Groundlevel.co.uk Reviews

45% of reviewers recommend Groundlevel.co.uk

How would you rate Groundlevel.co.uk ?

"Instead of steam I had water. The iron is flimsy, the water tank is small, the catch to release it is not robust. My husband described it ' as like a child's toy.' I agree. Oh and just try sending back I if purchased through My Mail!"
Anita Rothermel
Unverified Reviewer
"Worst company - unless you want to throw money away. IF you ever receive the product you ordered and it works, you are one of the fortunate ones. If you have a problem, forget it, they never reply to emails. If you are still in doubt about dealing with this company, have a look on Trustpilot website first."
"Can’t get a refund although I returned the item that I bought and have proof of tracking that they have received the item back . Barriers up at every opportunity and excuses not to refund me mainly based around the fact that I need to contact groupin or wowvhee but I bought the item direct from them Ground level .co.uk Shambolic service with one adviser not knowing what the other is doing Will never get my refund I know"
"Excellent super happy"
Darren Brooker
Unverified Reviewer
"Very pleased with item and i got it early than the date they said"
Michael Nedin
"First class , thanks"
Mrs Jacquelin Marchant
Unverified Reviewer
"I was very dubious about buying this because the price was low, but I am pleased that I decided to purchase this as it is so comfortable and I have slept very well since purchasing this item"
John Williams
Unverified Reviewer
"Perfect storage for garden tools. Secured with padlock. Assembly was simple. Patience during assembly needed as components are flimsy but when connected extremely solid. Delighted."
Michael Hubbard
Unverified Reviewer
"Good all round compost like this product"
Dorcas Sinclair
Verified Reviewer
"The item arrived within the time frame. It was well packaged."
Diane Morris
"Its great 5 stars"
"Easy to fit and arrived on time"
Susan Smithson
Verified Reviewer
"Really happy with this set of pans, the colour and quality are exactly what I wanted. Would definitely use the seller again the delivery company were before the date given. Excellent service from beginning to end."
Barbara Mahmud
Verified Reviewer
"No problems well pleased"
"this is a very gd hoover gd value for money. wiv quick delivery"
"As a new customer we ordered curtains from ground level.co.uk - delivery never turned up, waited an additional week expecting delivery to be delayed. called twice and stated they couldn’t find any information from the courier even though the curtains had been dispatched. Customer service emailed to state the curtains we had purchased were now had sold out so would have to wait a further 3 weeks for a secondary dispatch date. Awful service and will never use again."
"Very good just what i wanted"
Mrs Jean Jones
"Lovely towels!"
Mrs Marie Claire Sparrow
"Very good , thnak you"
Allan Calvert
Unverified Reviewer
"received item well packed and my wife loves it and she said it's great having the ability to do ironing cordless or corded and got this at a fantastic price . Many Thanks for a great buy 10/10"
Groundlevel.co.uk is rated 2.86 based on 956 reviews