Guitarbitz Guitar Shop Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Guitarbitz Guitar Shop

About Guitarbitz Guitar Shop: Guitarbitz Guitar Shop based in Frome, Somerset, Wiltshire, UK. They sell a wide range of electric guitars, acoustic guitars and bass guitars from major brands such as Fender, Yamaha, PRS, ESP, Tanglewood, Washburn and Squier to name just a few. As well as selling a huge array of accessories including guitar strings, gig bags, guitar straps, they also sell guitar spare parts including machine heads, saddles, top nuts, control knobs, guitar pots and lots more. All with Free UK express delivery.

sales@guitarbitz.com

C5 Southgate
Commerce Park

How would you rate Guitarbitz Guitar Shop?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

17 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Peter March

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Guitarbitz Guitar Shop in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Bought the new Fender volume pedal for my son, he's an experienced player. He is very happy with the quality and sound of this pedal. Delivery was super fast , thanks"
C Harris-Watts
Unverified Reviewer
"First time I have used GuitarBitz, quick accurate service. Good range of accessories. Will use again."
"It has always been an easy and pleasurable experience, dealing with you. I have never had any problems with goods from you. Goods are always as described are well packed and, arrived in tip top condition. I will of course, be doing further business with you. Thank you."
"The service as ever was excellent. The only improvement I would like to suggest is wrapping the items. My husband was at home for the delivery and so knew what 2 of his presents were because of the packaging."
"Fender guitar strap was fantastic quality.Servis and delivery Brilliant."
"First class service from GUITARBITZ, and always spot on with delivery time!! Highly recommended."
"verry fast service great product great shop many thanks"
"Very good service and product thank you"
"Excellent and quick service. I'd recommend Guitarbitz every time."
"Great service, great price, very knowledgeable staff."
"Swift delivery. Items as described. Good range of products and good value."
"I found that on visiting the shop Davin and all the staff to be very attentive and helpful offering sound and unbiased advise on the products which I showed interest in, I was also given ample time to try the products in a relaxed environment with little interference from anyone unless I had a question regarding the products, I eventually settled on a purchase of a exceptional instrument of which I continue to enjoy immensely ,the second purchase from Guitarbitz in the last twelve months, I will continue to use Guitarbitz because of the service, very good website the and large amount of choice in products available."
"Great advice, Competitive prices, Pleasure to deal with, Highly reccommended"
"Friendly team, happy to give advice and guidance, well stocked with a variety of good quality guitars and amps. Good website."
Hi Barrie, Thanks for the Review. Much appreciated.
T Sheppard
Verified Buyer
"Good quality guitars with prices across the spectrum. Knowledgable and helpful staff . I bought a very cheap £187 takemine electro-acoustic which in my opinion is as good as a very expensive other electro acoustic I bought a few years ago nearly 10X the price! Thanx chaps!:-)"
Hi Terry, Many thanks for the review.
"Excellent service from the guys in the shop, and my post sales queries were answered quickly and professionally. I would recommend them to anyone, and would definitely buy from them again."
Hi Chris, Many thanks for your review.
"I was shown four guitars of the type I was interested in, varying in price. I was allowed to play with the guitars, acoustically and plugged in, for over two hours. I was never put under any pressure to buy by the knowledgeable salesman, and in fact didn't buy until I returned three days later. I am really happy with my new guitar and haven't played my old one now for over three weeks. I couldn't fault the service I received."
Hi Tony. Many thanks for your review.
Guitarbitz Guitar Shop is rated 4.94 based on 17 reviews