Gunsmith Fitness Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Gunsmith Fitness

How would you rate Gunsmith Fitness?

"Firstly, the belt I ordered was of the highest quality and I was delighted to see it came with a very handy bag to carry it around. All great quality goods I shall be proudly sporting at my gym. Secondly, communication with the 'Gunsmith Fitness' regarding some sizing issues was very prompt and polite. I have already recommended your products to some friends who I know will be happy with their future purchases. I also got a bonus new PB on the first day of wearing it, so I thank you sincerely. Matt."
"Customer Service is terrible. Ordered wrong size belt, contacted Brian who asked if I would Like to return for a different size, which I did. Rather than exchanging the product, they refunded me my original order, meaning I would have to place a new order and pay postage again as I was 1p off the delivery threshold. I thought they'd made a mistake but when I emailed and asked I was told 'margins are too small - I never said I would exchange' etc (keeping in mind that a week earlier they had 30% off the whole website so margins cant be that small.) - will never use their products."
"Fast efficient service,good quality product."
Chris Walker-Downie
Verified Buyer
"Received leather lifting straps from Gunsmith Fitness. Really good quality straps very happy with them. Highly recommend them as a company for fitness acssories. Will be posting up dated on Instargram @daddythatlifts Thank you Gunsmith fitness"
Ian Telfer
Verified Buyer
"Gunsmith Fitness is one of the best companies I have ever dealt with not only for the quality of the product, a lifting belt in this case, but also for customer service and care. I can not recommend them highly enough"
Mark Camburn
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service. Great products."
"A very carefully made, quality product using premium materials, delivered quickly and looking great. Yet to see how it lasts but confident the quality will remain for years to come."
Daniel McCarthy
Verified Buyer
"The item I wanted was not in stock however, I was offered a more expensive item at the same price of the original item. Service is first class and the quality of the products are amazing"
Colin Lee Magee
Verified Buyer
"I recently purchased a bench blaster.. as I have a permanent triceps injury this bench blaster allows me to do a reasonable bench workout once again.. I will look at gunsmith for my next purchase."
Kiel Henderson
Verified Buyer
"Got some leather lifting straps.. great product! Delivery super fast! Will be buying more for me and friends!"
Alex Yates
Verified Buyer
"Weightlifting belt fits perfectly and supports lower back very well"
"Quality belt, order on Friday and it arrived on Saturday. Tried to out and it it very supportive."
"Good product good service"
Faisal Khan
Verified Buyer
"Purchased a lever weightlifting belt and whilst I don't have any other belts or past experience to compare with, the belt came in good packaging, the finish it really nice, the buckle / lever looks very sturdy and I've used it for squatting twice and love it."
"Great stuff, all my fitness accessories are Gunsmith and they are top quality."
Tom Bullock
Verified Buyer
"Hands down the best belt I've ever used! Reduced pain, increased weight, feels great on and looks even better!!"
"I received my belt in the limited edition presentation box with additional goodies which I was very impressed with. Having used the belt a few times the only very small criticism I have is that the hooks have a very minimal hold when in the holes. It's a very easy sort which I have since rectified with a quick buff with the angle grinder to make the hooks engage a little more positively with the leather. Other than that a fantastic product which I can see lasting me years"
"excellent product!"
Frederic A
Verified Buyer
"Instant delivery and quality product. Very happy!"
Will Robinson
Verified Buyer
"Really good comms from the seller. Would definitely buy again."
Gunsmith Fitness is rated 4.85 based on 34 reviews