Grisport Reviews

of reviewers recommend Grisport
customer service
Read Grisport Reviews
Got my boots, put them on and love them. Very comfy and wide. I struggle to find footwear to fit the width of my feet, but these are great. Highly recommended.
The Navigator Walking boot is a beautiful piece of kit at a very reasonable price and I can,t wait to get plenty of use out of these bad boys. Highly recommend Grisport for footware.
Great, professional, personal service. Thank you.
Very comfortable. Great lacing and easly to put on and take off.
I purchased the Navy hurricane leather walking boot. On average, I walk anything between 15 to 25 miles a week with my dogs, so I wanted a robust, comfortable, waterproof boot. I’ve only done about 15 miles in them currently, but so far, so good. They have kept my feet warm and dry. I’m usually a 6.5, so I went up to 7 which are fine.
Very pleased boots comfy I will be ordering another pair Delivered on time
Excellent service great boots perfect fit, support to the ankle on rough ground amazing
Service couldn't have been better. I loved my previous pair so had to replace them when sole couldn't be repaired. Was so pleased to see Grisport still made the same boots.
Jenny was very helpful, Aztec boots were wider than average boot, diss appointed that no insoles came with boots. Just walked a few miles today and are quite comfortable although I think I will have to purchase altberg boots to get the correct width. Would I use Grisport again? Yes
This is my second pair of these shoes. I've worn them practically every day for the past two years and the soles now need replaced. I thought I'd get a new pair too; buying online was quick and easy and they arrived in no time at all. Just as comfy as my first pair! Excellent shoes, superb service!
Best boots ever , very comfortable and great quality .
The service provided when I recently purchased a pair of walking shoes was superb. The were delivered promptly , well advised by email , concerning their delivery , well packaged and received in excellent condition.
comfortable out of box so far completely waterproof
Excellent speedy service. Good quality product.
Quality well made boots, only thing is the colours shown are not even close to the actual boots, the brown ones are almost black, and the green ones are more a dark brown
Very good quality and value for money. A great Italian brand and great soles!
A very quick and efficient service - I was very happy with the quality of the product as well.
excellent produce and good company to deal with
My third pair of Bridport boots. Usual top quality, great value and fast delivery. Top quality!
Really nice boots very comfortable
Grisport is rated 4.88 based on 827 reviews