Grindstore Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Grindstore

How would you rate Grindstore?

Aaron Gill
"I have purchased a band t shirt for test of my size before I make any more purchase and crash bandicoot badges Sewell order and dispatch was fast love that shop"
Scienceteacher
Verified Reviewer
"I never received my order placed in November 2017. I still don't have it, January 2018, and no communication about where it is or if I can expect it. Nothing when it comes to keeping me informed. They have my money but I don't have my merchandise. Extremely disappointed!"
Megan Thompson
"they have very fast delivery and standard delivery usually arrives in three days and the sizing charts are very obvious and the website is extremely easy to use"
"Company has pretty good website and if your in US, your order may never arrive. They don't /didn't convert currency, your estimated delivery date is a month, there is more no 1800 number to call this company and there is no tracking provided. The customer service response slow and with attitude. I guess every 100th order doesnt get shipped. BEWARE"
Grindstore is rated 3.00 based on 4 reviews