Greens Solicitors Limited Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Greens Solicitors Limited

01212332042

Tell us how Greens Solicitors Limited made you happy

"I recently changed family solicitors due to mine closing down for better pastures. At first I wasn't sure about Greens Solicitors, as I have never used them before. Straightaway I noticed how friendly and very understanding they are towards my case. Mr. Ham was very honest with me and through talking to him my confidence grew for green solicitors. In court Mr. Ham proved to me his experience and his worth. I went to court with nothing and came out with everything I asked for. I am happy with this company and wouldn't change them again. They do what they say and get the very best deal for you. I am also looking forward to my previous solicitor to join the team next year. Thank you Mr Ham"
"No contact from them, continually ignore messages."
"Outstanding Service from the guys."
"The best service I could ask for, i've felt comfortable along the entire process. Special thanks to Georgina."
"Very professional, helped resolve my case quickly. Very supportive."
"Very professional and gave me the confidence to take the next step."
"I would like to thank the wonderful support I've had from Greens Solicitors. I'm going through an incredibly difficult time but having them in my corner has made it bearable. I would like to thank Georgina Burris and in particular thank Monica Lal who has been amazing. Her dedication and professionalism is outstanding and I wouldn't have got through things without her. Still have a way to go but knowing I have her at my side has given me the strength and confidence to keep on fighting. Thank you"
"A very emotional and difficult case expertly handled by Georgina Burrows and David Sheldon with sensitivity and compassion, a very satisfactory outcome for all parties concerned. I would have no hesitation in recommending Greens Solicitors."
"A very friendly professional service throughout the process. I was thrilled an agreement could be reached thanks to the excellent mediation process supplied by Greens."
Greens Solicitors Limited is rated 4.56 based on 9 reviews