Green Motion UK Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Green Motion UK

How would you rate Green Motion UK?

4 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
CarmelLMB

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Green Motion UK in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Unbelievable..... Birmingham international airport. Turned up last night (Feb 2nd) to pick up my car as per my reservation. Nobody was at the desk! A group of people with reservations were waiting outside had been there for 30 mins. I finally was able to speak to Ajay, who said he was out picking up cars because they had run out and seemed to think it was perfectly acceptable to keep us all waiting and told me I was giving him a headache and that I was not helping the situation!! Really? I told him none of this was acceptable and would be back the next day to pick my car up. When I returned, I was told they wouldn't accept my credit card, even though I used it last time I rented from them and had been accepted amongst other green motion branches. Isara was annoyingly obtuse, passive aggressive and wouldn't attempt to accommodate me, even given the situation the night before. There was no-one more senior to speak with and green motion head office is closed at the weekend. Really? I have now had to cancel my entire trip, including missing a family wedding as a result of this shambolic business."
"Booked car online for pickup in Faliraki, Greece. Got voucher by email which said collection was 18 miles away at airport. Didn't want to spend my holiday travelling to pick up a car (which is why I paid extra to get it from Faliraki). Cancelled booking online within 2hrs of booking as product breached Consumer Protection Act "not as described". Refund not given. Hard to contact company. Spent hours calling to Greece. I can see why Green Motion is excluded by several insurance companies and why it gets such bad ratings. Green Motion is saying it's a different company in Greece. It isn't and the booking system is licenced by Green Motion UK Car and Van Rental. The disclaimer on their website and invoices states "Green Motion International trading as Green Motion Can Rental are the licence holders and operators of the Green Motion Brand and car rental system worldwide.""
Andrew Mercer
"Great service and quick, plus an upgrade which was very welcome."
Martin
"Very good prices when you book 2-3 weeks in advance, low deposits, very good , clean cars with low mileage, friendly staff, fast transfer from/to the Gatwick airport. Martin"
Green Motion UK is rated 3.00 based on 4 reviews