Greenhouse Stores Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Greenhouse Stores

About Greenhouse Stores: We offer a huge selection of high quality models and accessories from all of the leading brands and manufacturers in the glasshouse market today. We believe that gardeners need products that are made to last and won’t let them down, therefore we only have garden equipment for sale that we truly believe in and would happily use ourselves.

Sales@greenhousestores.co.uk

Own Driver, Courier
Over 7 Days
customer service
Jill H
"I was very pleased with the service you provided. Even when we found that there was a panal missing, when I phoned it was dispached and recieved in a few days."
Barrie G
"Excellent service. Delivered quicker than I expected. Greenhouse is even better than I thought. Lots of height. Just wish I had spent a bit more and got it erected by experienced people. But my daughter and I eventually got it sorted?"
"Greenhouses delivered when said, Great quality, if you have basic knowledge of plans quite simple to erect but requires 2 persons"
"your product is exactly as described my greenhouse door is like new again. thank you very much."
"A lovely lady called Annie quickly responded to my previous review and promised a replacement castor."
"Whole process from ordering, arranging delivery and erection of shed was first class. And the shed itself is top quality."
"Excellent - installation was actually done by the manufacturer but all went very smoothly and very happy with the finished product"
"Good experience with this company and would happily use them again"
"I am very pleased with the greenhouse I purchased, it is excellent quality and I would totally reccomend"
"Exactly as advertised, the greenhouse was well made, everything fitted as it should although diagrams relating to the door side could do with a little clarification. Assembly took a full day (single handed and without rushing at it). Delivery time was exactly as predicted. Well done team"
"Very good service. Thank you very much. Will buy more parts in the future"
"Delivery on time ... well packaged. Excellent customer service .. no quibble in sending out a few extra spring clips etc foc using next day delivery .. many thanks! Assembled on my own over the course of a week, 'popular model' ... a challenge but not in any hurry. Excellent product, very smart in green colour and quite robust when assembled! Only negative .. would have been helpful to have had a larger, more detailed fullsize, picture of fully assembled green house .. the photocopy provided too blurred."
"A very good service, friendly staff. It would have been more advantageous to me if a delivery could have been made on a particular day, but the explanation was made in a clear and friendly way. Would certainly recommend."
"I bought a 20' x 6' lean-to greenhouse - it arrived on the date and time agreed. There were a couple of items missing - and these were posted to me very quickly. Construction was a little complicated but with the on-line videos and a couple of phonecalls to technical support, I completed the greenhouse and I'm very pleased."
"Very happy with greenhouse easy to follow instructions finished product looks good and happy with price"
"Delivery driver friendly and helpful. Greenhouse easy to erect (although I borrowed a tall person to help with the high bits). Looks good."
"Delivery very well organised and lovely chap. We had a 6 ft 6 inch square one which came in remarkably compact packaging. The instructions were remarkably thorough, and if followed carefully made installation very straightforward. The sliding door mechanism is a little flimsy so my husband modified and strengthened it as we have a lot of high winds. We are very pleased with our greenhouse."
Greenhouse Stores is rated 4.66 based on 2,961 reviews