Greentrees CaravanStore Ltd Reviews

29% of reviewers recommend Greentrees CaravanStore Ltd

jason@jmjwebdesign.uk

Adventure House,Hurn Road,Dereham Business Park

Tell us how Greentrees CaravanStore Ltd made you happy

"We asked Greentrees to change the cooker switch on our 1 yr old elddis motorhome.It was in their repair shop for 4 weeks with no communication. We had to phone to find out what was happening,they could not find switch! After an awkward conversation we were told they had found one! Wanted payment too.The service manager was very elusive,not phoning back after we had specifically asked to speak to her.Finally, yesterday we hope the problem has been fixed.But got there at 8.40 and waited and waited,finally leaving at 3pm.Thats service for you. 7weeks waiting!"
"We purchased a Eldiss crusader from greentrees a couple of years ago , after the price was negotiated and the deal done we returned a week later for the handover ,Dan spent over an hour with us going over everything with us ,we left very happy , we have since bought several accessories from greentrees from toilet chemicals to air awning ,the service has always been first class and we won’t go anywhere else , many thanks to mark ,Dan and the rest of the team"
"had a very good experience with the body shop after I had an accident repair carried out,they kept me up to date all the way through. Thanks"
"These guys are hard work, it seems that the customer has to do all the communication when something is not right. My warranty issues took over 4 months to get resolved."
"Absolutely appalled by this company, went in 2 days running to look at their vans, found one we liked and ready to purchase £19,000, a lot of money, told by one rep, that the initial rep Joe has an empty diary and could come to appraise our van the following day (Monday) rang early and spoke to said rep...he agreed to come out within 30 mins, i then had a call back asking for a deposit on new van so there was a deal in place, how can anyone do a deal without firstly having the appraisal and knowing how to go about the finances, ie part exchange in their favour or sell privately . He then said he was too busy to come out, when 5 minutes before he said he was on his in way,too busy with an empty diary. Regardless we was going to buy this van, just needed to know how to go about it, they are not interested in customer service just money.shame"
"After reading the other reviews it seems underhand practices are at the heart of the business model that Greentrees use. The £1000 deposit that is mentioned will not be returned if you don’t like the caravan, it will be transferred to another vehicle and not given back. If you have an older caravan that they will say needs yo be sent to auction- this is also not true, it will be on sale on the forecourt and website within hours and at £2000+ more than they gave you!"
"From reading the reviews on Greentrees, it seems that underhand practices are at the heart of their business model. Here are 2 examples - the £1000 deposit that people mention, you are you’d that it will be given back if you don’t like the caravan - that is not true, as it will be transferred to any other vehicle on the site to use in the next 30 days - the money will not be returned! Watch out if you take in an older part exchange, they will say it needs to go to auction - this is not true as it will be on sale on their forecourt and website for £2000+ more than they gave you for it within hours!"
"Customer service is atrocious they just want to make money out if you !! Please don’t pay a deposit without looking at the product as it will be difficult or impossible to get your £1000 back ! Certainly don’t leave a part exchange on their premises as they will claim possession of it ‘ as per the contract’ all in all a thoroughly despicable bunch of cowboys and it is a pity I can’t give then zero stars. Don’t sign unless you are 110% sure of your purchase, they will not refund you even if you change your mind within 24 hours."
"This is the first review I have ever written, however, I had to write to warn people to avoid this company like the plague. They simply don't care. Customer service is an alien concept. Do not trust a word they say. More hidden costs and last minute extra costs. A basic caravan service started at £285 and finished at over £500! Of course they only tell you when they have already started work. Time to complete overran by 3 hours leaving me hanging around with no meaningful update and ignored me when I sought an update. Greentrees took no responsibility and implied I was not telling the truth. Was it just me? No it was not. While I was waiting an angry man refused to back down in an argument over shoddy and incomplete work. Do yourself a favour.....AVOID THIS COMPANY! I gave this company one star because their is no box for zero star."
"We hired ‘Herbie’ the Transporter for a long weekend (£389 FYI) and Greentrees turned out to be a complete shambles. When they gave us the handover and told us how all the things in Herbie work, they missed out some crucial things and also just made stuff up in other cases. The most frustrating thing was the heating in the van - we were told it was electric or gas powered (your choice), it wasn’t. It was purely gas. The electric ‘heating’ was just a fan but no heat. Once we’d figured out that it had to be gas-powered, we still couldn’t feel any heat. After digging around I discovered that the heating pipe had come away, so I had to fix that myself. We now had heat, at least - but the van smelled of gas and there was clearly a gas leak, so I had to switch the heating off. 3 freezing nights in that van and not much sleep. We left a long list of complaints and, two weeks later, we've had no apology or explanation. I hope they haven't sent anyone else out in that deathtrap ☠️"
"Ordered an Isabella table online,advertised on the web at a great price,should have known it was too good to be true. Delivery was free if order over £100, so ordered another item ,which we didn’t particularly want,to make it up. 2 days after order placed got an email to say out of stock and no longer available. I rang in to say cancel the whole order,no one was available,so they said I would get a call back. Several hours later no call,so emailed. No response by either method and I know have an item I didn’t want,but would cost me to return. The table still shows on a Google search,although not now showing on their site - must have read my email after all."
"Trying to order a item from store and was told it would be dealt with and someone would call me back ! NO call back . Service is not good and customers will only take so much and then shop elsewhere with better service . Green trees if you want to be millionaires!! Get a better customer service team or train in correct service manner."
"Absolutely brilliant people! Had an issue with my van I bought from another local dealer which I won’t return too and and GT got the door fixed in under an hour when my dealer said it needed a knee door! Super friendly helpful and keen. Why I didn’t buy from them I have no idea. Let’s just say I bought from a main dealer just outside Norwich and one of the technicians was utterly incompetent."
"As been said before avoid like the (plague) and do yourself a favour rethink buying a new caravan as at some point in the not to distant future you will be very unhappy with your purchase. And remember you'll have to do all the chasing up as there phones obviously don't do out going calls"
"Having just picked up our new Swift Sprite Quattro from Greetrees . Ordered this last October with Dan Robotham who was very helpful and informative. No pushie sales people ! The price and package qouted was spot on . Service Excellent it arrived when he said it would .Ticked All the Boxes . I would recommend Greentrees to anyone 5/ 5 5 Star Rating 👍. Regards David Bullman"
"Absolutely useless on every single level. We’d go elsewhere if only there was somewhere else to go. They have systems in place but that’s as far as it goes. Avoid then like the plague. It’s a miracle that they’re actually still in business."
"We have purchased our last 6 caravans from Greentrees caravan ( we have purchased both new and used) . Brilliant service - they have even offered to come out to us to accommodate our diaries! Just picked up our canfillowing it’s service and a small gel crack repair on front under warranty ( they even repaired another crack caused by stone chip that we were unaware of) Never had any issues with them and wouldn’t consider purchasing off any other company"
"Would like to buy items for my caravan but can't get in the entrance doors they are too stiff as I am disabled can't manage the stairs not friendly after sales service is rubbish!!!! never again"
"Staff said I was funny with them, because I was supposed to get a call back yesterday about a part. I asked to speak to a manager and was told I couldn't and advised me to go elsewhere"
"They are just bloody useless. Our brand new caravan had a defect and almost 2 years down the road it’s still not fixed. They don’t call you, they are miserable, and have no customer service qualities at all. After having the van back 4times they said the problem is how it should be. We would like to correct the fault ourselves but it would void the warranty. I just don’t know how they keep their customers. It’s our first caravan and we would not use them again. No customer service."
Greentrees CaravanStore Ltd is rated 2.21 based on 28 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access