Groundlevel.co.uk Reviews

Groundlevel.co.uk have a Customer Happiness Grade of C. Customers love their prices but are unhappy with their refunds. Full Insights

45% of reviewers recommend Groundlevel.co.uk

How would you rate Groundlevel.co.uk ?

"Terrible company. Item a month late and not even a response to any emails. I can see I should have checked on here before I ordered. Please do not use this company."
"Didnt get my item no replys to emails on hold for 20mins to get no where they would get back to me never did not responding to emails again. 5 weeks later no item no refund discusting absolute scammers iv read lots of people have same problem where is trading standards"
"Ordered the air-cooler through Wowcher, 2 weeks ago and item still hasn't arrived. Now escalating through PayPal for a refund. Groundlevel were very rude on the phone and just full you with false information. Avoid!"
"never replied to email 15 sent over ten days still not had goods"
"Air cooler complete rubbish and not fit for use. Basically a £50 fan. Customer service rude and indignant. Stay well away."
"Instead of steam I had water. The iron is flimsy, the water tank is small, the catch to release it is not robust. My husband described it ' as like a child's toy.' I agree. Oh and just try sending back I if purchased through My Mail!"
"Worst company - unless you want to throw money away. IF you ever receive the product you ordered and it works, you are one of the fortunate ones. If you have a problem, forget it, they never reply to emails. If you are still in doubt about dealing with this company, have a look on Trustpilot website first."
"Can’t get a refund although I returned the item that I bought and have proof of tracking that they have received the item back . Barriers up at every opportunity and excuses not to refund me mainly based around the fact that I need to contact groupin or wowvhee but I bought the item direct from them Ground level .co.uk Shambolic service with one adviser not knowing what the other is doing Will never get my refund I know"
"Excellent super happy"
"Very pleased with item and i got it early than the date they said"
"First class , thanks"
"I was very dubious about buying this because the price was low, but I am pleased that I decided to purchase this as it is so comfortable and I have slept very well since purchasing this item"
"Perfect storage for garden tools. Secured with padlock. Assembly was simple. Patience during assembly needed as components are flimsy but when connected extremely solid. Delighted."
"Good all round compost like this product"
"The item arrived within the time frame. It was well packaged."
"Its great 5 stars"
"Easy to fit and arrived on time"
"Really happy with this set of pans, the colour and quality are exactly what I wanted. Would definitely use the seller again the delivery company were before the date given. Excellent service from beginning to end."
"No problems well pleased"
"this is a very gd hoover gd value for money. wiv quick delivery"
Groundlevel.co.uk is rated 2.85 based on 961 reviews