Greenhouse Stores Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Greenhouse Stores

About Greenhouse Stores: We offer a huge selection of high quality models and accessories from all of the leading brands and manufacturers in the glasshouse market today. We believe that gardeners need products that are made to last and won’t let them down, therefore we only have garden equipment for sale that we truly believe in and would happily use ourselves.

Sales@greenhousestores.co.uk

Own Driver, Courier
Over 7 Days
customer service
Jill H
"I was very pleased with the service you provided. Even when we found that there was a panal missing, when I phoned it was dispached and recieved in a few days."
Barrie G
"Excellent service. Delivered quicker than I expected. Greenhouse is even better than I thought. Lots of height. Just wish I had spent a bit more and got it erected by experienced people. But my daughter and I eventually got it sorted?"
"Greenhouses delivered when said, Great quality, if you have basic knowledge of plans quite simple to erect but requires 2 persons"
"Still not received my green house after buying in May 2018. The delivery options are appalling and very few slots offered to customers for the few deliver dates they offer you without any choice whatsoever being given after already having to wait a long time to have the greenhouse manufactured."
Hi,

Delivery on Powder coated Elite greenhouses are 6-8 weeks as stated on our website and also your confirmation email as all Elite greenhouses are built to order.
"On the Greenhouse that I bought it was a no clip one, used strips of plastic to hold the panes in ? had to buy clips there was no way that the plastic would fit. The door is also very flimsy had to rig a door stop to stop it from coming off."
Greenhouse Stores is rated 4.66 based on 2,962 reviews