GWlegal Reviews

of reviewers recommend GWlegal
Read GWlegal Reviews

About GWlegal:

GWlegal’s ultimate mission is to provide a fully rounded legal proposition for clients, who will return to GW again and again.

We offer the everyday legal services you require to move smoothly through each stage of life’s journey. Property law when purchasing your first home. Equity release when you are ready to retire. Financial claims or personal injury services when something goes wrong. Will writing to protect you and your loved ones.

Who is GWlegal? We are a national firm with local values.

marketing@gw.legal

20 Chapel Street

Has kept me informed at all stages of the process .
Best professional service ever.
I would to thank Anna Ramsell for her a help in a long and difficult case at times and all the GW legal team
Excellent service. I found the portal very useful as I could track my case progress from start to finish. Communication was all done by Email or phone and I had regular updates. Would highly recommend GW legal.
We found them very efficient, kept us informed along the way, never failed to ring us when promised. We would highly recommend them to any future clients.
GWlegal carried out the conveyancing for the sale of my old property and purchase of my new home. They were really great at keeping me updated using the portal and via email. Would recommend them to other home buyers.
Excellent service
The process has been efficient, friendly and relatively quick. I would say painless but I have had to pay for it :-)
Kept us informed at all times and responded immediately to any questions that arose during the application.
Clear explanations of documents and easy to understand advice. Efficient, friendly and attentive staff in every department that we dealt with. Excellent. Thank you.
From start to finish GW made the whole process easy and understandable.
Lovely staff very helpful and great service
I am very satisfied with Mr David Meadows he was very helpful and I'm so happy with GWlegal. Thanks
Whether by phone or email all was dealt with professionally.
I am so pleased with the service I had. Nothing was too much trouble and always had time to talk. Cannot praise enough.
GW Legal have been a pleasure to deal with - prompt, always courteous, good-tempered, - and totally efficient !
Very good.every thing explained.along the process
Very professional and polite and secure .
Very helpful with a case, always someone on the phone when we called tried to with our problems. Karla was very helpful she tried very hard to sort out our problems
I thought you were all great no hassle and no problems thank you all for an excellent service
GWlegal is rated 4.76 based on 2,885 reviews