Greentrees CaravanStore Ltd Reviews

31% of reviewers recommend Greentrees CaravanStore Ltd

jason@jmjwebdesign.uk

Adventure House,Hurn Road,Dereham Business Park

Tell us how Greentrees CaravanStore Ltd made you happy

"Absolutely useless on every single level. We’d go elsewhere if only there was somewhere else to go. They have systems in place but that’s as far as it goes. Avoid then like the plague. It’s a miracle that they’re actually still in business."
"We have purchased our last 6 caravans from Greentrees caravan ( we have purchased both new and used) . Brilliant service - they have even offered to come out to us to accommodate our diaries! Just picked up our canfillowing it’s service and a small gel crack repair on front under warranty ( they even repaired another crack caused by stone chip that we were unaware of) Never had any issues with them and wouldn’t consider purchasing off any other company"
"Would like to buy items for my caravan but can't get in the entrance doors they are too stiff as I am disabled can't manage the stairs not friendly after sales service is rubbish!!!! never again"
"Staff said I was funny with them, because I was supposed to get a call back yesterday about a part. I asked to speak to a manager and was told I couldn't and advised me to go elsewhere"
"They are just bloody useless. Our brand new caravan had a defect and almost 2 years down the road it’s still not fixed. They don’t call you, they are miserable, and have no customer service qualities at all. After having the van back 4times they said the problem is how it should be. We would like to correct the fault ourselves but it would void the warranty. I just don’t know how they keep their customers. It’s our first caravan and we would not use them again. No customer service."
"Well I purchased a new caravan some 12 years ago and the handover was first class Sadly it went downhill after that The jointing tape started to come away so took it back They checked and replaced the tape but on one side it had 2 jointing strips but only 1 when I took it in they denied it but ended up replacing all the panel Service was poor used to take it in and if you was lucky you got it back in about 6 weeks not happy Sounds like they have improved since"
"Very ethical traders (makes a change from most caravan dealers) offer loan vehicles, mobile servicing, their technicians are available even on bank holidays, never found another dealer who offers this, good work !"
"Excellent service and selection of stock both on vehicles and the accessories shop"
"The dealer principle is a selfish liar. Was quick to take money of our part exchange when a little damp was found, then refuses to offer us a discount when they find damp in our new purchase from them. Shameful"
"Always been very happy with the whole experience! Aftersales guys have always served me well. Won’t buy from anyone esle. Tried another local dealer that recently closed and I’m happy with Greentrees thank you. The text updates from the Bodyshop are fabulous!"
"I am waiting for a new caravan and was originally advised it would be in production in early May. They could not be bothered to call me to tell me it had moved to the end of May - I had to call them. I have just called them again to be told it is now mid June at the earliest. Again they have known this for over a week, but they couldn't be bothered to call or email to let me know. Obviously paying them over £20k for a new caravan isn't enough for them to be bothered about me as a customer. Didn't think this kind of treatment of paying customers still existed anymore. Not sure it's nice to know some companies still believe in the old fashioned way of dealing with people...... I won't leave my name as I am sure that I would find some form of retribution exacted on me for complaining...."
"Could not be even bothered to ruturn a call most unprofessional.Always used to buy our caravan equipment from them but when i needed some advice over the phone they were not interested.Found jacksons caravans online much more helpful.Sorry but you just lost a loyal customer"
"Greentrees sold us a caravan with various defects. when I returned to greentrees to notify them of the defects. they became very evasive and difficult to deal with. they did give me a full refund. so the only advice in my opinion is to get an independent inspection before you buy. This I beleave to be factually correct."
Greentrees CaravanStore Ltd is rated 2.38 based on 13 reviews