Groomers Online Reviews

customer service
Read Groomers Online Reviews

137 Greenham Business Park

Tell us how Groomers Online made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Quality products and quick delivery
Thank you for the excellent advice. I am a beginner home groomer and the helfp given was invaluable. Thanks again
Great service and super fast delivery. I’ve ordered a few times from groomers and have always had great quality products and service.
Great website, have contacted the staff and they are extremely helpful and quick in helping me with queries as im a trainee. Great products and prices . Will continue to use them in the future Thank you to you Groomers online
Excellent service. My groomingshears were delivered quickly and very efficiently.
Grooming products have been excellent since we started using them 20 years ago. And customer support remains just as pleasant and helpful.
We love the Chubb’s bars they are a good natural de greaser. We especially love using them or the cats we groom. Fast delivery and safely packed and delivered.
I hate leaving a poor review as the company, concept and service were great but the truth is we bought a product which claimed to help curls for Poodle cross breeds with a scent of chocolate orange. unfortunately it did not help curls at all and as far as our family could determine had almost zero scent either in the bottle or after application. Again really sorry as comapny and everything about it looks great. maybe this was just a 'duff' batch. I am sure we will try again with other products in future.
Good Afternoon,

We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

We will arrange for someone to be in contact with yourself in due course.

Kind Regards,

The Groomers Team
Prompt reliable service
Ordering was easy and delivered within 2 days. Great service :))))
Normally very good service, with quick postage. However currently over a week since order placed & still not received (poss due to Coronavirus). Would recommend, wide range of products
Amazing service returned a broken dryer and within 4 days the replacement was with me ***
The products are brilliant and very fast delivery would recommend.
Great service and arrived well packed and on time
I bought a pair of Black Pearl Curved Scissors from Groomers at Crufts. They said it would be 2-3 days delivery and it was. Quick, easy fabulous service. Fantastic quality item.
super, quickly all what I want for my cat
My order came fast and it’s brilliant! If only I knew about this brush before, I will be ordering again for sure.
So impressed. Everything I've ordered has arrived on time and in tip top condition
I love groomers online and their products. The shampoo I purchased adds additional shine to my poodles coat. I cannot recommend it enough!
Very good service, I email questions before ordering these were answered very fast, once my product came it does what it’s supposed to, I use many products from groomers & will carry on Thank you!
Groomers Online is rated 4.74 based on 6,076 reviews