GWlegal Reviews

of reviewers recommend GWlegal
Read GWlegal Reviews

About GWlegal:

GWlegal’s ultimate mission is to provide a fully rounded legal proposition for clients, who will return to GW again and again.

We offer the everyday legal services you require to move smoothly through each stage of life’s journey. Property law when purchasing your first home. Equity release when you are ready to retire. Financial claims or personal injury services when something goes wrong. Will writing to protect you and your loved ones.

Who is GWlegal? We are a national firm with local values.

marketing@gw.legal

20 Chapel Street

Very good service.
Very prompt and informative
Very speedy and efficient service
Staff were very helpful and always rang back when they said superb service
This was a very difficult organisation to review. The speed at which my application was dealt with was excellent but there were some niggles. The first document I received from GWlegal was in a font size which was totally unnecessary and the use of photographs was also necessary, both of which would have reduced the amount of paper needed to print the document. I was disappointed with both the surveyor and the solicitor appointed by GWlegal and would not recommend either. I am not impressed by the number of duplicated documents sent out. I have today received a completion statement which was identical to the one sent with a letter four days earlier - that is just one example. Finally, the completion letter is annotated page 1 of 6 but pages 2 and 4 are blank?????
The whole process was handled with professionalism and efficiency. A very special service which I would highly recommend to anyone.
Efficient all the way through our dealings
Very efficient
Service was efficient and I was kept informed of progress at all times despite the peculiar circumstances at this time. Thank you
Was very efficient in communication
Very professional service. Staff easy to talk to.
Very good customer Service ! From help with everyone I spoke to everyone
Very professional, extremely quick and efficient with a friendly approach. Kept me updated on the progress and I would certainly use their services in the future
Friendly and thorough legal advice
Everything has gone very smoothly
Thank you for your professional service
All my questions dealt with quickly and fully explained
Many thanks
My Grandad used GWLegal to handle his equity release request and I was so impressed with their service and speed that when it came to purchasing my house I had no hesitation in choosing GWL for the conveyancing. They say purchasing a property is one of the most stressful life events however they made it so simple and straightforward. Even during these difficult times with COVID the service was second to none. I never had to chase and was always kept up to date which is all you want from your solicitor. Very well deserved 5 stars.
Really quite good although slow because of the pandemic.
This caused trepidation between us as should we have carried on with the release.
I was very satisfied with all the help you had provided in all the legal matters which came to satisfactory conclusion.
Good contact anfd available at all times to answer questions. We felt that we were looked after and that our well being was front and centre
I thought the service was 1st class and the staff went above and beyond. I was very pleased with the service they provided
GWlegal is rated 4.75 based on 1,379 reviews