Guest & Philips Reviews

Read Guest & Philips Reviews

mail@guestandphilips.co.uk

23-25 Saturday Market

Tell us how Guest & Philips made you happy
How can you buy it please
Delivery prompt and necklace just as seen in photo.
Hi,swatch coming today in the morning.
Beautiful like on a picture
Great service received promptly
Excellent, prompt attention & delivery.
My order was dealt with very quickly. It was well packaged and gift wrapped which was a lovely touch as I didn’t request this. I would definitely order from this business again.
Easy purchase, fast delivery. Lovely product! Thank you :)
Happy with service overall and also with item ordered. Would definitely buy from you again.
Wonderful service from my telephone enquiry to the online purchase and prompt delivery. Thank you so much -
Very impressed by G&Ps knowledgeable & courteous response to my enquiry, veryprompt dispatch & delivery.
I ordered some earrings for my daughter’s birthday and they arrived a couple of days later. I specifically wanted these Jorg Jenson earrings and could not find them in stock on the Jenson website.
Lovely waterford crystal necklace pendant - She loves it, Nice stone quality
Excellent service, ordered watch Sunday evening it arrived Tuesday morning. Very good price also.
I bought a beautiful Victorian opal and diamond ring . I was very pleased with the price . It finally replaced one that was stolen and I just got the band replaced to fit me .
Amazing service! I got a phone call to say my item was not in stock but that it would be ordered direct for me. Recieved my item a couple of days later! Will be recommending to my friends.
I had a query about one of the items which was dealt with very quickly and efficiently.

My order was processed with speed and I was kept informed throughout. Very helpful and friendly staff.
Very fast delivery
Despite an item in the sale being out of stock, Guest & Philips reordered it for me and honoured the sale price. They kept me informed of what was happening. I am very impressed with their helpfulness and professionalism. A big thank you from me. Marion in Colchester, Essex.
Excellent service. Great product.
Quality products shown on an easy to use site.
Dealt with very swiftly and well packaged.
Guest & Philips is rated 4.76 based on 131 reviews