Greentrees CaravanStore Ltd Reviews

Over a week
Read Greentrees CaravanStore Ltd Reviews

Adventure House,Hurn Road,Dereham Business Park

Tell us how Greentrees CaravanStore Ltd made you happy
Bought a swift challenger from you about 3 months ago. Dan sold it to us and did handover he told us co2 monitor was missing and bin top broken he assured us it would be sorted. 3 months on still not heard anything. We rang dan he didn't want to now he said he would pass it over to shannon and we would get a call back waited till later that day no call back we rang again and got shannon. She said she would sort it out she said they needed to contact swift she kept us informed and we have finally had them delivered today no thanks to dan. Thank you shannon.
I am waiting for a new caravan and was originally advised it would be in production in early May. They could not be bothered to call me to tell me it had moved to the end of May - I had to call them. I have just called them again to be told it is now mid June at the earliest. Again they have known this for over a week, but they couldn't be bothered to call or email to let me know. Obviously paying them over £20k for a new caravan isn't enough for them to be bothered about me as a customer. Didn't think this kind of treatment of paying customers still existed anymore. Not sure it's nice to know some companies still believe in the old fashioned way of dealing with people...... I won't leave my name as I am sure that I would find some form of retribution exacted on me for complaining....
Greentrees CaravanStore Ltd is rated 2.67 based on 46 reviews