Greentrees CaravanStore Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Greentrees CaravanStore Ltd
Read Greentrees CaravanStore Ltd Reviews

Adventure House,Hurn Road,Dereham Business Park

Tell us how Greentrees CaravanStore Ltd made you happy
Excellent service by the whole team, dan from the sales team looked after us very well. we purchased a new caravan and on collection dan gave a brilliant hand over. we would like to thank the staff all of the company.
We bought our new Swift Eccles 560 from Greentrees in November. We spent a morning looking around the various models in stock, but couldn't see exactly the layout and interior style we wanted. With the help of Dan & Marc who spent a long time showing us all the options we ordered a new Eccles from the Swift range. We were kept updated on the time of delivery to Greentrees and were messaged regularly by Wanda at service reception when it would be ready for collection. On collection Dan spent ages going through and showing us how everything worked and making sure we were happy before leaving. The next day we had a call from Wanda asking us if we pleased with our new caravan- that's a first from any dealer- brilliant My wife and I are thrilled with our new caravan and can't thank everyone Greentrees enough. Great Service - well done.
Susan & Brian W. We purchased a new caravan in October from Dan, the service and hand over was first class all ths staff are very friendly and helpful. Thank you.
Appalling aftercare service, 3 yrs with then, spent loads of money, made a complaint to the owner after no end of lies, fobbed off & broken personal stuff, insufficient staff that couldn’t sort out anything, we were basically told to get lost as a internal email was sent to me by mistake, they should be ashamed of the way they treat their customers, do not go there you will regret it.
Beware! If I could give zero stars I would. Bought a tap from them .£62! Said at the time that I wasn't sure it was the correct one and that I may have to return it unopened next day. Assistant said ok. Phoned following morning to advise I would indeed be returning it. Ok. No other comment. Got there only to be curtly told that there is a small notice on a door which states NO REFUNDS. Cash or card! totally inflexible and surly response from the woman, even though I pointed out that we have been good customers, and that our last purchase was an £1100 awning! Asked to see manager, guess what, on holiday and not contactable. I'm taking this to trading standards. I was self employed in retail for 25 years. I would NEVER treat a customer this way.
We bought our new Swift caravan from Greentrees back in April. A fault with a window was pointed out by the sales person, to his credit. BUT as for after sales service that is none existent. Now the end of September and no window to date. Went once to have it fitted, at time cost to us, and they had the wrong part, don't ask me how, its a window!! On the phone the staff are curt and without apology. Saying they will phone back but rarely due. 0 out of 10. from us!! Management should read all the comments on this page. FEW happy customers Robin
Zero stars would be more appropriate for this company. They display a complete lack of integrity and customer service is very low on their priority list , while after sales service is simply non existent. A conversation with ex staff members reveals a great deal about how they operate and what really motivates them. Their complacency will ultimately be their ..... watch this space !
Purchased a new caravan in December 2018 - £21,879 + £1483 accessories. Fridge conked out 19th July, (3rd trip out) replacement part due to be fitted 1st October 2019 Customers buying a brand new caravan from here DO NOT get any priority when it comes to resolving any problems. Waiting times are terrible! After care marks out of 100 = ZERO. Various other issues, some resolved, some not. I wish I'd kept my old caravan.
Very helpful, friendly and good customer service. Would recommend.
0 stars. Appalling customer service on brand new caravan with many faults. Do not do any business with this company! You have been warned.
I would have left 0 stars if possible. Took over 8 months to sort out the warranty repair on a 12 month old caravan purchased from them. This was because they caused 2 separate areas of damage whilst in their care. Damage a rear steady by not lifting it sufficiently when towing, then punctured the shell of the caravan when fitting microwave housing by using wrong screws. Instructed a solicitor before it was resolved due to non existent customer service and terrible management. Buy and get serviced farther afield it will be worth the extra cost, l have warned you avoid at all costs
On holiday in Norfolk and needed some bits and bobs. These guys know their stuff! Had everything in stock including parts for my older caravan and had help all the way through as I wasn’t 100% sure what I needed. And not expensive either. I only spent £22 but got personal service anyway. Very impressed. Cheerful and helpful. Had a look at some caravans while there. Wow! Thanks guys for your help today. Great service for a family in a muddle.
The coachworks team did a fantastic job of putting a whole front-end on the major 4sb letting me know every step of the way, from start until completion, Friendly and very helpful, five star work Thank you
We asked Greentrees to change the cooker switch on our 1 yr old elddis motorhome.It was in their repair shop for 4 weeks with no communication. We had to phone to find out what was happening,they could not find switch! After an awkward conversation we were told they had found one! Wanted payment too.The service manager was very elusive,not phoning back after we had specifically asked to speak to her.Finally, yesterday we hope the problem has been fixed.But got there at 8.40 and waited and waited,finally leaving at 3pm.Thats service for you. 7weeks waiting!
We purchased a Eldiss crusader from greentrees a couple of years ago , after the price was negotiated and the deal done we returned a week later for the handover ,Dan spent over an hour with us going over everything with us ,we left very happy , we have since bought several accessories from greentrees from toilet chemicals to air awning ,the service has always been first class and we won’t go anywhere else , many thanks to mark ,Dan and the rest of the team
had a very good experience with the body shop after I had an accident repair carried out,they kept me up to date all the way through. Thanks
These guys are hard work, it seems that the customer has to do all the communication when something is not right. My warranty issues took over 4 months to get resolved.
Absolutely appalled by this company, went in 2 days running to look at their vans, found one we liked and ready to purchase £19,000, a lot of money, told by one rep, that the initial rep Joe has an empty diary and could come to appraise our van the following day (Monday) rang early and spoke to said rep...he agreed to come out within 30 mins, i then had a call back asking for a deposit on new van so there was a deal in place, how can anyone do a deal without firstly having the appraisal and knowing how to go about the finances, ie part exchange in their favour or sell privately . He then said he was too busy to come out, when 5 minutes before he said he was on his in way,too busy with an empty diary. Regardless we was going to buy this van, just needed to know how to go about it, they are not interested in customer service just money.shame
After reading the other reviews it seems underhand practices are at the heart of the business model that Greentrees use. The £1000 deposit that is mentioned will not be returned if you don’t like the caravan, it will be transferred to another vehicle and not given back. If you have an older caravan that they will say needs yo be sent to auction- this is also not true, it will be on sale on the forecourt and website within hours and at £2000+ more than they gave you!
From reading the reviews on Greentrees, it seems that underhand practices are at the heart of their business model. Here are 2 examples - the £1000 deposit that people mention, you are you’d that it will be given back if you don’t like the caravan - that is not true, as it will be transferred to any other vehicle on the site to use in the next 30 days - the money will not be returned! Watch out if you take in an older part exchange, they will say it needs to go to auction - this is not true as it will be on sale on their forecourt and website for £2000+ more than they gave you for it within hours!
Greentrees CaravanStore Ltd is rated 2.41 based on 41 reviews