Greentrees CaravanStore Ltd Reviews

25% of reviewers recommend Greentrees CaravanStore Ltd

jason@jmjwebdesign.uk

Adventure House,Hurn Road,Dereham Business Park

How would you rate Greentrees CaravanStore Ltd ?

"Always been very happy with the whole experience! Aftersales guys have always served me well. Won’t buy from anyone esle. Tried another local dealer that recently closed and I’m happy with Greentrees thank you. The text updates from the Bodyshop are fabulous!"
"I am waiting for a new caravan and was originally advised it would be in production in early May. They could not be bothered to call me to tell me it had moved to the end of May - I had to call them. I have just called them again to be told it is now mid June at the earliest. Again they have known this for over a week, but they couldn't be bothered to call or email to let me know. Obviously paying them over £20k for a new caravan isn't enough for them to be bothered about me as a customer. Didn't think this kind of treatment of paying customers still existed anymore. Not sure it's nice to know some companies still believe in the old fashioned way of dealing with people...... I won't leave my name as I am sure that I would find some form of retribution exacted on me for complaining...."
"Could not be even bothered to ruturn a call most unprofessional.Always used to buy our caravan equipment from them but when i needed some advice over the phone they were not interested.Found jacksons caravans online much more helpful.Sorry but you just lost a loyal customer"
"Do not buy anything from here. If it goes wrong they will lie to you trick and con you"
Greentrees CaravanStore Ltd is rated 2.25 based on 4 reviews