Greentrees CaravanStore Ltd Reviews

Over A Week
Read Greentrees CaravanStore Ltd Reviews

Adventure House,Hurn Road,Dereham Business Park

Tell us how Greentrees CaravanStore Ltd made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Had mobile service very satisfied and would like to thank stuart for his patience
Had caravan service carried out today by Greentrees mobile service and must say am very happy with it. The service engineer was very friendly, helpful and experienced. He also got the ball rolling with a problem I have with the caravan by phoning his manager. I have even heard back from them that they have sent the information to the manufacturer. Thank you to everyone concerned.
We have with Greentrees since 2014. Have bought 2 caravans from them, received 5* service from sales to reception. Had all our services done on site, very professional. Had very few problems, when we did it was sorted within a day. Thank you Greentrees you will have our custom forever 5*
Bought a caravan from Greentrees on ebay last year Turned out the caravan was riddled with problems including damp and delamination, presumably why it was listed on ebay. They were totally disinterested when I made them aware of the problems. Legally correct perhaps, but not morally and as a caravan dealer they appeared totally devoid of interest in maintaining their reputation. Caveat emptor!!
Excellent after sales service
Traded in our previous Eldiss for an newer model. It arrived 1 month earlier than expected. Many thanks to Dan and Scott in the shop for their help and patience. Very happy with our new caravan.
I have received great service from this company - in particular the aftersales desk who have always helped me getting my warranty claims sorted. We are looking forward to visiting soon for their upcoming 'Febfest' event this weekend. Thank you Greentrees.
all staff were so pleasant nothing was to much trouble. the coffee was great
we have booked our van in for a service next year.
when we are ready to up grade again it will be greentrees we go to.
Very happy with the service received. Recently serviced my caravan and had some issues which have been claimed for under warranty. All approved by the manufacturer so I have already booked to have the parts fitted in a few weeks. These guys do try their upmost to fix faults in a timely manner with as minimal disturbance caused. I’m so glad I serviced my van each year so the parts are covered. Thanks to all involved.
Do not trust this company. They back-pedal like circus unicyclists on all issues, don’t respond to chase ups for work to and warranty claims, Wanda just stopped emailing when I was trying to book the van in to do overdue works, they cheat and lie and treat you so badly.... When the owners don’t take responsibility how can the staff? It’s the company culture I am afraid so will not get better until the top management do! Go somewhere else.
This company has the worst customer service I have ever come across, do not use.
I bought a new caravan from these guys. It had a heating fluid leak The first time I used it, I fixed the but the fluid had damaged the part of the furniture. They promised to sort it out when we next there for a service......they didn’t and said they would submit a claim and let me know....they didn’t, 4 years on and around 39 emails later asking for updates and sending multiple photos they said I cancelled the claim, whaaattttt. Now saying a missed service in year 3 is the problem.......untrustworthy company! Do not use
Bought a swift challenger from you about 3 months ago. Dan sold it to us and did handover he told us co2 monitor was missing and bin top broken he assured us it would be sorted. 3 months on still not heard anything. We rang dan he didn't want to now he said he would pass it over to shannon and we would get a call back waited till later that day no call back we rang again and got shannon. She said she would sort it out she said they needed to contact swift she kept us informed and we have finally had them delivered today no thanks to dan. Thank you shannon.
Very happy with swift challenger we bought from you about 3 months ago. Dan did handover told us co2 monitor was missing and waste bin top broken he said he would sort this out he quite clearly hadnt. We have had to chase to get this sorted especially the monitor which is rather important. Waited all day for a call back then decided to call again then to be fair shannon took it on board to sort it we have finally had these items delivered no thanks to Dan.
great customer service, especially in the shop. went out of their way to help me get what i needed!
We Purchased a Buccaneer Aruba back in January, was very pleased with the hand over, as it was our first caravan we didn’t know much, James went over everything ensuring we knew all the systems before the handover, since we have had a couple of warranty issues which is to be expected but all issues have been sorted by the service department quickly and smoothly, would recommend this company to anyone
If only all dealers were as sharp as these guys. I’ve not actually bought a caravan from here as yet as I was just passing by but I certainly will do in the new year. You can tell from the moment you walk in these guys know their stuff. Professionally laid out forecourt with stacks of caravans to look at all in your own time with no pressure. Every vehicle unlocked too so no having to ask for keys all the time. Really refreshing experience. Thank you. See you in the new year.
Visited the store after a fault on my caravan purchased elsewhere, could not have been more helpful, i was recommended to Greentrees by a friend and am glad i listened, i have since found out they offer loan caravans, bank holiday technical advice and mobile servicing to their customers, wish my dealer did this...
Excellent service by the whole team, dan from the sales team looked after us very well. we purchased a new caravan and on collection dan gave a brilliant hand over. we would like to thank the staff all of the company.
Greentrees CaravanStore Ltd is rated 2.88 based on 58 reviews