Gullivers Theme Parks Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Gullivers Theme Parks

How would you rate Gullivers Theme Parks ?

"My wife and I have just returned from a stay at Gullivers World Hotel (Warrington) and 2 days in the theme park with our 2 grandchildren. This was our third visit so thought I would give an honest opinion which is not based on a child's view but more of a health and safety/staffing view. Our Princess suite was lovely but the black mould all around the lower wall of the shower was not very nice. We had a couple of drinks in the hotel lounge bar where the staff were extremely slow which resulted in a very long queue and further spoilt by workman (assume maintainence men) having there supper of Kentucky fried chicken with a lot of swear words thrown in, while staff, I assume manageress in white shirt took no notice. Cafe's/Restaurants I can only say I was shocked by the uncleanliness of the cafe's, restaurants and toilets in the theme park. We sat in the The Big G Diner and could not help but notice grime all along the counter, and tiles that looked like they had been wiped with a greasy cloth, as did all the tables. On our last day we were in Alice of Wonderland and eat in the fish and chip bar/cafe. The floor was so greasy our shoes were sticking to it, and again the tables were not cleaned properly. The toilets in the park. Bowls were stained brown through lack of cleaning properly with bleach or similar. I must tell you that I am not a frequent reviewer and do not like leaving reviews, except when I feel it is entirely necessary. Hopefully these few things can be easily rectified through proper staff training and our next visit not be spoilt by them."
Vicki.muir
Verified Buyer
"Outstanding interaction with guests from the team. All 4 of us left very happy after a fun day"
Sanjuktasahu
Verified Buyer
"Only had to wait 5 - 10 minutes for rides which was great with young children. Park was reasonably well maintained and clean."
Steveinstockport
Verified Buyer
"Booked online to get a small discount all reasonably efficient. Good value for money"
"Friendly fun value for money. 6 of us visited (2 adults 4 children). Will be coming back again"
Driver.neil
Verified Buyer
"Visited Gulliver's twice before and will definitely be coming back again."
Helen.best30
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely outstanding service from the team. Very nice fish and chips from Happy Haddock."
Kelly_brassington
Verified Buyer
"Children suggested it so thought we would give it a go. Had plenty of fun and everyone was very tired at the end of day."
Claireperry2010
Verified Buyer
"Really quick and easy booking online. Visited lots of times and all very enjoyable."
Verified Buyer
"Excellent. Online booking system really quick and easy. Worth the money."
"very exciting fantastico"
"Amazing. Sunny"
"Good"
Verified Buyer
"we visited last year, my children have never been so took them for a treat, we had a fantastic day, the children loved it and we are going to be coming back in july for my daughters birthday, xx"
Verified Buyer
"We are a family of two adults and three children and really love coming to gullivers Warrington. We have been coming for years, have had passports and have stayed at the hotel a few times and have generally been very pleased. The main area for improvement for us would be disabled facilities. Our eldest daughter is in a wheelchair and can no longer access ANY rides as we can't lift her anymore. We come to the Dreams come true days with her but it's a little disappointing you offer so little services! If she needs changing we have to squeeze into a tiny first aid room with a massive wheelchair and try to manage. Also, when we enquiries about us all having passports so we could enjoy a family day out we were told she would have to buy a full price one even though there is, as I said, nothing she can access. We stopped buying the passports from then and obviously don't visit as often. But for able people it's fab!"
Verified Buyer
"What a fantastic day out we had with my grandchildren they range from ages 2 to 10 and they all had a great time we will be back in the summer ."
Verified Buyer
"I brought my son last year at the agr of 2 he had a fantastic time very nice place to come bak to very clean and very well run we will definatly be visiting again this summer."
Verified Buyer
"It great for kids, and excellent value for money!"
Verified Buyer
"Excellent day out for family's and kids of all agers"
Verified Buyer
"The park is great for 3 - 11 year olds. Such a shame the park is looking old and tired. Many attractions on our visit were closed. In fact a whole section was completely out of bounds at the end of February 2014. Although smoking is no longer really tolerated in public, your signs for designated areas were few and far between and therefore visitors still smoke around the park. We would not visit your park and purchase full price tickets. The value can only be justified when a half price promotion is taken advantage of. The park itself is in a prime location and capable of experiencing many returning visitors, especially since the loss of Camelot, however a substantial investment is required to make the park, safe, aesthetically pleasing and modern. Best of luck for the future, Mr and Mrs Eccles and our three boys."
Gullivers Theme Parks is rated 4.61 based on 36 reviews