groupbuyseotools.org Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend groupbuyseotools.org

Tell us how groupbuyseotools.org made you happy

"I feel that you do not understand what is the nature of the buy group :). If you want the best experience, I recommend using the service from the provider :))). As for me, I spent a very small amount of money to experience these great tools, which saved me a lot of money. Sometimes the tool also fails. They still support me enthusiastically and solve problems for me. Good service 2019 that I used."
"Disgusting behaviour and awful treatment of customers. These people are criminal."
"Perfect support, so quick! Personalized attention and very good communication with them. High quality."
"I used the service at groupbuyseotools.org. And I feel very satisfied with their service. incredible translation etcu5, they always work when I need it. Appreciate"
"We are currently facing the problem of buyers joining our buy group to steal service from us, and they have failed. At that time they were talking bad about us to sabotage us on forums, these buyers are other buy groups. Peter S is one of these people, and there are several others. So we want to inform all buyers to be careful with these people, They are lying to all to sabotage us. We have thousands of customers and we are committed to all of us working. Working time up to 95% You can see the image information below. We never scam our buyers Peter, Surendra Tomar, these people are other buy seo tools groups. They are joining all buy groups to steal buy group information to resell. So pay attention and stop these people. These people have joined our buy group, then Buyers of these buyers have not been able to steal any of our services, then they speak ill of us on the forums. Action is unethical, and very disgusting"
"Vietnamese scammers posing as tool providers. They're simply scammers that should be avoided at all costs and the tool they provided never worked and outright refused to refund money paid for a tool that did not work. Owner seems to suffer from persecution complex and thinks I'm a competitor. Sounds like a nutter but avoid like the plague. I had to give one star because this platform does not give the option for -5 stars."
groupbuyseotools.org is rated 3.67 based on 6 reviews