Greenhouse Stores Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Greenhouse Stores

About Greenhouse Stores: We offer a huge selection of high quality models and accessories from all of the leading brands and manufacturers in the glasshouse market today. We believe that gardeners need products that are made to last and won’t let them down, therefore we only have garden equipment for sale that we truly believe in and would happily use ourselves.

Sales@greenhousestores.co.uk

Own Driver, Courier
Over 7 Days
customer service
Jill H
"I was very pleased with the service you provided. Even when we found that there was a panal missing, when I phoned it was dispached and recieved in a few days."
Barrie G
"Excellent service. Delivered quicker than I expected. Greenhouse is even better than I thought. Lots of height. Just wish I had spent a bit more and got it erected by experienced people. But my daughter and I eventually got it sorted?"
"Greenhouses delivered when said, Great quality, if you have basic knowledge of plans quite simple to erect but requires 2 persons"
"On the Greenhouse that I bought it was a no clip one, used strips of plastic to hold the panes in ? had to buy clips there was no way that the plastic would fit. The door is also very flimsy had to rig a door stop to stop it from coming off."
"Delivered on time, courier very helpful, everything correct as ordered."
"EVERYTHING ARRIVED ON TIME AS STATED AND WAS SECURELY PACKED"
"Excellent and efficient service and installation"
"Good communication, great price and a good quality product. Would buy again"
"Delivered on time with call in advance. No missing parts Quality superb. Was difficult to erect without help and the instructions could be better . Would advise not just looking at the pictures , the writing has more information. The base has to be accurate across the corners for a hexagon to fit . Be careful of builders bricks under the soil if hammering in a base. Excellent overall , have recommended to my neighbour."
"All very easy to select. Promotional discount. Good quality greenhouse."
"I have to admit that I was always wary of internet purchase BUT your service, delivery and ease of construction were a delight. There were times when I had to reread the instructions - at such times I told myself that Rome wasn't built in a day: and two days later it was all complete. Now, I am slowly introducing delicate plants into the greenhouse and everyone says it stands proud on its raised patio. I should add that I put it all together by myself, only seeking assistance from my tall son to insert the top automatic light. Thank you, Gerald N Hickman"
"I was pleased with the prompt delivery the delivery man was polite and helpful,and the greenhouse was a good price,good value for money."
"Ex value and a great Greenhouse with easy instructions to erect."
"Delivered on time, all in good order. Good communication with company."
"The greenhouse looks fantastic & is just what we wanted."
"The email said that they would call at least three days before delivery - they didn't. On the day it arrived (unannounced), we had been taking delivery of some compost, stepped out the side gate of the house to find the greenhouse by the roadside and the pallet of glass actually left in the road with the delivery note tucked into it. We've had one of these greenhouses before, so are fine with the quality, if not the intelligibility of the instructions, but the service levels from Greenhouse Stores? Seriously, you need to improve your game. [This is the 2nd time that I have posted this review as the first one has disappeared overnight, and never appeared on the GHS website anyway]."
Hi Donald,

Thank you for your feedback.
After speaking with the transport team at Eden Halls, they have confirmed that they did leave you a message on the 14th September on the contact number that you provided.
We also provide contact numbers on the confirmation email that is sent to all customers when an order is placed for delivery updates or enquiries.
This does not explain why the greenhouse was left outside your property and all we can do is apologise on behalf of Eden Halls. They have also called you to offer you an apology.
Regards,
"Good quality good service gòod price totally satisfied."
"Ordered an 86 greenhouse with a green frame, delivery was punctual. Erected over two days on my own (recommend two people). Extremely pleased with this product and price."
"Well pleased with our greenhouse and the company are great to deal with. It's easy to put together and looks great!"
"I ordered the greenhouse online, i had some questions which were answered promptly. It came when they said it would. No complaints what so ever"
"quick efficient service and delivery very good over the telephone quick to email instructions"
"Easy placement of Order, friendly office staff, well informed delivery details."
"Happy with the product and the service. Broken panes were replaced swiftly and upgraded to shatterproof glass without additional charge"
Greenhouse Stores is rated 4.66 based on 2,961 reviews