Grey Technology Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend Grey Technology

How would you rate Grey Technology ?

"Design flaw in the ATF 001 handheld led to cracking of nozzle (Mk 2 version has amended the design to stop the cracking) but Gtech wanted £50 to repair when it is clearly a design issue. Will never buy again!"
"Poor customer service ... Contacted them 4. Times promised a call back from customer services no response Promised to pick up a faulty sweeper waited all day for them to courier it back never even bother to show up or call me Emails not responded too.. A shame as not bad products"
"I recently purchased a Gtech K9 cordless vacuum cleaner along with the handheld multi-tool. Both products exceeded my expectations, there once was a saying 'the best thing since sliced bread'. Well in my humble opinion these two products are the best thing since 'Dyson'. I have previously owned a Dyson Hoover which at the time I thought was brilliant but it his now been knocked into a cocked hat by the Gtech products. The vacuum is light simple to use manoeuvrable and has loads of powere and emptying is a joy no clouds of dust just two small compact bales of dirt. The handheld is also light quick and very efficient. Well done Gtech great products and super service. Andy Kaczmarek."
Grey Technology is rated 2.33 based on 3 reviews