Guy Magnets Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Guy Magnets

26 Evans Business CentreHampton Park West

How would you rate Guy Magnets ?

"Product shipped over to the USA, transaction and shipping were prompt and easy. Bought a stack of small magnets, product had thin foam between each magnet and was shipped inside a comfortable amount of padding."
"Quick delivery, an easy transaction thank you."
"Fast and exactly what I needed. Great magnets"
"Business as usual! I'am again, once more, very pleased with the service and overall performance of "Guy Magnets Crew"! The quality of the magnets is as expected, matches the desription 1:1, service performance is top notch, could'nt be any better! I will buy here as long as the shop exists and hope it will exist forever! I wind guitar pickups, the balance and equal specification of each single magnet, matters to me and this is the place to buy for pickup winders! Since i buy my magnets here, the job got much easier since there is no spread in pull or magnetic filed, all of them deliver an equal beam, equal pull, things just could'nt be any better. For sure i'am a happy customer. The staff always has been nice to me and put little gifts into the package as well as a business card, saying it'll be cheaper to buy gear on their website directly! Thanks for the hint and lovely service, kind regards Stefan"
"ideal for what I wanted them for great value definitely recommend."
"Bag magnets received very fast to France. I’m impressed with the quality, they’re slightly bigger than the shop standard and I like the fact that they’re solid and strong. The info leaflet about the different types of magnet was very useful too. I’m happy to have found my new supplier!! Highly recommend"
"Excellent ,first class service,quality product"
"Excellent service and a huge selection of magnets to choose from, you will definitely be able to find the right size for your project, in my case to hold battery cover on mod boxes, I highly recommend these guys 😀."
"Exactly what I ordered reasonably priced and prompt delivery"
"Excelent value. Excelent service"
"Magnets were exactly as described, and just what I'm looking for. Very good price and postal service was excellent"
"Great product and very quick delivery thank you."
"Speedy delivery as always good value too. Thank you"
"A great product at a great price, I would certainly use again."
"You get what you pay for - quality products at a goof price. Delivered as stated when ordering."
"Brilliant magnets..brill service...says it all."
"Awesome service, fast delivery. Magnets are all colour coded to the reciept so sizes are easy to find. Will be using again"
"Fantastic site, easy to use and fast delivery. Great company."
"Good service fast delivery will buy again"
"Always good produ product. The shipping is fast and my kids love the candy ;) Best place to buy magnet Maxime P. Québec,Canada"
Guy Magnets is rated 4.92 based on 475 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!