GWlegal Reviews

of reviewers recommend GWlegal
Read GWlegal Reviews

About GWlegal:

GWlegal’s ultimate mission is to provide a fully rounded legal proposition for clients, who will return to GW again and again.

We offer the everyday legal services you require to move smoothly through each stage of life’s journey. Property law when purchasing your first home. Equity release when you are ready to retire. Financial claims or personal injury services when something goes wrong. Will writing to protect you and your loved ones.

Who is GWlegal? We are a national firm with local values.

marketing@gw.legal

Grant Newman
GWlegal 5 star review on 25th February 2021
Michael Cahill
very helpful and friendly
Incredibly efficient. A brilliant company.
Swift concise service that ensured clarity of all processes through to completion.
First class
Very helpful and efficient.
I have been impressed with the prompt service from GWlegal regarding our equity release. The solicitors and support staff have been proactive in keeping us on track with the process. The local solicitor who visited our home was professional as well as friendly.
Excellent service!!
I found each person I spoke to,to be professional,helpful,clear and friendly.
In difficult circumstances, Linda was very efficient in dealing with my late Father's estate as he had died intestate during the covid pandemic. Communication was very clear with email documentation as well as paper copies.
Very good communication excellent!,I have used this company before and found them to be very helpful 👍
A 1st class company with a can do philosophy. Very professional, prompt updates at every stage throughout to completion.
Extremely efficient, knowledgable and customer friendly. Top marks all round!
Everything was dealt with very quickly and we were kept well informed throughout the whole process.
Did exactly what they promised
Excellent and efficient from beginning to completion.
Very good and very professional the representative that visited us was very caring and delt with all our quires really well.
Everyone I have spoken to has been extremely helpful, polite and informative. I have been kept up to date all the way through the process. I would like to thank everyone who has made this process run smoothly and easy
Pleasant, knowledgeable staff in all departments.
Great service, everything has been explained. The staff have all been absolutely brilliant.
All went smooth, and i was kept informed
GWlegal is rated 4.78 based on 3,916 reviews