GWlegal Reviews

of reviewers recommend GWlegal
Read GWlegal Reviews

About GWlegal:

GWlegal’s ultimate mission is to provide a fully rounded legal proposition for clients, who will return to GW again and again.

We offer the everyday legal services you require to move smoothly through each stage of life’s journey. Property law when purchasing your first home. Equity release when you are ready to retire. Financial claims or personal injury services when something goes wrong. Will writing to protect you and your loved ones.

Who is GWlegal? We are a national firm with local values.

marketing@gw.legal

20 Chapel Street

Very efficient.
Their service regarding our request was very quick and they kept us well informed on all aspects of our case. Thanks for the prompt action in all respects.
A very professional and helpful service. Everything was made clear to us right from the beginning, without all the legal jargon that normally comes with the legal side of things. I would highly recommend GWlegal to anyone wanting this type of service.
Brilliant kept me informed all the way through explained every stage through if I missed a call rang me straight back or left me a voicemail very professional all the way everyone I spoke to were very polite thank you
I was very perfectly satisfied with the competent and courteous service I received from GWLegal.
Speedy service and great communication
Gemma Figueira, was so nice and friendly made things so easy
All the information received was easy to understand and any telephone conversations made were equally informative.
Excellent efficient service with everything clearly explained in very simple to understand language.
Quick, professional service. Kept informed every step of the way
From the first interview and discussion with a representative, then followed by a number of communications together the GWlegal team. Two names were predominant. Rebecca, several phone messages and brief conversations, nothing was a problem in any query raised. Then Aisling the GWlegal person who dealt with my application. Recommend GWlegal.
Professional and very helpful. They dealt with my case promptly and efficiently. Very impressed with the service I received.
Very professional polite and helpful
Clare Hessey of GW Lagan was absolutely brilliant! She kept us well informed and did all she could to expedite things. Very happy! Thank you .
I would certainly return to GW Legal to represent me in the future. I found both Tara McDermott & Saffron Hansen great to deal with and they were extremely helpful and prompt with all correspondence.
The whole transaction was carried out with proficiency and speed. Would not hesitate in recommending them to anyone.
Very professional and quick service always adhering to the COVID rules respecting us and our home.
Calm and professional
From start to finish everyone has been so professional and understanding, from Tacita and Abigail to the surveyor and Linda the solictor. I would recommend Age Uk and team to anyone - and thank you all. 5star.
Service was very professional everyone I spoke to was lovely very friendly and explained everything that was asked . Would highly recommend.
GWlegal is rated 4.76 based on 2,794 reviews