GWlegal Reviews

of reviewers recommend GWlegal
Read GWlegal Reviews

About GWlegal:

GWlegal’s ultimate mission is to provide a fully rounded legal proposition for clients, who will return to GW again and again.

We offer the everyday legal services you require to move smoothly through each stage of life’s journey. Property law when purchasing your first home. Equity release when you are ready to retire. Financial claims or personal injury services when something goes wrong. Will writing to protect you and your loved ones.

Who is GWlegal? We are a national firm with local values.

marketing@gw.legal

20 Chapel Street

GWlegal 5 star review on 12th January 2022
Grant Newman
GWlegal 5 star review on 12th January 2022
Grant Newman
GWlegal 5 star review on 25th February 2021
Michael Cahill
Mine was a particular test case as my urgently required equity release spanned two years...december to january and subsequent uletide breaks threatening to delay with annual....bank....statutory and extra statutory time away from work threatening to see any inordinate delay plunge me into unfathomable debt....disgrace....imprisonment.....institutionalisation.....and/or death. There were certain heroes that refused to let this happen to me....and unlike catherine bishton at age concern who dropped me like the proverbial hot potato..announced she was going off for christmas....others. ..thankfully at age concern manned the helm and jill smith along with the intrepid.....professional.....witty... ..alert and highly dedicated lawyer lisa stanton at gw got me through. Jill and Lisa.....at The Concern and GW united have seen me through to what promises to be a marvellous marvellous retirement..... where i can perhaps make up some time woefully lost in my youth to the detriment of my own childrens quality time with daddy in preference to all those years i was the last out of the office....every xmas...new year... easter.. .may bank holidays etc.......... and through the mercy of higher powers that i will never fully understand.....the betterment of my six darling grandchildren.
GWlegal 5 star review on 12th January 2022 GWlegal 5 star review on 12th January 2022
They kept us informed of what was happening and dealt with the whole procedure very well.
A very proficient service,all the staff I have had contact with have been very helpful and extremely courteous. I would recommend this company to anyone,who would like legal advice. Well recommended.
Very professional and friendly staff at all times and they took the time to answer all questions asked
Excellent service throughout
Everybody we dealt with was very friendly and efficient.
Very efficient law firm, kept me fully informed at all stages of our application.
Could not wish for a better legal firm to represent us. Thank you GW
Excellent service from start to finish.
I found GW legal to be very efficient and professional and acted quickly on my behalf I wish some other parties involved move so swiftly and efficiently
Very satisfied with my experience with GWLegal
A very professional and cost effective service
Very helpful staff efficient and friendly made it all very easy for
Excellent customer service, special mention of thanks to Anna Randell. Very knowledgeable and helpful. Everything was arranged and sorted very quickly. Thank you.
Have to say very impressed. Karla Connor dealt with my requirement - she did a great job in keeping me updated and turning things around quickly. Would definitely recommend to others
Although having little input myself I am well pleased with the work carried out by your staff. They were always courteous and informative, giving a satisfactory conclusion to the business in hand.
GWlegal acted very swiftly and professionally and kept me fully informed.
All the staff at GWlegal were efficient and helpful. Our case was dealt with very promptly and we felt confident that they were knowledgeable of all aspects of the process. Would highly recommend them.
Efficient operation and no complaints about the service.
GWlegal have been professional and prompt in our dealings with them. They have been excellent at keeping us informed as completion neared and on the day of completion. All monies were transferred in a timely fashion.
GWlegal is rated 4.77 based on 3,336 reviews