Guitar Superstore Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Guitar Superstore

How would you rate Guitar Superstore ?

"Hand delivered , competitive pricing . Quality good"
"Ordered snarling dog picks . Arrived prompt , As a product snarling dog picks are the dogs"
"The service is always spot on. Everybody there is friendly and helpful."
"I use the web daily to buy things - this is the most complicated / slow site that I have ever experienced. I Tried to place an order for a £925 guitar with my Barclaycard using my usual Verified by Visa security. This site payment system took me through a Paypal route - I don't have Palpal. The site administrator gave me a lecture on the merits of Paypal and got annoyed because her system was not performing right. I cancelled and bought elsewhere. Whoever designed the accounting side of this site needs a second opinion - by the way I am an IT professional."
Hi Barry, Sorry that you had issues when placing your order. We have tested the site since and aren’t having any speed issues. It may have been at the time of your order that there was, so very sorry about that.

With regards to security, PayPal is secure, and does incorporate 3D Secure/Verified by Visa when processing an order. Also alternatively you could choose to ‘checkout by Amazon’ as advised on the phone.

GSS
"I've been pestering the store for weeks now to get the Guild S 200 Thunderbird in Black. The lovely Julie in the office has been constantly updating me via email about delivery dates and cost. Dan in the shop has helped and chatted with me a few times about this guitar and guitars in general and has been a pleasure to talk to. I picked the guitar up today, it was as good as expected and thoroughly enjoyed myself in the store for nearly an hour. Overall, a great store, well presented, great staff and a very friendly atmosphere. I am a very happy customer and I will definitely be back."
Hi Sean! Thank you! It was an absolute pleasure! Just let us know if there is anything else we can do to assist :)

GSS
"Excellent communication. Guitar setup was flawless. Would definitely recommend!"
Hi Luis, Thank you! Just let us know if there is anything else we can do to assist :)

"Quick delivery"
"Great communication. Fast delivery."
"Delivered within specified time frame. Good price compared to other sites"
"Helpful conversation prior to order with a callback to clarify details. On ordering communication was good with regular updates until delivery. A great guitar at a great price."
Hi Richard! Thank you! It's our pleasure! Just let us know if there is anything else we can do to assist :)

GSS
"Great Guitar for the price and the best price around also. Very Good communications throughout. Good advice on even when and where to park my car when I came up to pick it up."
"Very quick delivery great service and price"
"Found what I wanted easily and the processing and dispatch were very prompt."
"Managed to find a Fender FSR Rosewood Telecaster on the site and dropped them an email to make sure they still had it and would still have it ready for payday the next week. Excellent comms throughout with offering advice on which amp to pair it with. Mick even phoned me up after I had placed the order to ask when I would want it delivered to make sure someone was in to sign for it. Excellent service from start to finish. Will be using again."
"I only bought a little box of plectrums, but my god they were fast, even with free postage! Brilliant service, the tiniest delivery I have ever had, thank you!"
Hi! Thank you! It's our pleasure! Just let us know if there is anything else we can do to assist :)

"prompt friendly service"
Hi Jeffrey, Thank you so much! If there is anything else we can do to help, just get in touch. The Guitar Superstore Team
"Jasmine 34s guitar arrived well packaged and in first rate condition. Communication from Julie before it arrived was excellent. Wouldn't hesitate to order from Guitar Superstore again."
Thank you Ciaran, so happy you are pleased with the guitar and our service. We are always here to help! If there is anything else I can help with, do not hesitate to get in touch. Julie :o)
"I have visited the shop several times over the last 18 months and on each occasion I have received excellent service. Prices are competitive, the staff are all very knowledgable and customer service is second to none. In the past I have purchased a classical guitar and various accessories from the shop for my young son. My most recent visit was last weekend when my son decided he wanted to spend all his savings on an electric guitar & amp etc. On this occasion it was Dan who was helpful and patient with us while he tried the kit in the shop before buying - thanks Dan. I would definitely recommend GSS to anyone."
Hi Chas, Thank you so much! If there is anything else we can do to help, just get in touch. The Guitar Superstore Team
"I have visited the shop several times over the last 18 months and on each occasion I have received excellent service. The staff are all very knowledgable and customer service is second to none. In the past I have purchased a classical guitar and various accessories from the shop for my young son. My most recent visit was last weekend when my son decided he wanted to spend all his savings on an electric guitar & amp etc. On this occasion it was Dan (thanks Dan) who was helpful and patient with us while he tried the kit in the shop before buying. I would definitely recommend you to anyone. Chas"
"Mandolin arrived on time as promised and very well packed. Excellent and friendly service."
Hi Allan, Thank you so much! If there is anything else we can do to help, just get in touch. The Guitar Superstore Team
Guitar Superstore is rated 4.80 based on 40 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!