Grisport Reviews

of reviewers recommend Grisport
customer service
Read Grisport Reviews
All good... many thanks.
excellent solid walking shoes just what I needed
Excellent next day service. Great product. I'm now on my fifth pair of Dartmoor walking shoes and will stick with them as long as they are made.
The price of the shoes I was ordering was just short of the spend that would qualify for a bonus package. I had not even noticed this incentive but it was pointed out to me at the ordering stage, so I bought an extra £2.99 pair of bootlaces and got "£30 worth" of extras free! That's what I call good customer service. I've been asked for my review of Grisport, not specifically of their products, and I've not given a full 5* because the Modena shoes which were the subject of my order are not as rugged as I would have liked. (I have in fact written a separate review of the shoes, but it hasn't appeared on the website.) My experience of Grisport overall, therefore, I would describe as "Good" (4*) but not "Very Good" (5*).
This is the second pair of Grisport shoes I have bought. The first (tan coloured) was acquired while visiting Cornwall in June this year, and realising that they are the most comfortable shoes I have had for many years I bought the second (brown) pair. Excellent quality!
I have now changed all of my walking boots to Grisport as I feel these are far better than both the others makes I had
I have purchased several pairs of transport shows and boots over the last couple of years for myself and family members. I have always been delighted by the quality, design and great value.
Great boots. Warm strong and so comfy all ready. Would definitely recommend
Prompt professional service for a very good product
great products, properly made in a responsible factory, delivered with the minimum of fuss - and some useful free bits and bobs if you spend £50. very impressed.
Boots very comfortable, service fast and easy
Excellant product, very comfortable, waterproof and pleasing to the eye. Will definitely buy another pair in the foreseeable future. Only waited a few days for delivery and wore them immediately, with no side effects. Very very good.
Good help from the help line & boots arrived quickly & very well packed.They look well made - time will tell !
A pair of boots with vibrant soles for less than £50. Brilliant . My third pair all comfortable from the box. I get through at least a pair each year and have started getting them resoled but as I wear out the insides as well I do need new ones and for the first time I recently broke a lace but as they come with spare ones I can keep them for the garden now.
Great product, delivery good. Would be great if there were more grisport outlets, staying in Nairn there is no opportunity to try on before you buy.
Excellent service and the boots are excellent thank you
Great boots nice touch with the socks and ice grips
The service was excellent. Delivered on time. The boots are of excellent quality as have been all of my previous Grisport purchases. Will buy again in future.
Although I don’t entirely blame Grisport, I am now into my eighth day since I should have received my walking boots, and still nothing. I am going on a walking holiday tomorrow morning so will have to go without. This is entirely the fault of Grisports courier, DPD who, not for the first time have managed to lose my parcel. Having claimed to have to delivered it to a neighbour, or in my case someone who lives at least 300 yds away, who claims to have never received or signed for this parcel. So here I am £69 pound down and having not heard from either Grisport or DPD for 6 days! Hope this helps
Grisport boots are warm comfortable and waterproof to high standards
Grisport is rated 4.88 based on 833 reviews