Gunsmith Fitness Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Gunsmith Fitness

Tell us how Gunsmith Fitness made you happy

"waited over 13 weeks for my belt, customer service non existent. near impossible to get replies. had to open a pay pal dispute to get my money back."
"Absolutely love my personalised belt and mobility bands...I can’t wait to order more. Excellent customer service"
"Amazing quality of products and the best service! Couldn’t recommend more!"
"Great products"
"Decent products, nice design Worth a purchase all round 🤙"
"My custom made belt is incredible, the quality is high standard and I would thoroughly recommend them! I Also have the wrist wraps and they are also really good quality!"
"Best quality lifting equipment I’ve ever used! Delivery was very fast and I’m loving my straps and wrist wraps! 100% definitely recommend to anyone looking for quality products!"
"The worst company I've ever dealt with. Non existant customer service. Waiting over 10 weeks for mine, lucky to receive an email every fortnight keeping me updated. Absolute shambles."
"I ordered a custom belt from Brian about six weeks ago, and it featured a rather complex design with Mexican 'day of the dead' type skulls on it. Throughout the communication process I have to say Gunsmith were top notch. The end product was excellent quality. Yes... it took a while.. but unlike some other reviewers I ACTUALLY READ THE SMALL PRINT! It's sad when vindictive people leave a one star review because they were a pain in the arse. I shall be ordering another two belts soon. One for my girlfriend (a fitness competitor) and one for my trainer, as a consolation gift for me dumbell pressing more than him."
"I am very happy with the quality of the belt . Nice handmade quality , superb quality leather and stitching perfect edges and whole stuff looks premium quality . I want to order more stuff for my boys . Keep it up love to buy your stuff . Cheers"
"I just received my custom belt and i'm absolutely delighted. Incredible quality and correspondence with Gunsmith was easy!"
"Customer service is horrible. They don't start customizing when they say they do. Make sure you read the small/fine print that what you Will be told."
"Firstly, the belt I ordered was of the highest quality and I was delighted to see it came with a very handy bag to carry it around. All great quality goods I shall be proudly sporting at my gym. Secondly, communication with the 'Gunsmith Fitness' regarding some sizing issues was very prompt and polite. I have already recommended your products to some friends who I know will be happy with their future purchases. I also got a bonus new PB on the first day of wearing it, so I thank you sincerely. Matt."
"Customer Service is terrible. Ordered wrong size belt, contacted Brian who asked if I would Like to return for a different size, which I did. Rather than exchanging the product, they refunded me my original order, meaning I would have to place a new order and pay postage again as I was 1p off the delivery threshold. I thought they'd made a mistake but when I emailed and asked I was told 'margins are too small - I never said I would exchange' etc (keeping in mind that a week earlier they had 30% off the whole website so margins cant be that small.) - will never use their products."
"Fast efficient service,good quality product."
"Received leather lifting straps from Gunsmith Fitness. Really good quality straps very happy with them. Highly recommend them as a company for fitness acssories. Will be posting up dated on Instargram @daddythatlifts Thank you Gunsmith fitness"
"Gunsmith Fitness is one of the best companies I have ever dealt with not only for the quality of the product, a lifting belt in this case, but also for customer service and care. I can not recommend them highly enough"
"Excellent service. Great products."
"A very carefully made, quality product using premium materials, delivered quickly and looking great. Yet to see how it lasts but confident the quality will remain for years to come."
"The item I wanted was not in stock however, I was offered a more expensive item at the same price of the original item. Service is first class and the quality of the products are amazing"
Gunsmith Fitness is rated 4.63 based on 46 reviews