GWlegal Reviews

of reviewers recommend GWlegal
Read GWlegal Reviews

About GWlegal:

GWlegal’s ultimate mission is to provide a fully rounded legal proposition for clients, who will return to GW again and again.

We offer the everyday legal services you require to move smoothly through each stage of life’s journey. Property law when purchasing your first home. Equity release when you are ready to retire. Financial claims or personal injury services when something goes wrong. Will writing to protect you and your loved ones.

Who is GWlegal? We are a national firm with local values.

marketing@gw.legal

GWlegal 5 star review on 12th January 2022
Grant Newman
GWlegal 5 star review on 25th February 2021
Michael Cahill
Brilliant service. GWLegal made the process of selling so easy. All staff I dealt with were helpful and polite. Would wholeheartedly recommend
very quick,very accurate,all round excellent
They do what it says on the tin! good service, easily contactable for questions would recommend to anyone
Professional and friendly, kept me up to date at every stage.
Very efficient service
We have found the whole thing very professional.bit we appreciated the personal touch of having the solicitor come to our home, to discuss our application.
Excellent service would recommend to others
Our Aviva Equity release procedure progressed very smoothly, and your representative, Linda, who visited our home had a very pleasing personality and was very efficient.
Fantastic service you have a good team around you. I dealt with imran and Emma who were professional helpful. Imran went through all the paperwork in detail. Explained everything as we work d through it. Emma was an absolutely lovely she followed my mortgage through to get early completion. You are lucky to have these people in your hard working team. I would recommend anybody to use you. Please thank them personally Christine macpherson
Great service
It has been such an easy and quick progress selling my house through GWlegal. This is the second time I have used this company. Team Tara McDermott was simply superb; answering any questions I had and got the sale over the line in a great manner.
Very helpful these people certainly know there job they are very professional.i"d would certainly recommend them.
The members of staff I dealt with were friendly efficient and effective. I received regular updates and any queries were answered immediately. Correspondence as clear and I received regular updates. Completion was successful.
Seamlessly smooth and professional.
Very efficient and good at their jobs Always on top of the situation and keeps you well informed
Efficient, pleasant and encouraging to deal with. Staff made a difficult situation easy to understand with clear and appropriate timely advice.
Everything went well. Everybody on the ball.
Most impressive was the prompt answering of my telephone calls by a real person. No waiting, no moronic automated answering system, simply give your case reference number.
Very good friendly and prompt service no delays both Telephone and home visit very efficient. Thank you 🤗
Very pleased with the service we have received and would recommend
GWlegal is rated 4.8 based on 4,313 reviews