GWlegal Reviews

of reviewers recommend GWlegal
Read GWlegal Reviews

About GWlegal:

GWlegal’s ultimate mission is to provide a fully rounded legal proposition for clients, who will return to GW again and again.

We offer the everyday legal services you require to move smoothly through each stage of life’s journey. Property law when purchasing your first home. Equity release when you are ready to retire. Financial claims or personal injury services when something goes wrong. Will writing to protect you and your loved ones.

Who is GWlegal? We are a national firm with local values.

marketing@gw.legal

GWlegal 5 star review on 12th January 2022
Grant Newman
GWlegal 5 star review on 25th February 2021
Michael Cahill
My wife and I, over the years, have remortgaged many times. Each time, we have used the recommended legal services of the lender/advisor and we have had no complaints. This time was no exception, very good communication, by post, email and phone, all done in good time, we never felt that GWL wasn't working for us. Everyone has been both business like and friendly, which is so important we believe. We both thank you so much for the service you provided, we know it's a team effort.
I was very happy with the legal advisor
Today I have learned of a huge error made by legal department and LV who have not checked significant documents prior to the release of equity. , and a partial,payment made to an outside agency who are reportedly the cause of this error. Causing distress and because of my immediate awareness and scrutiny of such documentation I have had to request a hold so that an investigation can be made. I’m am totally:dis satisfied that such unacceptable errors have been made thus holding up paying of my equity release.
Very professional and well organised . Everything was explained very carefully and clearly. They gave me a timetable and order of events and kept to it and I felt well informed at every stage.
Very pleased with the solicitor , no stress with a relaxed manner & talked me through the process & any questions I had were answered & explained very well .
Very quick and efficient. Also, very good communication, especially when I had a query, which was answered without delay.
Very happy with service especially communication.
GW legal are a very good company to deal with , they are with you every step of the way. All hassle free , I like the portal so you can check in when you want to see how things are progressing
The whole process was dealt with seamlessly and promptly. I was kept well informed throughout.
Excellent service and swift completion
Very helpful and professional
We were very impressed with the speedy service we received. Kindest regards, Jackie and Rod Hughes
The service and prompt attention from Clare Hessey has been exleplary from the initial contact to completion. I have high praise for her service and would recommend GWLegal to friends or family. Thank you J Mackay
Expedited in the time scale provided, could have supplied a bit more information from the outset that had to be clarified during the process but otherwise a painless process.
Very friendly,helpful
I never write reviews. I have dealt with so many solicitors, surveyors, officers etc in the last 20 years. But never have I had such great service as I have had from the case handler at GW legal. My case handler was Elaine Beamish. I wish everyone could beblike her. So pleasant and helpful. Thank you Elaine :))
Excellent service start to finish.
There service was really good. What could have been stressful was made straight forward. Thank you.
From start to finish the way it was handled was superb,phone call on time and home visits also on time and we're always kept upto date on progress,a well deserved 5 *
Paper work was completed quickly7