GWE Compliance Reviews

of reviewers recommend GWE Compliance

About GWE Compliance:

www.gwecompliance.co.uk provide planned maintenance and a 24 hour emergency service for homes across London and the home counties.
From our base in London N1 we can quickly dispatch our team of highly skilled, experienced, unrivalled professionals.
24 hours a day, 7 days a week we're here for you.

07762282035

info@gwecompliance.co.uk

Tell us how GWE Compliance made you happy
I use gwe compliance regularly to do servicing and cp12s in and around central London. I find them very reliable and convenient with same day emergency appointments, digital job reports and card payments direct to the engineers. It just takes some of the hassle away.
Engineer did a good job fixing my problem, very nice man.
We got GWE to do a home buyers report before finalising on a purchase and I'm so glad we did. They picked up on lots of issues we wouldn't have even looked at like the fact we had no thermostat controlling the heating or all the radiators were cold at the bottom meaning they need a clean. The engineer was thorough and explained everything to us and the seller who agreed to finance 75% of the recommend improvements. Result !
Had my heating fixed by GWE, they came out 7.30 the next morning and repaired all the issues in a little over an hour. Really impressed.
Really impressed with gwe they've never let me down.
Great sameday repair for a fair price.
Had our controls upgraded to Nest. The engineer was very patient and took the time to set it all up and show us how it all worked.
Our pressure kept dropping every week or 2 and we were worried we might have a leak, we'd had the problem on going for about 6 months and had numerous visits from 3 other companies. It took gwe 3 visits but we've been 4 weeks now and no real change in pressure, they were also the only ones to leave us fan heaters and show us how the immersion worked which was a nice touch.
Our hot water was playing up going hot and cold so we couldn't run a bath never mind a shower.We called GWE Compliance who came out the same day and managed to get the part and fix the boiler the same day. Great service.
My boiler needed fixing last week after it started developing a rather strange scratching sound.The engineer diagnosed as a blocked main heat exchanger, the quote was expensive but I got a few other quotes before going ahead and the prices varied a lot. To be fair he was at it for most of the day and the boiler is so much quieter now.
Had a few radiator valves replaced, after seeing the colour of the water coming out I requested a quote for a powerflush but they said I didn't need one and did a chemical flush for half the price.
Had my heating repaired by Lee, he arrived at 9pm on a Friday night diagnosed the fault quite quickly .He left us 2 fan heaters and came back the next morning with the part and fixed the boiler. Happy to recommend.
I had my boiler repaired last week and the engineer was very good. We needed a new fan which he went to collect and fitted on the same day, I was particularly impressed with his willingness to help and flexibility with my schedule. I have already and most definitely will again recommend gwe compliance to friends and family.
Had a couple of gas certificates done, they kept their appointment and called on the way. Very good.
Gwe compliance are an amazing outfit. To date everytime I've called them they've repaired the heating either on the initial visit or first job the next morning. As a landlord they understand I need to get things done quick and right for my tenants and they never disappoint.
My boiler was left not working after a British Gas service and they said I'd need to wait 3 days for one of their engineers to come back. I found GWEC on google and they were able to attend and repair the boiler on the same day and also left a detailed report for me to send to BG....along with the invoice.
Had an emergency call out and was very impressed with the speed of service. The price isn't cheap but its the going rate for quality gas engineers so its fair. Definitely happy to use them again.
I'm so glad I went for Gwec, we have a lovely new boiler and radiators in time for winter, a special thank you to Spence climbing through the window when I locked myself out.
Good solid job, no agro job done.
Once you go GWEC you don't go back, I've had so much trouble with my boiler and a number of well known firms quoting me everything from a new boiler to a powerflush only for gwe compliance to repair it in one visit. Thank you.
GWE Compliance is rated 4.96 based on 27 reviews