Grindstore Reviews

7PM

customerservices@Grindstore.com

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Grindstore made you happy

"Very quick delivery of my order and very good product. Value for your money."
Are you Grindstore? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Grindstore receives. Reply Free
"I have purchased a band t shirt for test of my size before I make any more purchase and crash bandicoot badges Sewell order and dispatch was fast love that shop"
"I never received my order placed in November 2017. I still don't have it, January 2018, and no communication about where it is or if I can expect it. Nothing when it comes to keeping me informed. They have my money but I don't have my merchandise. Extremely disappointed!"
"they have very fast delivery and standard delivery usually arrives in three days and the sizing charts are very obvious and the website is extremely easy to use"
"Company has pretty good website and if your in US, your order may never arrive. They don't /didn't convert currency, your estimated delivery date is a month, there is more no 1800 number to call this company and there is no tracking provided. The customer service response slow and with attitude. I guess every 100th order doesnt get shipped. BEWARE"
Grindstore is rated 3.20 based on 5 reviews