Gunsmith Fitness Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gunsmith Fitness
Read Gunsmith Fitness Reviews

Tell us how Gunsmith Fitness made you happy
Really fast communication and solid advice in terms of what belt I needed. There were a few back and forths until I was happy with my choice, they didn't pitch their most expensive products ether. Delivery was the next day.
Been a month again since i sent them the last e-mail.. Still no reply..

Back in november I ordered a custom belt, but received one with the logo upside down in the beginning of january. You guys promised to sent a new one, which was a great solution at the time! You even offered a size down as that would’ve fit better! We’re 4 months further and i haven’t received a belt, neither did i get a reply on any of the last e-mails i sent you.

So i decided to comment on one of your posts on Instagram, maybe that would give a response. Instead you guys decided to delete the comment and block me? Not a single response at all. This must be the worst customer service experience i’ve ever had, really disappointing.

I understand making a belt over isn’t as exciting as making a new one and you’re probably more interested in new clients, reposts, reach and therefore revenue. But if you don’t take care of things like this, you’ll eventually get caught up. Hope you see a chance to reply to this last reach out, so we can come to a solution.
So I ordered two belts. One arrived 3 months later! The second just didn’t arrive. 4 months later I am still waiting for the second one. However gunsmith fitness think they have sent me two, I tell her I received only one so in response they send me signature as proof of receipt. Still didn’t actually fulfil my order of two belts . I can not believe this is actually happening,
The standard font is very large so doesn’t look expensive (on the one belt we did receive).
Will update my review if I actually get my order at the beginning of December fulfilled at some point.
waited over 13 weeks for my belt, customer service non existent. near impossible to get replies. had to open a pay pal dispute to get my money back.
Absolutely love my personalised belt and mobility bands...I can’t wait to order more. Excellent customer service
Amazing quality of products and the best service! Couldn’t recommend more!
Great products
Decent products, nice design
Worth a purchase all round 🤙
My custom made belt is incredible, the quality is high standard and I would thoroughly recommend them! I
Also have the wrist wraps and they are also really good quality!
Best quality lifting equipment I’ve ever used! Delivery was very fast and I’m loving my straps and wrist wraps!
100% definitely recommend to anyone looking for quality products!
The worst company I've ever dealt with. Non existant customer service. Waiting over 10 weeks for mine, lucky to receive an email every fortnight keeping me updated. Absolute shambles.
I ordered a custom belt from Brian about six weeks ago, and it featured a rather complex design with Mexican 'day of the dead' type skulls on it. Throughout the communication process I have to say Gunsmith were top notch. The end product was excellent quality. Yes... it took a while.. but unlike some other reviewers I ACTUALLY READ THE SMALL PRINT! It's sad when vindictive people leave a one star review because they were a pain in the arse.
I shall be ordering another two belts soon. One for my girlfriend (a fitness competitor) and one for my trainer, as a consolation gift for me dumbell pressing more than him.
I am very happy with the quality of the belt .

Nice handmade quality , superb quality leather and stitching perfect edges and whole stuff looks premium quality .

I want to order more stuff for my boys . Keep it up love to buy your stuff .

Cheers
I just received my custom belt and i'm absolutely delighted.
Incredible quality and correspondence with Gunsmith was easy!
Customer service is horrible. They don't start customizing when they say they do. Make sure you read the small/fine print that what you Will be told.
Firstly, the belt I ordered was of the highest quality and I was delighted to see it came with a very handy bag to carry it around. All great quality goods I shall be proudly sporting at my gym.
Secondly, communication with the 'Gunsmith Fitness' regarding some sizing issues was very prompt and polite. I have already recommended your products to some friends who I know will be happy with their future purchases.
I also got a bonus new PB on the first day of wearing it, so I thank you sincerely.

Matt.
Customer Service is terrible. Ordered wrong size belt, contacted Brian who asked if I would Like to return for a different size, which I did. Rather than exchanging the product, they refunded me my original order, meaning I would have to place a new order and pay postage again as I was 1p off the delivery threshold. I thought they'd made a mistake but when I emailed and asked I was told 'margins are too small - I never said I would exchange' etc (keeping in mind that a week earlier they had 30% off the whole website so margins cant be that small.) - will never use their products.
Fast efficient service,good quality product.
Received leather lifting straps from Gunsmith Fitness.
Really good quality straps very happy with them.
Highly recommend them as a company for fitness acssories.
Will be posting up dated on Instargram @daddythatlifts

Gunsmith Fitness is one of the best companies I have ever dealt with not only for the quality of the product, a lifting belt in this case, but also for customer service and care.

I can not recommend them highly enough
Gunsmith Fitness is rated 4.49 based on 49 reviews