Greens Removals Reviews

69% of reviewers recommend Greens Removals
9PM
9PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Greens Removals?

51 Orgreave DriveSheffield

company-profile.Click_here

Tell us how Greens Removals made you happy

Telephone
"From ornaments to the microwave, the list of breakages goes on and on. Using tape marked fragile must have been seen as an excuse to throw things around for fun. A job estimated to last 4-5 hours max, took 13 hours!!! They can't follow a sat nav, took a paid break to go for sandwiches and have a picnic. I ended up paying over a thousand pounds for a really unprofessional job. I'd never use them again and am having to bite my tongue rather than say exactly what I think of them!"
Are you Greens Removals? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"From ornaments to the microwave the list of breakages goes on and on - using tape marked fragile must have been seen as an excuse to throw it around - and a job I thought was going to take 4-5 hours max lasted for 13!!! They couldn't follow a sat nav and you pay for them to go and buy sandwiches and have a picnic break. Not at all professional, I'm having to bite my tongue rather than say how I really feel!"
"Was quoted a price over the phone and then was told that it would be cheaper if someone would come out to give a quote .This then doubled in price and due to moving that week was forced to accept a quote of £1600 pounds or they would not move us then made us pay upfront.I would not recommend them as professional due to finding them rifling through my tape collection and not working.This was two years ago and I am still annoyed by my treatment avoid at all costs."
"very poor service, highly unprofessional, rude, ignorant people, would not recommend, to anyone, very disappointing"
Greens Removals is rated 3.69 based on 13 reviews