Greens Removals Reviews

78% of reviewers recommend Greens Removals
Telephone

How would you rate Greens Removals ?

"Jordan and Lee, lovely boys couldn’t do enough for me. As a very picky person they did everything I asked for with no trouble whatsoever. Took care of everything and were efficient throughout. Highly recommended, thank you."
"Greens Removals provided me and my family with an extremely professional service, the guys (Tommy & Mick) worked none stop for 8 hours and made me and my partner feel so comfortable in such a stressful time. I would like to thank Greens Removals for such a great service, I would also like to add that a family member of mine recently also used Green and had the additional packing service which was done the day before their removal, and did an absolute fantastic job with that too. Thank you so much!!"
"never to be used again or to be recommended. complete Cowboys. Whilst the removal men themselves were ok, they still took plenty of cigarette breaks and were always on there phones. this was time I was still charged for, they lied about not taking these breaks and said they worked through, but considering it took 8-hrs from start to finish for the move to happen, really...... We were miss quoted from word go and when question was told we will take you to court just pay. then ignored. items were damaged and we were not told about until we come to start arranging this around the house. very unprofessional very rude conduct of business very bad customer service would not trust"
"very poor service, highly unprofessional, rude, ignorant people, would not recommend, to anyone, very disappointing"
"We had Greens to remove us recently, the TWO EMPLOYEES WHO ATTENDED were KEVIN AND IAN, dream Team, pleasant caring and super efficient; they were later joined by WAYNE, another star. Highly recommendedn and very reasonably priced."
"We recently used Greens Removals - this was the third time we have used them in last 2 years and in every move which included a very heavy piano there has never been even a scratch on any item. They provided an excellent service and nothing was too much trouble for the 3 removal chaps who worked non stop. Unfortunately this time 2 items were damaged - but that was not a problem at all - Greens had them professionally repaired and returned to us - great service and would definitely use again and highly recommend them"
"Kevin and Wayne handled my move and they couldn't have been more helpful. They were professional, friendly, worked really hard and the whole process was stress-free. And it cost a lot less than I imagined. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Greens to anyone needing to move anything."
"Excellent !! Gary and Ian worked non stop , very impressed would highly recommend !! Couldn't have been happier. Ben, Abi and Erin"
"Friendly removal staff with a no nonsense get the job done attitude. Boxes went where I needed them, very impressed. Office generally good, small mistake with invoice was sorted out."
Greens Removals is rated 4.00 based on 9 reviews