GWCC Group Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend GWCC Group

How would you rate GWCC Group ?

Steve Crosbie
Verified Reviewer
"GWCC offers a wide range of items that we like very much for our shop. We are always happy to place an order with them. The delivery is very quick after the order next day before noon. GWCC new licensed Harry Potter range is excellent quality, highest grade fabrics with applique embroidery and flock print."
Nathan Spenker
Verified Reviewer
"Although I get £5 for this review through GWCC Thank You Loyalty program, but my review is honest opinion of the company. I have 3 retail outlets in central London I have been buying from GWCC since 2001 and have found their products to be the best sellers specially with the American tourist. I stock all their range Oxford University, Cambridge University, GWCC London range, Union Jack range and will be stocking their new range of Harry Potter products. Their delivery service is great, order by 4pm you get next day delivery before noon. Should order on website to get their points reward and discount Bronze to titanium tier."
GWCC Group is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews