Grisport Reviews

Grisport 5 star review on 13th October 2020
Lorna Cooper
Grisport 5 star review on 4th December 2019
Elizabeth Marchant
Lovely boots, very quick delivery, excellent service all round. Bonus of extras very welcome, thank you
Delivery as expected, good quality product at a good price
Comfortable boots ( saracen), handy carry bag.... Didn't get spare laces though!, 🤔 perhaps an oversight?
I bought these boots for my wife she is very pleased with them.
This would have been a 5 star review except for the lack of stock in various sizes and styles.
Sorry.
This is the second pair of Keilder shoes I have bought for my wife. They offer her good support, and the first pair lasted a long time. She specifically asked for the "same again please". No hesitation in buying another pair. Shoes and service excellent as always.
Great customer service, would recommend.
I had to return the boots as they were sold as wide fitting and unfortunately they were not as wide as I hoped. I would consider them to be a normal size fitting but the quality looked to be excellent.
Fantastic walking boots.
Very impressed with the quality and speed of service, ordered items received the following day, with excellent tracking and up to the minute information. Will definitely place further orders as and when needed. 👍😁
Great boots
This is my first pair of Grisport Walking boots. A good fit did not rub , good support all round. Excellent service . Very pleased would certainly recommend Grisport.
Bought these work boots on recommendation as previous one had fallen apart after 3 months. I don't mind paying more as I wear them everyday in muddy conditions. They took a couple of days to become comfortable but they are waterproof and are doing really well far. I will review again in a few months
The quality of the goods are second to none and at a reasonable price as well add that to excellent customer support and you have a company that are a joy to deal with..
Have been buying from this company for a number of years. Always excellent customer service. Original order was for two pairs but one pair was out of stock. I spoke to Jenny who kindly helped me pick an alternative which was posted on same day and arrived even quicker than expected. Most comfortable shoes you will ever find. My husband also wears them and says the same.
happy with my boots 3 pears i have had thank you .got a friend to buy a pear
Only recently acquired these boots but worn twice very comfortable and seem to be well made. These were recommended by a friend. Very good prompt delivery.
The boots arrived on time and are well made. I have used the twice now they are really comfortable.
Great customer service, great product. Husband purchased a pair of boots which he said are like walking on air!
The wellies are great, just what I was hoping for, very comfortable with enough room for wearing an additional pair of socks. Delivery was fast and efficient with good tracking service.
Grisport is rated 4.86 based on 2,264 reviews