GWlegal Reviews

of reviewers recommend GWlegal
Read GWlegal Reviews

About GWlegal:

GWlegal’s ultimate mission is to provide a fully rounded legal proposition for clients, who will return to GW again and again.

We offer the everyday legal services you require to move smoothly through each stage of life’s journey. Property law when purchasing your first home. Equity release when you are ready to retire. Financial claims or personal injury services when something goes wrong. Will writing to protect you and your loved ones.

Who is GWlegal? We are a national firm with local values.

marketing@gw.legal

20 Chapel Street

I wish I found this company earlier, everything about them very professional and no trouble . Would recommend them!!
Communication was impressive, very helpful and understanding
I found the service very prompt, professional and personal.
Very informative keeps you updated on regular basis
GW Legal were extremely professional, acted very swiftly at each stage and kept us very well informed. Highly recommend and will use again if the need arises.
Excellent customer service from Clare and all the team at GWlegal, Best Regards John & Gwendolyn.
Helpful and courteous service at all times, by telephone and email, we were kept up to date with developments which we found very helpful. Would recommend this organization and give it five out of five stats.
Very happy with the outcome very surprised how Smoothly everything was dealt with thank you .
They were Excellent from start to finish process was completed in record time would definitely recommend
Very professional Company, answered any queries. Would highly recommend them.
They completed the work quickly with no problems, I would recomend them to handle Equity Release (Lifetime Mortgage).
Very helpful and efficient
Prompt and efficient service.
Found to be most helpful and dealt with my case very quick and efficiently. Very pleased with everyone in the company who I dealt with. Regards Peter Evans.
We are satisfied that the legal aspects of our equity release have been handled in an efficient, accessible and straightforward way and we found no problems whatsoever with what could have been a daunting process.
GWlegal was recommended by Equity Release Supermarket, and I have found their service to be both efficient and fast. The whole transaction was completed in about four weeks and I would recommend them.
Excellent service kept us informed every step of the way.
Very nice people to deal with.
A quick, efficient service.
WELL DONE EVERY STEP OF THE WAY EASY TO FOLLOW AND FRIENDLY STAFF