Greens Removals Reviews

69% of reviewers recommend Greens Removals
12PM
12PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Greens Removals?

51 Orgreave DriveSheffield

Tell us how Greens Removals made you happy

Telephone
"From ornaments to the microwave, the list of breakages goes on and on. Using tape marked fragile must have been seen as an excuse to throw things around for fun. A job estimated to last 4-5 hours max, took 13 hours!!! They can't follow a sat nav, took a paid break to go for sandwiches and have a picnic. I ended up paying over a thousand pounds for a really unprofessional job. I'd never use them again and am having to bite my tongue rather than say exactly what I think of them!"
Are you Greens Removals? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"From ornaments to the microwave the list of breakages goes on and on - using tape marked fragile must have been seen as an excuse to throw it around - and a job I thought was going to take 4-5 hours max lasted for 13!!! They couldn't follow a sat nav and you pay for them to go and buy sandwiches and have a picnic break. Not at all professional, I'm having to bite my tongue rather than say how I really feel!"
"I was very pleased with the way my removal was handled. James and Daz were extremely pleasant and worked so hard all day. The stairs in the new house were a challenge (small and narrow) but they kept on trying! They worked late and with a good grace. Thank you very much."
"Was quoted a price over the phone and then was told that it would be cheaper if someone would come out to give a quote .This then doubled in price and due to moving that week was forced to accept a quote of £1600 pounds or they would not move us then made us pay upfront.I would not recommend them as professional due to finding them rifling through my tape collection and not working.This was two years ago and I am still annoyed by my treatment avoid at all costs."
"Brett and Mick turned up at 8:45. They were very professional and knowledgable. They had the lorry loaded in no time and on their way. On the other side they were brilliant and speedy all done in no time. Thank you everso much I would certainly recommend you."
"Jordan and Lee, lovely boys couldn’t do enough for me. As a very picky person they did everything I asked for with no trouble whatsoever. Took care of everything and were efficient throughout. Highly recommended, thank you."
"Greens Removals provided me and my family with an extremely professional service, the guys (Tommy & Mick) worked none stop for 8 hours and made me and my partner feel so comfortable in such a stressful time. I would like to thank Greens Removals for such a great service, I would also like to add that a family member of mine recently also used Green and had the additional packing service which was done the day before their removal, and did an absolute fantastic job with that too. Thank you so much!!"
"very poor service, highly unprofessional, rude, ignorant people, would not recommend, to anyone, very disappointing"
"We had Greens to remove us recently, the TWO EMPLOYEES WHO ATTENDED were KEVIN AND IAN, dream Team, pleasant caring and super efficient; they were later joined by WAYNE, another star. Highly recommendedn and very reasonably priced."
"We recently used Greens Removals - this was the third time we have used them in last 2 years and in every move which included a very heavy piano there has never been even a scratch on any item. They provided an excellent service and nothing was too much trouble for the 3 removal chaps who worked non stop. Unfortunately this time 2 items were damaged - but that was not a problem at all - Greens had them professionally repaired and returned to us - great service and would definitely use again and highly recommend them"
"Kevin and Wayne handled my move and they couldn't have been more helpful. They were professional, friendly, worked really hard and the whole process was stress-free. And it cost a lot less than I imagined. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Greens to anyone needing to move anything."
"Excellent !! Gary and Ian worked non stop , very impressed would highly recommend !! Couldn't have been happier. Ben, Abi and Erin"
"Friendly removal staff with a no nonsense get the job done attitude. Boxes went where I needed them, very impressed. Office generally good, small mistake with invoice was sorted out."
Greens Removals is rated 3.69 based on 13 reviews