Greenhouse Stores Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Greenhouse Stores

About Greenhouse Stores: We offer a huge selection of high quality models and accessories from all of the leading brands and manufacturers in the glasshouse market today. We believe that gardeners need products that are made to last and won’t let them down, therefore we only have garden equipment for sale that we truly believe in and would happily use ourselves.

Sales@greenhousestores.co.uk

Greenhouses
Lawn
Sheds

Tell us how Greenhouse Stores made you happy

Why not write another review on a recent company you have used and be in with a chance to win Ā£250 Amazon Gift Card. Review Another Company

Own Driver, Courier
Over 7 Days
customer service
"Nice looking greenhouse. Acrylic panels are a little flimsy and I think they will rattle a lot in the wind in the winter but will wait and see. Instructions are ok to follow for erection of the greenhouse. Tool is provided which is really useful"
"Great green house - instructions have to be thoroughly read - but they can be followed. Greer value and very sturdy."
"Prompt delivery but I highly recommend having 2 people to deliver it cause its quite heavy for one person."
"Excellent product and once familiarised with the assembly instructions, the construction of the greenhouse was straightforward"
"Found this company after an on-line search. They had some good reviews and were reasonably priced. Good communication throughout and quick responses to my questions. Arrived when promised. I had requested a telephone call when the driver was nearby as this was no trouble. Really pleased with my purchase and recommend this company."
"delivered on time by a cheerful driver. Found instructions a little difficult to understand, pictures not clear enough, but persevered and erected the greenhouse. the base was easy to put together and fit in place. Altogether a very good greenhouse and well worth the money. growing tomatoes and cucumber in it now"
"Absolutely love my Greenhouse just what I wanted and so well made."
"The greenhouse was as described and delivered as promised with delivery driver being very helpful. The after sales advice and help was patient and efficient. I can happily recommend this company"
"I am very pleased with my greenhouse and it was very easy to build as every section was numbered and the people on the telephone was very helpful."
"Excellent quality and easy to assemble šŸ˜Š"
"Greenhouse water-butt connectors delivered on time and at a good price. Would recommend."
"good quick service but instructions a nightmare and three panels have known out on separate occasions"
"Very pleased with our purchase a big improvement on our last one.There is one thing however that I'd like to mention and that's the window catches.One of them is near my workbench and the slightest touch meant it would shut suddenly.I have now rectified this by placing a threaded bolt with a wing nut onto the catch and the problem is solved.If you would like a photograph to understand what I mean please let me know."
"The greenhouse took an afternoon to contruct the basic framework, although the intructions were not the best we have had, a good knowledge of building and putting together other items helped a lot. The instructions for the windows were less easy to follow and took another day to complete. However, overall, very pleased with the final product,"
"Ordering staging for the new Greenhouse the family bought for my wives birthday it was dealt with very quickly and delivered in the time suggested, a positive edition for her present. My only regret was at the time my family ordered the green house we had collected for, they did not have surficient funds for the staging. Had I known I would have paid the extra at the time. so when I ordered it cost nearly double. I appreciate it meant extra carriage costs coming separately. Did have an issue with the opening window in that the threads on the bolts supplied for making the Sash frame ( 5 ) joining 1064 to 1065 were too long and fowled up on the heads of the main frame at the hinge area at the top ( 4.4) this stopped the sash closing down. raising the query of the sah closing I was asked to send pictures, but on finding the problem I cut the threads shorter and solved the problem. i contacted customer services and advised them of this problem. But all in all 100% satisfied Thankyou"
"I have had a greenhouse for quite a few years but decided to get a new one and chose to have a dark green coloured one and I’m very happy with it. We had a lot of rain in the first few days after it was put up and it did leak in the corners but this has been sorted now by putting some silicone in the areas where the water was coming in. I’m looking forward to many happy years growing tomatoes, lettuce etc and starting off my annuals for putting in the garden."
"Door runner kit did what it said on the packet. Door hasn't run so well for ages. Good site easy to locate items good products."
"I bought my wife hot house,free delvery , turned up on time , an on opening the boz 4 panes had a crack on them,i phoned them told them what had happened they told me to go to our local glass merchant and get them replaced which I did,phoned greenhouse stores , and sent them the invoice 2 later they had sent me the money great service jim campbell"
Greenhouse Stores is rated 4.66 based on 2,961 reviews