Greens Solicitors Limited Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Greens Solicitors Limited

How would you rate Greens Solicitors Limited ?

"No contact from them, continually ignore messages."
"Outstanding Service from the guys."
"The best service I could ask for, i've felt comfortable along the entire process. Special thanks to Georgina."
"Very professional, helped resolve my case quickly. Very supportive."
"Very professional and gave me the confidence to take the next step."
"I would like to thank the wonderful support I've had from Greens Solicitors. I'm going through an incredibly difficult time but having them in my corner has made it bearable. I would like to thank Georgina Burris and in particular thank Monica Lal who has been amazing. Her dedication and professionalism is outstanding and I wouldn't have got through things without her. Still have a way to go but knowing I have her at my side has given me the strength and confidence to keep on fighting. Thank you"
"A very emotional and difficult case expertly handled by Georgina Burrows and David Sheldon with sensitivity and compassion, a very satisfactory outcome for all parties concerned. I would have no hesitation in recommending Greens Solicitors."
"A very friendly professional service throughout the process. I was thrilled an agreement could be reached thanks to the excellent mediation process supplied by Greens."
Greens Solicitors Limited is rated 4.50 based on 8 reviews