Greenhouse Stores Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Greenhouse Stores

About Greenhouse Stores: We offer a huge selection of high quality models and accessories from all of the leading brands and manufacturers in the glasshouse market today. We believe that gardeners need products that are made to last and won’t let them down, therefore we only have garden equipment for sale that we truly believe in and would happily use ourselves.

Sales@greenhousestores.co.uk

Own Driver, Courier
Over 7 Days
customer service
Barrie G
"Excellent service. Delivered quicker than I expected. Greenhouse is even better than I thought. Lots of height. Just wish I had spent a bit more and got it erected by experienced people. But my daughter and I eventually got it sorted?"
Derek V
"Greenhouses delivered when said, Great quality, if you have basic knowledge of plans quite simple to erect but requires 2 persons"
Verified Buyer
"The given delivery times were totally wrong! The delivery when it happened was expertly dealt with by the driver."
Craig S
"Greenhouse delivered when I requested, delivery driver was really helpful. Building the greenhouse was very straight forward, with clear and concise instructions. Greenhouse was competitively priced."
Verified Buyer
"Great green house - instructions have to be thoroughly read - but they can be followed. Greer value and very sturdy."
Peter J
"delivered on time by a cheerful driver. Found instructions a little difficult to understand, pictures not clear enough, but persevered and erected the greenhouse. the base was easy to put together and fit in place. Altogether a very good greenhouse and well worth the money. growing tomatoes and cucumber in it now"
Hilary
"Excellent quality and easy to assemble 😊"
Graham F
"Ordering staging for the new Greenhouse the family bought for my wives birthday it was dealt with very quickly and delivered in the time suggested, a positive edition for her present. My only regret was at the time my family ordered the green house we had collected for, they did not have surficient funds for the staging. Had I known I would have paid the extra at the time. so when I ordered it cost nearly double. I appreciate it meant extra carriage costs coming separately. Did have an issue with the opening window in that the threads on the bolts supplied for making the Sash frame ( 5 ) joining 1064 to 1065 were too long and fowled up on the heads of the main frame at the hinge area at the top ( 4.4) this stopped the sash closing down. raising the query of the sah closing I was asked to send pictures, but on finding the problem I cut the threads shorter and solved the problem. i contacted customer services and advised them of this problem. But all in all 100% satisfied Thankyou"
Penny F
"I have had a greenhouse for quite a few years but decided to get a new one and chose to have a dark green coloured one and I’m very happy with it. We had a lot of rain in the first few days after it was put up and it did leak in the corners but this has been sorted now by putting some silicone in the areas where the water was coming in. I’m looking forward to many happy years growing tomatoes, lettuce etc and starting off my annuals for putting in the garden."
David H
"Excellent, effective ordering and delivery process. Price offered cheaper than going direct to manufacturer for greenhouse, steel base, thermostatic window opener and staging. The Halls greenhouse ordered on 20 May 2019 was delivered straight from the manufacturer on 14 June 2019. Greenhouse Stores confirmed order and price by email immediately, then manufacturer made contact direct via text on 7 June 2019 to offer delivery date. Delivery driver rang to warn of delivery time and delivered efficiently on date agreed. Overall very pleased with the product and supply service provided by Greenhouse Stores and manufacturer."
Glennis B
"Good price - Good quality - Quick delivery would recommend Greenhouse Stores."
David M
"I wanted an Elite Greenhouse. Greenhouse Stores had by far the clearest website which in turn gave me confidence in the options that I chose while ordering. Prior to that, Greenhouse Stores answered a couple of questions on-line. Well worth paying a little more for a good service I thought. Once the order is accepted and paid by credit card, the Supplier takes over. They arrange delivery with the customer direct and they provide a helpline if you have any problems thereafter. Delivery was advertised as 6-8 weeks. I think it took 9-10, but that wasn't an issue for me. The driver turned up at the time given to me by Elite the week before."
Daniel G
"Quite easy to assemble, good sturdy greenhouse could ask for more."
Martin S
"Excellent greenhouse. However one thing was, the 4 bolts for the hopper window should be shorter than the rest of the bolts, when I fitted and closed the window one of the bolts hit the side and broke the glass. However I replace the glass and before I fitted the widow in again I hacked sawed the 4 bolts off, then it was perfect it opens and closes without hitting the frame. However the greenhouse is perfect. Thank you. Martin Sisman."
Keith S
"First class product - delivered on time and quite easy to erect for two people - not the cheapest but certainly the bestπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘"
Ben W
"Great service from start to finish. Purchased the 4x6 Eden Birdlip online and was delivered very quickly. I assembled the greenhouse in two days, a bit fiddly but totally doable if you take your time and read the instructions. Really pleased with the greenhouse and the service provided by Greenhouse stores"
Sharon M
"Customer services staff were helpful, particularly when we had to rearrange the delivery and subsequently the construction of our new greenhouse. The quality of the product is excellent and the fitter was very skilled, ensuring the greenhouse was erected just where we wanted. He was very neat and tidy, clearing away all of the packaging afterwards. This is our second purchase from the greenhouse store after buying a lifetime shed last year. We are delighted with both of the products and would not hesitate to recommend them."
Mrs W
"Fantastic service from start to finish. My Mom is in a Care Home & all the residents are benefiting !! Worth every penny."
Mr R F
"Excellent service from ordering to delivery of our 8x6 Swallow greenhouse"
Mrs Irene F
"Delighted with the service I got from start to finish. Your Fitters were quick and professional, unpacked and build in approx just over 3hrs. Very Pleased. Will certainly recommend."
Stephen W
"We were exceptionally pleased with our greenhouse, good instructions, packaged very well and would highly recommend this product."
Mrs Cindy L
"Excellent service from order to delivery. Broken glass replaced locally and cost instantly refunded. Thank you"
David T
"I had the builders put it up. it seems very good. The only thing that was a problem was the automatic window opener. We could not get it to fit. Gave up add used the manual system"
Hi,
Thank you for your review.
We will get customer services to contact you regarding the automatic roof vent opener.
Jenny B
"Thoroughly delighted with our purchase. Excellent communication regarding delivery and construction. Would highly recommend!"
Ian R
"Excellent service and value and a great product"
Nigel
"I am so pleased with the greenhouse . From ordering to delivery everything has been first class and would recommend it to anyone."
Verified Buyer
"Great friendly service even on Good Friday! Delivered promptly. Great green house. Easy to put together, with clear instructions and pictures. It was time consuming putting the rubber on all of the metal frames. The clips could have been green to match the greenhouse maybe."
John S
"Really pleased with potting shed. It was better than I expected. The guys put it all together in less than 2 hours and were very professional. It seems expensive but I believe worth every penny. I have many different plants already growing. 1000% recommend."
David B
"The greenhouse was delivered on time. The instructions were clear and it took two days at a steady pace to construct- one day for the frame and another for the glass. It looks brilliant and we’re really pleased with it! It’s full of cucumber and tomato plants now. Many thanks"
Pauline S
"It’s a lovely greenhouse. It is exactly as described. It was installed quickly and efficiently. We are happy with our purchase. Thank you"
Greenhouse Stores is rated 4.66 based on 2,961 reviews