Greenhouse Stores Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Greenhouse Stores

About Greenhouse Stores: We offer a huge selection of high quality models and accessories from all of the leading brands and manufacturers in the glasshouse market today. We believe that gardeners need products that are made to last and won’t let them down, therefore we only have garden equipment for sale that we truly believe in and would happily use ourselves.

Sales@greenhousestores.co.uk

Own Driver, Courier
Over 7 Days
customer service
Jill H
"I was very pleased with the service you provided. Even when we found that there was a panal missing, when I phoned it was dispached and recieved in a few days."
Barrie G
"Excellent service. Delivered quicker than I expected. Greenhouse is even better than I thought. Lots of height. Just wish I had spent a bit more and got it erected by experienced people. But my daughter and I eventually got it sorted?"
"Greenhouses delivered when said, Great quality, if you have basic knowledge of plans quite simple to erect but requires 2 persons"
"your product is exactly as described my greenhouse door is like new again. thank you very much."
"A lovely lady called Annie quickly responded to my previous review and promised a replacement castor."
"General product was a good quality. Assembly instructions not the easiest to follow A couple of the glass panels were broken. Packaging for a glass product transportation was very poor (multiple units stacked in simple cardboard boxes) Not an outstanding purchase experience due to delivery issues not product."
"Whole process from ordering, arranging delivery and erection of shed was first class. And the shed itself is top quality."
"Excellent - installation was actually done by the manufacturer but all went very smoothly and very happy with the finished product"
"Good experience with this company and would happily use them again"
"Purchased the small greenhouse which was lovely quality. The only downside was the instructions were very unclear and it took husband 2 days to put together. One of the castors also broke before we had even used it. Love the greenhouse; but would never buy again as it should not be this difficult for assembly instructions. Husband nearly put the lot in the bin but persevered. The small pieces were not packed together so it took ages to count components and some of the larger components the sticky info labels had come off so we had to guess which part was which. Krypton Factor came to mind re; assembly. Shame as I was going to order the potting unit; but it is a definite no from husband. Please put instructions in writing as well as diagrams; especially when dealing with glass. There are pages of instructions and some instructions could be interpreted in a couple of ways, hence we had to dismantle some bits. The glass panel holes for opening and closing the doors, could do with rubber or something as you could easily cut your fingers, just needs a finishing touch. Despite the negative comment; we still love the unit and it’s an ideal size."
"I am very pleased with the greenhouse I purchased, it is excellent quality and I would totally reccomend"
"Exactly as advertised, the greenhouse was well made, everything fitted as it should although diagrams relating to the door side could do with a little clarification. Assembly took a full day (single handed and without rushing at it). Delivery time was exactly as predicted. Well done team"
"Very good service. Thank you very much. Will buy more parts in the future"
"Delivery on time ... well packaged. Excellent customer service .. no quibble in sending out a few extra spring clips etc foc using next day delivery .. many thanks! Assembled on my own over the course of a week, 'popular model' ... a challenge but not in any hurry. Excellent product, very smart in green colour and quite robust when assembled! Only negative .. would have been helpful to have had a larger, more detailed fullsize, picture of fully assembled green house .. the photocopy provided too blurred."
"Very flimsy and took a long time to erect. Glass blew out of door after 2 days and smashed (toughened glass) I rang to enquire about someone coming to inspect greenhouse to see if fitted correctly but not something they were prepared to do as they didn’t fit it and wouldn’t send me replacement glass which I obviously would pay for but just told me to look up a local glass dealer as they would charge me 5 times the amount !"
"Greenhouse stores supplied and delivered very efficiently. Their advice was also useful in deciding which model to purchase. The greenhouse itself is good value for money and the manufacturer was helpful when putting the greenhouse together. The instruction booklet however could be significantly better and the supply of several pieces which were surplus was very confusing."
"A very good service, friendly staff. It would have been more advantageous to me if a delivery could have been made on a particular day, but the explanation was made in a clear and friendly way. Would certainly recommend."
"I bought a 20' x 6' lean-to greenhouse - it arrived on the date and time agreed. There were a couple of items missing - and these were posted to me very quickly. Construction was a little complicated but with the on-line videos and a couple of phonecalls to technical support, I completed the greenhouse and I'm very pleased."
Greenhouse Stores is rated 4.66 based on 2,961 reviews