Greenhouse Stores Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Over 7 Days
Read Greenhouse Stores Reviews

About Greenhouse Stores:

We offer a huge selection of high quality models and accessories from all of the leading brands and manufacturers in the glasshouse market today. We believe that gardeners need products that are made to last and won’t let them down, therefore we only have garden equipment for sale that we truly believe in and would happily use ourselves.

Sales@greenhousestores.co.uk

Mr M Peacock
Greenhouse Stores 4 star review on 21st March 2020
Sion
More Photos & Videos
This is the second product bought from Greenhouse Stores. I cannot rate them highly enough. The second product, a potting shed, was delivered on time and erected in the most appalling weather by 2 very professional and amenable guys. It is a pleasure to do business with this company and I would recommend them to anyone.
We brought a greenhouse for our daughter for her 50th birthday , and she is thrilled with it . The chap how install was very good as he had to erect it in awful weather. I would recommend it everyone I know .
Speedy delivery. Easy instructions to follow for constructing our greenhouse, delighted without the greenhouse!
We recently mouth a potting shed from the Greenhouse store. It could not have gone any smoother. The delivery date was confirmed, the guys arrived on time to assemble the shed. We were delighted with their work and the quality of the product.
Product was competitively priced and delivered on time and well packaged. Good experience all round.
Excellent quality and service...we're very pleased
well pleased with product and first class service
First class service !!
Very good quality and super service and delivery
............
Very good easy to erected, and every piece is labelled, all parts of the g/house was there, very pleased with the service and product thank you.
Greenhouse Stores 5 star review on 30th March 2020
Great ! Just as described.
Very good service , easy to order and kept informed as to delivery.
2 No clips short for window glass. I noted from other responses that this is common complaint. You posted out half a dozen when I called which probably cost more than adding a few extra in each pack
Great thankyou
First class prompt service. Very helpful staff and brilliant greenhouse. Love it. Buy from these and you won't be sorry.
Delivered as arranged. Team made a great job of installation.
Previously sent photo of installation on completion.
Very satisfied good instructions
Delivered when arranged, very helpful driver, not been able to erect it yet due to covid19!
Very good service, but I can't find out how to fit the door handle looking at the diagram.
Very easy website, clear and very reasonable
Selection of product, order and delivery all went without a hitch. An epidemic got in the way of installation. Consequently, I've not unpacked the various items yet.
Greenhouse Stores is rated 4.67 based on 3,220 reviews