Greens Removals Reviews

69% of reviewers recommend Greens Removals
08AM
8AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Greens Removals?

51 Orgreave DriveSheffield

company-profile.Click_here

Tell us how Greens Removals made you happy

Telephone
"very poor service, highly unprofessional, rude, ignorant people, would not recommend, to anyone, very disappointing"
Are you Greens Removals? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"We had Greens to remove us recently, the TWO EMPLOYEES WHO ATTENDED were KEVIN AND IAN, dream Team, pleasant caring and super efficient; they were later joined by WAYNE, another star. Highly recommendedn and very reasonably priced."
"We recently used Greens Removals - this was the third time we have used them in last 2 years and in every move which included a very heavy piano there has never been even a scratch on any item. They provided an excellent service and nothing was too much trouble for the 3 removal chaps who worked non stop. Unfortunately this time 2 items were damaged - but that was not a problem at all - Greens had them professionally repaired and returned to us - great service and would definitely use again and highly recommend them"
"Kevin and Wayne handled my move and they couldn't have been more helpful. They were professional, friendly, worked really hard and the whole process was stress-free. And it cost a lot less than I imagined. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Greens to anyone needing to move anything."
"Excellent !! Gary and Ian worked non stop , very impressed would highly recommend !! Couldn't have been happier. Ben, Abi and Erin"
"Friendly removal staff with a no nonsense get the job done attitude. Boxes went where I needed them, very impressed. Office generally good, small mistake with invoice was sorted out."
"Was quoted a price over the phone and then was told that it would be cheaper if someone would come out to give a quote .This then doubled in price and due to moving that week was forced to accept a quote of £1600 pounds or they would not move us then made us pay upfront.I would not recommend them as professional due to finding them rifling through my tape collection and not working.This was two years ago and I am still annoyed by my treatment avoid at all costs."
Greens Removals is rated 3.69 based on 13 reviews