Greenhouse Stores Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Over 7 Days
Read Greenhouse Stores Reviews

About Greenhouse Stores:

We offer a huge selection of high quality models and accessories from all of the leading brands and manufacturers in the glasshouse market today. We believe that gardeners need products that are made to last and won’t let them down, therefore we only have garden equipment for sale that we truly believe in and would happily use ourselves.

Sales@greenhousestores.co.uk

Mr M Peacock
Greenhouse Stores 4 star review on 21st March 2020
Sion
More Photos & Videos
Nice looking greenhouse. Acrylic panels are a little flimsy and I think they will rattle a lot in the wind in the winter but will wait and see.
Instructions are ok to follow for erection of the greenhouse.
Tool is provided which is really useful
Prompt delivery but I highly recommend having 2 people to deliver it cause its quite heavy for one person.
good quick service
but instructions a nightmare
and three panels have known out on separate occasions
Update on my earlier review...
After delivery it became apparent that there was a problem with the options that I ordered for my greenhouse.
Being totally honest that was 33% my fault, 33% the manufacturers fault and 33% Greenhouse Stores fault. When I raised this with Greenhouse Stores they were more interested in defending their position than helping me, their customer who had a problem. So dropped one star for them. Luckily the manufacturers, Elite, could not have been more helpful.
Good service but, although no reflection on Greenhouse Stores and with 50 years experience of DIY, the instructions for erecting the Halls greenhouse are the worst I have ever seen for self assembly - I pity anyone new to DIY trying to put this up.
I am still building it but all seems ok
Good greenhouse, very well priced, Louvre window poor as no mention that you have to purchase another piece of glass to finish install!. Also plastic plant supports don’t fit the internal slot, very loose ?. Would recommend greenhouse but look elsewhere for certain accessories
The greenhouse itself seems very good quality and was easy to build, however, the edging strips which are for areas that may be prone to strong winds I was very unimpressed with and tended to used the old and trusted method, wire clips. the storm strips did not stay in place and just seemed to pop out at random !!!. a bit of a waste of money as far as I am concerned, Also the half bolts for staging and shelf are a rip off at the best, very expensive
Green house is great. I also ordered shelving unit and irrigation system for drip feed watering. Shelving unit not particularly sturdy needed extra straps to hold together. I purchased irrigation system for use whilst on holiday tested it before seemed ok. On my return all plants flooded!! Not sure what went wrong but am expensive mistake !!!
Just what we wanted,arrived quickly.
Great greenhouse only issues were insufficient bolts so I purchased bag in treadmills.One cracked pane and chip out of triangular pane purchased replacements locally for 12 pounds.Could not successfully print out claim form offline so decided my outlay of 16pounds did not warrant a new printer.Other than that pleased with the greenhouse tomatoes and cucumbers all looking good
The greenhouse is still in the box . I need to make space in my garden.
What I will say is you driver that delivered the good was very helpful
Good website and online ordering system

Helpful people on phone
Great green house. Instructions not the best. Window doesn't shut properly and door opening isn't smooth but happy.
Hi,
Thank you for your review.
If you call customer services on 01473 218 100 option 2, they will be able to advise you.
The booklet you sent wasn't the best to be honest I kept going on to you tube to keep me right and I have parts left which are not in the booklet.
The pictogram instructions on how to assemble the greenhouse were very confusing as they kept swapping from external to internal views and closeups without telling you which was which. Definitely need improvement but the completed greenhouse is excellent. The staff were very helpful.
Prompt delivery but two parts missing which were sent the next day. Wouls recommend
Missing box of screws ? you owe me lol ?
Very well made product. Instructs good. The supplied base fitting was a very good purchase to get the whole thing level and square. Only problem we had was working out how to fit the plastic seal for the all the windows.
Very good efficient service