Greentrees CaravanStore Ltd Reviews

Over a week
Read Greentrees CaravanStore Ltd Reviews

Adventure House,Hurn Road,Dereham Business Park

Tell us how Greentrees CaravanStore Ltd made you happy
all staff were so pleasant nothing was to much trouble. the coffee was great we have booked our van in for a service next year. when we are ready to up grade again it will be greentrees we go to.
Very happy with the service received. Recently serviced my caravan and had some issues which have been claimed for under warranty. All approved by the manufacturer so I have already booked to have the parts fitted in a few weeks. These guys do try their upmost to fix faults in a timely manner with as minimal disturbance caused. I’m so glad I serviced my van each year so the parts are covered. Thanks to all involved.
Do not trust this company. They back-pedal like circus unicyclists on all issues, don’t respond to chase ups for work to and warranty claims, Wanda just stopped emailing when I was trying to book the van in to do overdue works, they cheat and lie and treat you so badly.... When the owners don’t take responsibility how can the staff? It’s the company culture I am afraid so will not get better until the top management do! Go somewhere else.
This company has the worst customer service I have ever come across, do not use.
I bought a new caravan from these guys. It had a heating fluid leak The first time I used it, I fixed the but the fluid had damaged the part of the furniture. They promised to sort it out when we next there for a service......they didn’t and said they would submit a claim and let me know....they didn’t, 4 years on and around 39 emails later asking for updates and sending multiple photos they said I cancelled the claim, whaaattttt. Now saying a missed service in year 3 is the problem.......untrustworthy company! Do not use
Bought a swift challenger from you about 3 months ago. Dan sold it to us and did handover he told us co2 monitor was missing and bin top broken he assured us it would be sorted. 3 months on still not heard anything. We rang dan he didn't want to now he said he would pass it over to shannon and we would get a call back waited till later that day no call back we rang again and got shannon. She said she would sort it out she said they needed to contact swift she kept us informed and we have finally had them delivered today no thanks to dan. Thank you shannon.
Very happy with swift challenger we bought from you about 3 months ago. Dan did handover told us co2 monitor was missing and waste bin top broken he said he would sort this out he quite clearly hadnt. We have had to chase to get this sorted especially the monitor which is rather important. Waited all day for a call back then decided to call again then to be fair shannon took it on board to sort it we have finally had these items delivered no thanks to Dan.
great customer service, especially in the shop. went out of their way to help me get what i needed!
We Purchased a Buccaneer Aruba back in January, was very pleased with the hand over, as it was our first caravan we didn’t know much, James went over everything ensuring we knew all the systems before the handover, since we have had a couple of warranty issues which is to be expected but all issues have been sorted by the service department quickly and smoothly, would recommend this company to anyone
If only all dealers were as sharp as these guys. I’ve not actually bought a caravan from here as yet as I was just passing by but I certainly will do in the new year. You can tell from the moment you walk in these guys know their stuff. Professionally laid out forecourt with stacks of caravans to look at all in your own time with no pressure. Every vehicle unlocked too so no having to ask for keys all the time. Really refreshing experience. Thank you. See you in the new year.
Visited the store after a fault on my caravan purchased elsewhere, could not have been more helpful, i was recommended to Greentrees by a friend and am glad i listened, i have since found out they offer loan caravans, bank holiday technical advice and mobile servicing to their customers, wish my dealer did this...
Excellent service by the whole team, dan from the sales team looked after us very well. we purchased a new caravan and on collection dan gave a brilliant hand over. we would like to thank the staff all of the company.
We bought our new Swift Eccles 560 from Greentrees in November. We spent a morning looking around the various models in stock, but couldn't see exactly the layout and interior style we wanted. With the help of Dan & Marc who spent a long time showing us all the options we ordered a new Eccles from the Swift range. We were kept updated on the time of delivery to Greentrees and were messaged regularly by Wanda at service reception when it would be ready for collection. On collection Dan spent ages going through and showing us how everything worked and making sure we were happy before leaving. The next day we had a call from Wanda asking us if we pleased with our new caravan- that's a first from any dealer- brilliant My wife and I are thrilled with our new caravan and can't thank everyone Greentrees enough. Great Service - well done.
Susan & Brian W. We purchased a new caravan in October from Dan, the service and hand over was first class all ths staff are very friendly and helpful. Thank you.
Appalling aftercare service, 3 yrs with then, spent loads of money, made a complaint to the owner after no end of lies, fobbed off & broken personal stuff, insufficient staff that couldn’t sort out anything, we were basically told to get lost as a internal email was sent to me by mistake, they should be ashamed of the way they treat their customers, do not go there you will regret it.
Beware! If I could give zero stars I would. Bought a tap from them .£62! Said at the time that I wasn't sure it was the correct one and that I may have to return it unopened next day. Assistant said ok. Phoned following morning to advise I would indeed be returning it. Ok. No other comment. Got there only to be curtly told that there is a small notice on a door which states NO REFUNDS. Cash or card! totally inflexible and surly response from the woman, even though I pointed out that we have been good customers, and that our last purchase was an £1100 awning! Asked to see manager, guess what, on holiday and not contactable. I'm taking this to trading standards. I was self employed in retail for 25 years. I would NEVER treat a customer this way.
We bought our new Swift caravan from Greentrees back in April. A fault with a window was pointed out by the sales person, to his credit. BUT as for after sales service that is none existent. Now the end of September and no window to date. Went once to have it fitted, at time cost to us, and they had the wrong part, don't ask me how, its a window!! On the phone the staff are curt and without apology. Saying they will phone back but rarely due. 0 out of 10. from us!! Management should read all the comments on this page. FEW happy customers Robin
Zero stars would be more appropriate for this company. They display a complete lack of integrity and customer service is very low on their priority list , while after sales service is simply non existent. A conversation with ex staff members reveals a great deal about how they operate and what really motivates them. Their complacency will ultimately be their ..... watch this space !
Purchased a new caravan in December 2018 - £21,879 + £1483 accessories. Fridge conked out 19th July, (3rd trip out) replacement part due to be fitted 1st October 2019 Customers buying a brand new caravan from here DO NOT get any priority when it comes to resolving any problems. Waiting times are terrible! After care marks out of 100 = ZERO. Various other issues, some resolved, some not. I wish I'd kept my old caravan.
Very helpful, friendly and good customer service. Would recommend.
Greentrees CaravanStore Ltd is rated 2.67 based on 51 reviews