GWE Compliance Reviews

of reviewers recommend GWE Compliance

About GWE Compliance:

www.gwecompliance.co.uk provide planned maintenance and a 24 hour emergency service for homes across London and the home counties.
From our base in London N1 we can quickly dispatch our team of highly skilled, experienced, unrivalled professionals.
24 hours a day, 7 days a week we're here for you.

07762282035

info@gwecompliance.co.uk

Tell us how GWE Compliance made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
What star rating would you give GWE for customer service?
We had a completely new heating system installed by Spencer and Lee. From start to finish my experience was second to none, they listened to what I wanted then gave me some suggestions regarding which boiler would be best suited and the most efficient controls I could have and I actually learnt a bit about energy efficiency and heating design from the engineers. We now have weather compensation in place of a thermostat, underfloor heating downstairs, traditional radiators upstairs and a rather pretty Vaillant hub which controls everything and I can alter the temperature etc from my phone. It's very modern and hi tech and although it was not cheap I feel it's outstanding value for money.
What star rating would you give GWE for customer service?
Shout out to Lee from GWEC for fixing our heating before my in laws came to stay. Massive thanks bro.
What star rating would you give GWE for customer service?
Boiler and system thoroughly checked over and a few issues rectified before problems arose.
What star rating would you give GWE for customer service?
Had an emergency for my tenant and these guys managed to get everything sorted and save me from a very angry tenant, thank you.
What star rating would you give GWE for customer service?
GWE installed a new vaillant boiler for me and also included 2 years of free boiler services. The work was carried out professionally at all times and I would not hesitate to recommend.
What star rating would you give GWE for customer service?
Engineer came after 7pm as promised and returned the next evening after 7pm as agreed. Very good service in central London.
What star rating would you give GWE for customer service?
The engineer replaced the fan in my Vaillant boiler and also completed the annual boiler service. Very quick and efficient service provided, no hesitation in recommending them.
I had an ongoing issue with the hot water not quite getting hot enough even when we left it on over night. The first company who came changed something but then stopped answering the phone when we realized the problem was still there, we called GWE who came out the next day and changed the diverter valve. The fault came back the next day and the chap returned that evening and found some wires on the water tank were the wrong way around, he fixed it in 10 minutes and we've had no problems since.
Had a chemical flush on my heating, took 2 days to complete but the radiators are now so much hotter.
Fast, reliable plumbing service. The exception to the rule in an industry full of cowboys. Highly recommended !
What star rating would you give GWE for customer service?
I had my boiler repaired by GWEC two weeks ago after waking up to a cold shower and a flashing code on my boiler. The engineer arrived a few hours after calling and quickly diagnosed the issue, after explaining my options and the costs he repaired it in a little over an hour. Unfortunately it stopped working again a couple of days after the visit and they sent the engineer back the same day who found one of the wires had fallen out, a quick fix and it's been working fine since. Based on my experience and how they dealt with needing to come back again I would definitely recommend using them.
What star rating would you give GWE for customer service?
I'm a returning customer of almost 3 years and can honestly say I have never had a single reason to complain. The engineers have always kept me informed of the progress of the work and I've always paid the agreed quotation, I would strongly urge any consumer feeling worried about hiring a plumbing firm to give GWE Compliance serious consideration.
What star rating would you give GWE for customer service?
A very punctual and reliable company with skilled and polite engineers, I've used them on multiple occasions for various jobs and my tenants have never had a bad word to say. Highly recommend.
What star rating would you give GWE for customer service?
Arrived on time and called en route, very polite and professional engineer who did everything necessary to repair my heating to a satisfactory standard.
What star rating would you give GWE for customer service?
A very thorough and complete boiler Service. The engineer wore shoe covers and checked all the radiators and the hot water tank. He left me a list of advisories and a few tips on reducing my energy consumption, all in all a very good service.
What star rating would you give GWE for customer service?
I have a very old Potterton boiler and was told by various companies that it was only good for scrap. I called gwe Compliance who came out the same day and diagnosed the fault, originally due to the age of the boiler their supplier said it would be 3 or 4 days for the part to arrive which I reluctantly agreed to but later that night they called to say they had managed to source the part needed all the way in Luton and they would collect it and return lunchtime the following day to fit it, I live in Hampstead ! I cannot put into words how pleased and grateful I am to the engineer and the staff for going way above the call of duty for their customer, I would definitely recommend them to anyone.
What star rating would you give GWE for customer service?
I called gwe Compliance after another engineer visited my property, had a quick look at the boiler and said he'd be back with parts in a couple of days and never came back. The engineer from gwe came, had a quick look at the boiler and advised me that the cupboard was preventing him from accessing the control board which he suspected was faulty. After agreeing that I would not hold him liable for any damages to the cupboard he removed the bottom panel, tested the part and returned the next day to fit the new one. Why the original engineer couldn't do that I don't know. Thank you gwe Compliance for your effort and customer service.
What star rating would you give GWE for customer service?
Was advised by a work college to try these guys and was very happy with the service I received. Its not cheap but they did everything I asked and even helped me out by collecting the keys from the estate agents.
What star rating would you give GWE for customer service?
Great service, highly recommended.
What star rating would you give GWE for customer service?
I had a new heat exchanger fit in my Vaillant boiler, it wasn't cheap but I was soooo impressed with how quick the guy was. He basically completely stripped everything out of the boiler, replaced the parts and cleaned the other bits, put everything back , filled it with water and checked it was all working in under 2 hours. AMAZING !!!
GWE Compliance is rated 4.98 based on 65 reviews