Groundlevel.co.uk Reviews

Groundlevel.co.uk have a Customer Happiness Grade of C. Customers love their prices but are unhappy with their refunds. Full Insights

45% of reviewers recommend Groundlevel.co.uk
09AM
9AM

29 St Nicholas Place

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Groundlevel.co.uk ?

"Seems good but the cover I bought did not fit"
"Prompt delivery but topper is more like 2inches deep"
"Lovely, useful bag. I would have given 5 stars if it was a bit more stable."
"What a difference this has made to my comfort, sleeping longer and not tossing and turning all night. one minor issue could do with the elastic securing straps being a bit longer and further back not a biggie as I use fitted bottom sheet so does not move around."
"STAY AWAY!!!!!!! Never received my product although they claim the delivery was attempted and i refused to accept the goods. Months later, I am still waiting for a refund, product or any other resolution. Will be reporting to Trading Standards. I am surprised that WOWCHER allows them as part of their offer with such a poor track record."
"!!!! STAY WELL CLEAR !!!! I made the absolute rookie mistake of not reading the reviews of this company before I bought a duvet off Wowcher. It'd been about 3 weeks of "your product has been dispatched" but apparently they were incapable of providing me with a tracking number and never seem to know exactly where the item was, that is until I threatened to cancel and all of a sudden a tracking number became available with the vague and unapologetic explanation that "it had previously been delivered to the wrong depot". Every review on this company so far have been 100% true. SHOCKING "customer service" (it doesn't exist!). I'm always promised emails and call backs for updates on the order but never receive them. After days and weeks of chasing the item was finally delivered, with explicit delivery instructions to leave in my specified safe place if they couldn't reach anyone. My partner was in the flat, however when I checked the tracker, post delivery they had just thrown it over the gate and left it outside in the open for everyone and anyone to take! Which meant they didn't even attempt to contact anyone. Hermes will also be getting a scathing review from me. It was lucky I checked the tracker and. I did. So far the item quality at least seems half decent, though definitely not we were expecting. Horribly packaged and smells a bit damp. Honestly don't even have the strength to attempt a return process due to the other reviews of how that goes with Groundlevel. (They like to deny having received a returned item so they don't have to pay). I've never used Wowcher before this order and will definitely never use them again if they work with such crooks and scammers. Appalling. STAY WELL CLEAR!!"
"Excellent seller. Exactly as expected. Received an email 19 sept to let me know it would arrive 21 sept but turned up with in 1/2hour of receiving email!"
"Item arrived quicker than expected and in good condition, good value pressure sprayer."
"Arrived earlier than stated. Product just as descibed. Excellent value for the money. Best nights sleep ever!!!"
"Fits behind door in bedroom. Heats up and dries towels quickly."
"Good quality item for the price Fluffs up well when un packed - personal down side I found it very hot so not sleeping well - but is very comfy"
"Terrible company. Item a month late and not even a response to any emails. I can see I should have checked on here before I ordered. Please do not use this company."
"Didnt get my item no replys to emails on hold for 20mins to get no where they would get back to me never did not responding to emails again. 5 weeks later no item no refund discusting absolute scammers iv read lots of people have same problem where is trading standards"
"Ordered the air-cooler through Wowcher, 2 weeks ago and item still hasn't arrived. Now escalating through PayPal for a refund. Groundlevel were very rude on the phone and just full you with false information. Avoid!"
"never replied to email 15 sent over ten days still not had goods"
"Air cooler complete rubbish and not fit for use. Basically a £50 fan. Customer service rude and indignant. Stay well away."
"Instead of steam I had water. The iron is flimsy, the water tank is small, the catch to release it is not robust. My husband described it ' as like a child's toy.' I agree. Oh and just try sending back I if purchased through My Mail!"
"Worst company - unless you want to throw money away. IF you ever receive the product you ordered and it works, you are one of the fortunate ones. If you have a problem, forget it, they never reply to emails. If you are still in doubt about dealing with this company, have a look on Trustpilot website first."
"Can’t get a refund although I returned the item that I bought and have proof of tracking that they have received the item back . Barriers up at every opportunity and excuses not to refund me mainly based around the fact that I need to contact groupin or wowvhee but I bought the item direct from them Ground level .co.uk Shambolic service with one adviser not knowing what the other is doing Will never get my refund I know"
"Excellent super happy"