GWlegal Reviews

of reviewers recommend GWlegal
Read GWlegal Reviews

About GWlegal:

GWlegal’s ultimate mission is to provide a fully rounded legal proposition for clients, who will return to GW again and again.

We offer the everyday legal services you require to move smoothly through each stage of life’s journey. Property law when purchasing your first home. Equity release when you are ready to retire. Financial claims or personal injury services when something goes wrong. Will writing to protect you and your loved ones.

Who is GWlegal? We are a national firm with local values.

marketing@gw.legal

GWlegal 5 star review on 12th January 2022
Grant Newman
GWlegal 5 star review on 25th February 2021
Michael Cahill
Excellent service in every respect
Courteous staff, clear information and regular updates. I found GWlegal a good company to deal with.
Excellent and comprehensive personal service- greatly appreciated. Thank you
GWlegal are excellent, very professional and the service they provide is second to none. I would certainly recommend them.
Kind, polite and super efficient, would recommend them to anyone looking for legal work.
Extremely helpful, professional and prompt service. Very pleased and would recommend GWLegal to my friends.
Very professional and efficient
Very helpful. Very patient.
Friendly staff, very helpful,easy to talk to,
Everything is fully explained in an easy to understand way Helpful and friendly.
All GW Legal representatives were respectful and friendly and dealt with our equity release very professionally.
All work done without any problems I was informed of all stages of the procedure Recommend this company for work on an equity release
You have sent me at different times documents via e-mail including yesterday 29th April in PDF? final documents but I'm clueless too what they say or are telling me. One needs to download it into 'Word' but it just comes up as total ''Gobbledegupp'' can't understand it or make head nor tail of it plus I can't print that out as my printer is all 'jammed up' so can't use it so I need to receive printed documents sent to me not unreadable nonsense. I have been trying for days to speak to someone but everyone is never at their desks and they never return your call when you leave your details so I've given up leaving a message because again no one ever returns your call. Not happy as we are entering the final stages and I haven't a clue about all the final details.
Kept informed at all times. Everything was dealt with efficiently and effectively with excellent communication from the customer-facing team.
Responded to all correspondence promptly. Will use again.
Hello GW. My experience with your company was very positive. Emma dealt with my case efficiently and promptly. Well Done
Kept us informed along the way
Excellent personal service. Every problem we encountered was dealt with professionally and as quickly as was possible. The lady Helen who dealt with our case was very responsive to our questions and chased our case with the other party very promptly. Excellent for money.
Absolutely brilliant! From start to finish the process was handled professionally and kept us in the loop all the way through. Thanks Guys!
Excellent service and you made the process very easy and prompt.
GWlegal is rated 4.78 based on 3,934 reviews