Greenhouse Stores Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Over 7 Days
Read Greenhouse Stores Reviews

About Greenhouse Stores:

We offer a huge selection of high quality models and accessories from all of the leading brands and manufacturers in the glasshouse market today. We believe that gardeners need products that are made to last and won’t let them down, therefore we only have garden equipment for sale that we truly believe in and would happily use ourselves.

Sales@greenhousestores.co.uk

Greenhouse Stores 5 star review on 23rd March 2020
Mr M P
Greenhouse Stores 5 star review on 18th March 2020
Michael A
I am dismayed at the quality build of the greenhouse I purchased back in the summer. When we have any significant winds the frame distorts so much that the panes of glass pop out of their clips. To date I have replaced 14 panes at a cost of £70 and today another two have been blown out. This is a 10 foot greenhouse and is concreted in the ground but the plinth supplied along the 10 foot side is in two pieces and distorts enough to release the glass, this should be a continuous length and the peg supplied that holds this together is so flimsy it does nothing to strengthen this aspect.

So far I have spent £70 pounds replacing the glass (£5/pane) and today another two have been destroyed.

I have always had greenhouses wherever I have lived but NEVER have I had one where the wind distorts the frame so much that the glass comes out.
Hi,
Thank you for your review.
Please accept our apologies, we have contacted customer services as this is not the normal procedure with breakages/damaged items and they will be contacting you asap to get this rectified.
We were exceptionally pleased with our greenhouse, good instructions, packaged very well and would highly recommend this product.
Greenhouse Stores 5 star review on 21st June 2019
We built the greenhouse as competent DIY'ers using your instructions as our only guide. While they definitely fulfilled their aim, we did notice a couple of areas where they might be enhanced (for DIY'ers that is), and, while accepting the risk that the cause of the hitches could be down to inexperience in building EDEN, we'd like to highlight these now:

1. Assembly. The guidance requires the frame bracket plates to be fully tightened as the sectional build progresses. In the case of the ridge section fitting to the gable ends, it was necessary to remove the plate at the gable apex at each end to allow the ridge temporarily to locate correctly, replacing and re-tightening up afterwards. We discovered this solution through trial and error and a lot of staring, re-reading and thinking, and it might be worth offering this as a tip to future builders.

2. Glass fitting. We thought hard about a sequence for fitting the glass to amplify the glass 'fitted' diagram in the instructions. We decided to fit the centre 3 panes of our 10ft greenhouse roof and sides, and the centre gable panes first as this allowed the end panes to be more easily maneuvered into place by retaining the ability to reach through the empty frame and hold both sides of the glass in all but the last pieces. This could be a useful tip, perhaps shown in an amplification diagram showing the recommended order of glass installation rather than just which piece goes where.

Hope these are of use. Thanks for a great product.
It took me a while to find you as small greenhouse are hard to source.
I absolutely love it its good quality just big enough for me to potter and grow a few things and does not take over the whole garden and fits perfectly into its setting. So pleased i went for the non painted version, and i will be purchasing another high shelf soon for the other side. The guys who installed it were lovely lads told me how to look after it and get the best from it so well done everyone very professional service, I'm thrilled with it
gis
Greenhouse Stores 5 star review on 19th May 2018
I was taken in to hospital so couldn't take delivery. Greenhouse stores made arrangement with my daughter-in-law so all could be delivered.
It was for my daughter and she was well surprised and happy
Greenhouse was delivered and installed by very professional workers and the unit itself was actually as advertised. Salesman offered great advise for extras that have come in very handy.
quick delivery and easy to assemble. The instructions could use a little more description but were easy to follow. I was able to erect the 8x6 toughened glass greenhouse by myself within a day.
I recently purchased a 4x4 elite greenhouse and I am very happy with greenhouse, delivery was on time and Steve came a few days later to put it all together ( glad I did not attemp this myself) my winter lettuce are coming along great, all together a great service
Regards
Alan from Sheffield
I found the Greenhouse that I wanted and logged onto the Greenhouse stores and from there it was very straight forward to get it. I opted to have it erected as part of the purchase
and this was done by two people who knew exactly what they had to do.
Delivery arrived on time. All parts coded in line with assembly instructions. Straight forward to put up. Glazing plan very helpfull
From ordering to delivery was hassle free they made the purchase as smooth as possible
very good prices, and great service
I've found the service to be good. The greenhouse from Elite is due to be delivery in a couple of weeks. Will let you know afterwards.
Great service.Delivered within time range .The only thing I would say is that ,unfortunately we broke the last piece of glass..sods law..and when we rang were told that they couldn't help and we had to get in touch with the manufacturers.Otherwise really pleased with product and service
It's a great greenhouse
Delivery was on time and they were helpful
Excellent communication the fitters were efficient and knowledgeable.
The greenhouse is gorgeous
Their role in providing us with a Swallow Jay potting shed made the whole thing easy. The product is excellent and the Swallow Jay team were also very helpful and efficient.
Prompt delivery, very easy to construct.
Greenhouse Stores is rated 4.67 based on 3,220 reviews