GTW Storage Reviews

Telephone
Read GTW Storage Reviews

45 James Watt Street

Tell us how GTW Storage made you happy
I have used GTW storage twice, fantastic service, very friendly, efficient and reasonable prices.
Brilliant service! Does exactly what it says on the tin and very flexible hours and practical loading bay and trolleys. Very good value for money in comparison to other city centre storage facilities.
The staff were friendly and helpful, as they weren't too busy when we went we got a choice of where we wanted the locker which was really good too. I'd recommend this place and will definitely use them again if I'd need storage.
I used GTW Storage twice, both times it was a great experience: easy to register, dry and clean storage space, well accessible and very friendly employees. The contract length is flexible and you pay on a monthly basis. The cancelling process is uncomplicated and you only need to pay for the days you have actually used the storage (not for the whole month). I would recommend it to everyone who is looking for a convenient storage without any worries.
Excellent service Staff was always helpful and could not of asked for a better service Would definitely recommend you
Facility well maintained with good supply of trolleys etc when required. Staff always helpful. Would recommend to anyone requiring storage space.
Can’t speak highly enough of GTW Storage! The nicest most friendly and helpful staff, good prices and great accessibility. I had my stuff there for 6 months when I was in-between flats and it was so handy to have a storage I could go in any day just a short walk away from Central Station. Literally have 0 complains of all my time there.
Very helpful. No problems at all. Over a 6 month period
Clean & dry. Helpful staff.
Great price and great service
Lovely and helpful staff. Reasonable opening hours.
Centrally located, east to access, dry, secure and very helpful and amenable team who look after things. As far as I could tell not more expensive than going rate. Highly recommend.
Very helpful staff. Storage units secure and dry and come in lots of different sizes. No complaints at all.
Reliable
Excellent all round. Very friendly staff, handy location and excellent facilities.
Excellent service. Staff were extremely helpful. Highly recommended.
I have used gtw for over 15 years. I lived in a high rise flat with dodgy neighbours I was a pub singer and it was not safe taking equipment home perfect solution was gtw I'm now a karaoke dj and still use gtw for my excess gear the staff are and always have been fantastic thanks GTW Alex
Good service at a reasonable price.
Brilliant location and pricing for storage. Staff were always incredibly helpful every time we visited.
The rent is cheaper and staff is patient
GTW Storage is rated 4.87 based on 63 reviews