Greenhouse Stores Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Over 7 Days
Read Greenhouse Stores Reviews

About Greenhouse Stores:

We offer a huge selection of high quality models and accessories from all of the leading brands and manufacturers in the glasshouse market today. We believe that gardeners need products that are made to last and won’t let them down, therefore we only have garden equipment for sale that we truly believe in and would happily use ourselves.

Sales@greenhousestores.co.uk

Mr M Peacock
Greenhouse Stores 4 star review on 21st March 2020
Sion
More Photos & Videos
On the Greenhouse that I bought it was a no clip one, used strips of plastic to hold the panes in ? had to buy clips there was no way that the plastic would fit.
The door is also very flimsy had to rig a door stop to stop it from coming off.
What a greenhouse, superbly built and showing the quality of workmanship from manufacture and building it on site. The chaps putting it together asked the questions relating to where I wanted the staging and guttering and did a wonderful job in putting it together. Very friendly and efficient. Make sure you have the foundations prepared as required and you will have no problems. Very pleased with the end result.
Greenhouse Stores 5 star review on 19th January 2020
I liked the way everything was separated for each section, so easy to then lay it out to put together.
A more descriptive diagram would have made it easier, but on the whole it was simpler than I expected!!
Greenhouse Stores 5 star review on 29th September 2019
Still not received my green house after buying in May 2018.
The delivery options are appalling and very few slots offered to customers for the few deliver dates they offer you without any choice whatsoever being given after already having to wait a long time to have the greenhouse manufactured.
Hi,

Delivery on Powder coated Elite greenhouses are 6-8 weeks as stated on our website and also your confirmation email as all Elite greenhouses are built to order.
Delivered on time, courier very helpful, everything correct as ordered.
EVERYTHING ARRIVED ON TIME AS STATED AND WAS SECURELY PACKED
Excellent and efficient service and installation
Good communication, great price and a good quality product. Would buy again
Delivered on time with call in advance.
No missing parts
Quality superb.
Was difficult to erect without help and the instructions could be better .
Would advise not just looking at the pictures , the writing has more information.
The base has to be accurate across the corners for a hexagon to fit . Be careful of builders bricks under the soil if hammering in a base.
Excellent overall , have recommended to my neighbour.
All very easy to select. Promotional discount. Good quality greenhouse.
I have to admit that I was always wary of internet purchase BUT your service, delivery and ease of construction were a delight. There were times when I had to reread the instructions - at such times I told myself that Rome wasn't built in a day: and two days later it was all complete. Now, I am slowly introducing delicate plants into the greenhouse and everyone says it stands proud on its raised patio. I should add that I put it all together by myself, only seeking assistance from my tall son to insert the top automatic light.

Gerald N Hickman
I was pleased with the prompt delivery the delivery man was polite and helpful,and the greenhouse was a good price,good value for money.
Ex value and a great Greenhouse with easy instructions to erect.
Delivered on time, all in good order. Good communication with company.
The greenhouse looks fantastic & is just what we wanted.
The email said that they would call at least three days before delivery - they didn't. On the day it arrived (unannounced), we had been taking delivery of some compost, stepped out the side gate of the house to find the greenhouse by the roadside and the pallet of glass actually left in the road with the delivery note tucked into it. We've had one of these greenhouses before, so are fine with the quality, if not the intelligibility of the instructions, but the service levels from Greenhouse Stores? Seriously, you need to improve your game. [This is the 2nd time that I have posted this review as the first one has disappeared overnight, and never appeared on the GHS website anyway].
Hi Donald,

Thank you for your feedback.
After speaking with the transport team at Eden Halls, they have confirmed that they did leave you a message on the 14th September on the contact number that you provided.
We also provide contact numbers on the confirmation email that is sent to all customers when an order is placed for delivery updates or enquiries.
This does not explain why the greenhouse was left outside your property and all we can do is apologise on behalf of Eden Halls. They have also called you to offer you an apology.
Regards,
Good quality good service gòod price totally satisfied.
Ordered an 86 greenhouse with a green frame, delivery was punctual. Erected over two days on my own (recommend two people). Extremely pleased with this product and price.
Well pleased with our greenhouse and the company are great to deal with. It's easy to put together and looks great!
I ordered the greenhouse online, i had some questions which were answered promptly.
It came when they said it would.

No complaints what so ever
Greenhouse Stores 5 star review on 18th September 2017