GSM London Reviews

77% of reviewers recommend GSM London

How would you rate GSM London ?

"The relationship between the lecturers, staff and students was great, the lecturers are very supportive and will take their time to explained questions. The ONE big family atmosphere was excellent. Thank you ALL"
"GSM helped me develop skills I never knew I had and improce those already gained. I was able to boost my self confidence and gain the ability for public speaking. GSM also gave me the opportunity to gain employment as an ambassador and I became a rep who was involved in a major project presenting student views to the QAA. As a result I was able to promote myself through magazines and publicity photos for the university."
"Happy happy"
"The lecturers were always really friendly and approachable. They didn't mind giving advice and feedback on my work when I asked for it, and always did so tactfully."
"I had a good time and a learning experience. Got on well with almost all my lecturers especially Rachael, Uzo and Paulette"
"Lecturers are helpful to explained to you sometime the area you lack. Also the administration Staff more Carol a wonderful helpful woman@GSM"
"As a Law graduate from GSM London has made me to build my confidence and fit into any environment , at all levels. During my time in the college as a representative of the school, being an ambassador to the school has lifted me gracefully, re-assures me for hope in the future and more so,such experiences gave me the courage for global interactions."
Haval Hosain
Verified Buyer
"I have completed what I need to do but you have scheduled the MBA course from October 2017 to March 2018 then you told it will start Jun but we are on the middle of May I have not heard from you at all I tried to contact on of your staff but the phone line went to massage."
"I was made to pay semester fees due to re-sit of project which I did not get help from any supervisor, I pleaded for graduation ceremony with the batch and I was turned down by GSM. Clear information of what to expect was not clarified at registration entry"
Razack Ayoku
Verified Buyer
"Because I could not believe my self or have any more confidence that I may at my age to enhance a magnificent courier of a BSc in management and since bing helping my business growth."
"My Reflections at the GSM London. It is still like a dream, but knowing that it is now a reality that I am now a graduate makes and gives me Joy to submit this humble review. This GSM London experience has been very challenging but in the end, it was worth every minute of it. Combining family, work and school is one of the most challenging things to anyone, the GSM London was very much able to help her students through flexible timestable management. I will not fail to acknowledge and specially give thanks to all the GSM London teams from the start to the finishing line and I will also gives thanks to the Almighty God who through His infinite mercy made it all possible for me to get this second chance in education, as He directed me all through the times of this great experience. Starting from the foundation year boosted my memory and exposed me back to reading and writing after living that behind so many years back. Then progressing to year one was like a starting point in making the progress. Our course work was always ready even before the first week of our resumption. Midnight reading, reading during the work lunch-break was the key. No holidays were part of the system I practiced at home as during my holiday from school, my children were still in school and during their holiday, I am still in school. So, we all took it as sacrifice that we needed to make for me to obtain my first degree. I victoriously passed through some very hard cracking take home exams and survived them all. At year two, all the students in my classes were seeing themselves as half way through and at year three everyone of us begins to think, act and behave like educated people as evident of passing through the classes of some very good and strict lecturers. Even though it was mostly adult school, but school live is still very funny and sweet. Studying oil and gas management is to me an opportunity, advantage and also as an asset because I originally came from Nigeria’s Niger Delta region, one of the states that has oil and gas. With my degree certificate from the GSM London I can get a job from the multinational companies that are operating in Nigeria. It has been a very big live changing experience and repositioning, all thanks to the GSMLondon. Having been equipped with skills like writing of business plan, e-commerce and marketing, environmental management including renewables in an oil and gas program is to anyone, a full package. My certificate will indeed be a great joy to me and a great motivational step for my children that after many years out of school, I was still able to go back to the university and successfully obtain my first degree. Thank you all."
"Gsm gave me opportunity to f"
Anthony Bagbewa
Verified Buyer
"The education which I received from GSM London has made to further my academic quest further. I am currently undertaking my MSc at Coventry University and they really valued my degree from GSM/University of Plymouth."
GSM London is rated 4.00 based on 13 reviews