GRIP COMMUNICATIONS Reviews

of reviewers recommend GRIP COMMUNICATIONS
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read GRIP COMMUNICATIONS  Reviews

About GRIP COMMUNICATIONS :

GRiP Communications provide high quality Business VoIP phone systems.
Because they are hosted in the cloud you don't need any expensive equipment or software to get them working - just an Internet Connection.

Monthly subscriptions are available for both VoIP Phones and Call Plans.
You can port your existing BT numbers or get new ones and work from anywhere.

Suitable for any size of business, from sole trader to multi-site organisation. All on one system, all with the same great features.

info@gripcom.co.uk

Tell us how GRIP COMMUNICATIONS made you happy
GRIP were able to turn around a VoIP System with only 2 days notice. Very Happy! Steve, Lifted Entertainment
Excellent service - We’ve been a customer of grip since 2014 and have never had an issue - excellent customer service, technical experience and very fast & friendly service. Highly recommend for anyone looking for high grade business communications.
Outstanding service. Fantastic understanding of exactly what I wanted and implemented it perfectly. Thank you for such a pleasant experience
Excellent service Kept informed throughout the entire process Easy to order the service Equipment programmed and returned promptly Existing number ported to VOIP on the day promised All working as it should emails answered promptly Would recommend
Great service - I will certainly be recommending, thank you to the team!
Got our virtual number sorted quickly very pleased
Alasdair helped me right from the beginning of my sales query, he was helpful. He helped me get my GRIP package and install it. It was extremely easy to understand his instructions from his messages. Thank you Alasdair your an asset to your job and made my day easier. 5/5 from me.
Ordered voip service and equipment from GRIP after speaking with sales & technical services Alasdair’s help and advise was superb. Delivered on time great service. You do not have to wait for reply’s to emails or for the phone to be answered, unlike most. 👍
I am very happy with the service as alasdair helped me in the setup process.
Awesome company! Migrated our VoIP system easily with great comms! Thank you!
Super helpful leading us through the systems and options available to get what we needed for our customers. Excellent customer service.
Alasdair form start to finish was a huge help, would recommend to anyone looking to sort their communications in the work place!
A great company to work with..thank you Grip
great service to get us up and running
Very friendly and easy to transfer from existing supplier. Not something that is easily available in to day's complex telecoms world! Highly recommend.
Great technical support, Service works well
Grip service and after care is excellent. I would strongly recommend this product to anyone looking for a cheap feature rich and professional second line option for the home office or business.
Very helpful with fantastic coms can't fault them one bit! Happy customer here :-)
Quick and easy process to set up. Communication with Grip is excellent.
Great guys even when asked stupid questions. Happy to recommend.
GRIP COMMUNICATIONS is rated 4.91 based on 33 reviews