please send us an email on discuss@gw.legal with your case reference number and contact details, and someone will be in touch with you as soon as possible. Kind regards, the GW team.
Excellent service from all involved, for which many thanks.
Very efficient and kept me up to date .Any questions answered quickly.
Thank you for being so helpful and friendly.
quick, efficient, and a very pleasant young lady came to see us.
Very professional in what they do, keeping you informed of every step along the way
Very professional home visit from solicitor follow up from Aisling amazing how quick we completed.
Proceedings could not have gone smoother. GWLegal sorted out a Deeds Office delay with a minimum of fuss Would certainly use them again.
Can not be beat first class service .explained all the issues in full and spoke with you not at or down to you will use them again and again when needed
Very professional, helpful and friendly would recommend them.
First class service from start to finish. We were kept informed at each stage and the case was completed within 5 weeks. Would have no hesitation in recommending GW Legal. Well done and thankyou..
very prompt service & easy to understand at all stages
Glad I wrote to a Daily Mail finance journalist who recommended you to me,have had complete satisfaction from everyone concerned with my business
GWlegal is rated 4.76 based on 2,770 reviews