GWlegal Reviews

of reviewers recommend GWlegal
Read GWlegal Reviews

About GWlegal:

GWlegal’s ultimate mission is to provide a fully rounded legal proposition for clients, who will return to GW again and again.

We offer the everyday legal services you require to move smoothly through each stage of life’s journey. Property law when purchasing your first home. Equity release when you are ready to retire. Financial claims or personal injury services when something goes wrong. Will writing to protect you and your loved ones.

Who is GWlegal? We are a national firm with local values.

marketing@gw.legal

GWlegal 5 star review on 12th January 2022
Grant Newman
GWlegal 5 star review on 25th February 2021
Michael Cahill
Very friendly and efficient excellent service
WE FOUND THEM TO BE PROMPT AND HELPFUL AND EASILY CONBTACTABLE
Firstly, I was asked for personal legal and bank information going back three years, in addition to the original request I received 1 month later, after the process started. It wasn't asked for by the Lawyer who visited my home weeks before. It caused a lot of stress, combined with my lawyer going on leave for 10 days and leaving it to a colleague who " was very busy" and didn't act on the information I supplied. Further, I wasn't given the opportunity to pay all my fees from my own savings, so l have to pay 4.06%, a compound rate on £3,000 of fees which was deducted from the sum I was loaned. I'm not happy in respect to this.
Elaine was super professional and so efficient. We completed in just a few weeks. Thank you 🙏
Excellent service I was kept informed during the whole process Thank you
Very professional and efficient service. Staff were very friendly.
Very Good.
It gives me great pleasure to say how much I appreciate the services provided by GWlegal. Each team member demonstrated the company's core values, courteousey, efficiency and excellent customer services. I am grateful for the outstanding efforts projected into my case.
Good service-we were kept fully aware of the process throughout
We did have some problems but not from GWlegal. They GWlegal were very helpful from the start to finish
The service and advice given to me was second to none. Everyone was very helpful and most pleasant to speak with. My own solicitor doesn,t deal with' equity release '- hence my being with you - but everything was very satisfactory. Thank you.
No hazzle and very quick at doing there job
They were very professional in there approach and made me comfortable and feel at ease when dealing with them.
Excellent service, explained everything in easy to understand terms.
Helpful efficient friendly informative at all stages of the process
Brilliant from start to finish. Enough said.
Excellent service with no problems
Kept us up to date though the process very clear on advice and information very professional company.
Problems with getting home visit date. Perfectly happy with the home visit when it eventually happened.
Friendly, efficient and thorough. They made sure I understood everything and were happy to answer any questions. Would recommend them without hesitation.
GWlegal is rated 4.8 based on 4,284 reviews