Greenhouse Stores Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Over 7 Days
Read Greenhouse Stores Reviews

About Greenhouse Stores:

We offer a huge selection of high quality models and accessories from all of the leading brands and manufacturers in the glasshouse market today. We believe that gardeners need products that are made to last and won’t let them down, therefore we only have garden equipment for sale that we truly believe in and would happily use ourselves.

Sales@greenhousestores.co.uk

Mr M P
Greenhouse Stores 4 star review on 21st March 2020
Sion
More Photos & Videos
From our first enquiry to delivery the service was excellent. The product is better than we have used in the past and as we are an allotment we erect many greenhouses. Highly recommended for quality and ease of erection.
I was very pleased with the efficient way greenhouse stores handled my order and I am delighted with the Combi greenhouse
I got a really good deal and the prices were very competitive as I’d been looking everywhere. It was easy to order. I got an email saying I could expect the delivery on a specific date which was about a fortnight.
Then I heard nothing and on delivery day I wondered if I’d got it wrong as nothing had arrived by after lunch. I rang them up and the lady was very helpful and told me that they don’t contact the customer again but she had a look at deliveries and said it was out for delivery.
It came a couple of hours later and the delivery driver was fantastic he couldn’t have been more helpful and he put it round the back for me and checked all the boxes had been delivered.
The only thing I would say is on the day or day before delivery an am or pm time slot would have been really helpful, especially if you were waiting in and a dog needed walking!!
I still have given a 5 because customer service was excellent.
PS greenhouse still not up but it’s going up in the next couple of weeks and I’m very excited.
Perfect already knew would like be it as my in laws got same one
arrived when said
Everything about the purchase of the greenhouse was excellent. A great price for a great product and the icing on the cake was that the delivery was arranged with the superb transport company in a matter of days ! If they worked at McDonalds they’d be employee of the month but as the sale & delivery involved more than one person they would have to it in turns !?
Quick and efficient, my greenhouse also was delivered to my allotment site which was nice. Also good value for money.
Very good
Greenhouse Stores 5 star review on 26th January 2020
Pleased with purchase. Looks good and feels sturdy now it's fully assembled.
Found the diagram only assembly instructions a little difficult but managed.
Found a broken pane of glass but this turned out to be surplus to requirements so maybe used to support other panes in packing?
Very impressed with quality of the greenhouse, and the way it is packaged. Very happy.
Relatively easy to assemble, just need to study the instructions a little bit & take your time. Goes together well, no missing parts
The greenhouse was delivered promptly and was brought as far up the drive as was possible. I purchased a Halls Popular and have to say that the instructions were far from clear, even after watching a YouTube video. The glass connecting strips were in a separate box with some other accessories and as the only clips with the rest of the frame were the 's' clips, I ended up with panes that did not reach the top of their panels until I realised.
Excellent all round service. The greenhouse price was very good and top quality.
Any problems were soon rectified.
Would highly recomend.
I live in a residential park home which has rules re what your allowed to have on site and make of materials. So I had to phone the company to check. They certainly put my mind at rest told me everything I needed to know and more, delivery was quick and it was easy to build. Looks lovely Thank you
What a greenhouse, superbly built and showing the quality of workmanship from manufacture and building it on site. The chaps putting it together asked the questions relating to where I wanted the staging and guttering and did a wonderful job in putting it together. Very friendly and efficient. Make sure you have the foundations prepared as required and you will have no problems. Very pleased with the end result.
Greenhouse Stores 5 star review on 19th January 2020
The greenhouse was delivered as arranged and on time.
However the assembly instructions were very hard to follow. It would have been a great help to have some written instructions and not just diagrams. Warnings such as 'make sure the structure is square and 90 degrees' would have been very helpful.
Delivered on the day and arrived in good condition.
Delivered on time,assembly was easy looks great in the garden so 100% satisfied BRILLIANT
Good communication and delivered on time. The Greenhouse was well packaged and survived its extented journey after being delivered to UK courier and transported further by our courier to Portugal. We have not yet completed it construction but can see from the parts we have assembled so far that it a very good quality Greenhouse and instructions not too hard to follow
Very pleased with the price for 6X10 toughened glass Greenhouse.
Greenhouse Stores is rated 4.67 based on 3,220 reviews