GWlegal Reviews

of reviewers recommend GWlegal
Read GWlegal Reviews

About GWlegal:

GWlegal’s ultimate mission is to provide a fully rounded legal proposition for clients, who will return to GW again and again.

We offer the everyday legal services you require to move smoothly through each stage of life’s journey. Property law when purchasing your first home. Equity release when you are ready to retire. Financial claims or personal injury services when something goes wrong. Will writing to protect you and your loved ones.

Who is GWlegal? We are a national firm with local values.

marketing@gw.legal

20 Chapel Street

This will not be good.
Been in hospital, and come home to threatening letters and harassing phone calls and voicemails, all because I was a few days late paying
Disappointed that staff were unable to explain some of the terminology in your literature and referred me to my financial adviser even though the items I asked them to explain were written by GW Legal. Also received a phone call at 4.46pm on a Friday pm and despite calling straight back I was not called until 10am on the Monday morning after having a stressful weekend.
Very disappointed with the additional fees which I feel were unnecessary. 99.00 plus vat for a redemption figure from Nationwide, which incurs no charge, I could have applied for this and had it forwarded directly to yourselves. 99.00 plus vat for my son being here temporarily between addresses, not living here when he was moving out of one rented property while waiting to move into a purchased property. Unnecessary additional fees.
Alot of letters and emails doesn't say about costs etc so you go ahead everything by email which I don't use. Then not sure if paid refund before being asked to settle my account in full even being called whilst at my nans funeral.
GWlegal is rated 4.76 based on 2,893 reviews