Greenhouse Stores Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Over 7 Days
Read Greenhouse Stores Reviews

About Greenhouse Stores:

We offer a huge selection of high quality models and accessories from all of the leading brands and manufacturers in the glasshouse market today. We believe that gardeners need products that are made to last and won’t let them down, therefore we only have garden equipment for sale that we truly believe in and would happily use ourselves.

Sales@greenhousestores.co.uk

Greenhouse Stores 5 star review on 23rd March 2020
Mr M P
Greenhouse Stores 5 star review on 18th March 2020
Michael A
Ex value and a great Greenhouse with easy instructions to erect.
Delivered on time, all in good order. Good communication with company.
The greenhouse looks fantastic & is just what we wanted.
The email said that they would call at least three days before delivery - they didn't. On the day it arrived (unannounced), we had been taking delivery of some compost, stepped out the side gate of the house to find the greenhouse by the roadside and the pallet of glass actually left in the road with the delivery note tucked into it. We've had one of these greenhouses before, so are fine with the quality, if not the intelligibility of the instructions, but the service levels from Greenhouse Stores? Seriously, you need to improve your game. [This is the 2nd time that I have posted this review as the first one has disappeared overnight, and never appeared on the GHS website anyway].
Hi Donald,

Thank you for your feedback.
After speaking with the transport team at Eden Halls, they have confirmed that they did leave you a message on the 14th September on the contact number that you provided.
We also provide contact numbers on the confirmation email that is sent to all customers when an order is placed for delivery updates or enquiries.
This does not explain why the greenhouse was left outside your property and all we can do is apologise on behalf of Eden Halls. They have also called you to offer you an apology.
Regards,
Good quality good service gòod price totally satisfied.
Ordered an 86 greenhouse with a green frame, delivery was punctual. Erected over two days on my own (recommend two people). Extremely pleased with this product and price.
Well pleased with our greenhouse and the company are great to deal with. It's easy to put together and looks great!
I ordered the greenhouse online, i had some questions which were answered promptly.
It came when they said it would.

No complaints what so ever
Greenhouse Stores 5 star review on 18th September 2017
quick efficient service and delivery very good over the telephone quick to email instructions
Easy placement of Order, friendly office staff, well informed delivery details.
Happy with the product and the service. Broken panes were replaced swiftly and upgraded to shatterproof glass without additional charge
Although we initially received the parts for one size bigger than we ordered, they sorted us with the correct replacements immediately and were very friendly and helpful. We are thrilled with our greenhouse.
Greenhouse supplied at a very attractive price and a free base to boot
Excellent service will use the greenhouse stores again
I ordered a potting shed for my wife. It was more expensive when compared with similar products on other websites but the extra cost is worth it as the quality is excellent with lots of extras included as standard. The service provided by both the office and delivery team could not be faulted and I am happy to recommend them.
Excellent quality shed supplied and erected by friendly and professional people who were happy to accommodate all my requests.

I ordered a potting shed for my wife. It was expensive when compared to other similar products on the market but the adage, "you get what you pay for" certainly rings true for this. Obvious benefits are the a?tomatic openers, solid floor, thick frame and perfectly fitting door plus the fact that it just looks class!
Size was just what I needed
The quality is excellent,delivery was first class ,would hesitate to recommend this greenhouse.
This is a very nice greenhouse & delivery was very good
I was very pleased with the greenhouse and the delivery.
Greenhouse Stores is rated 4.67 based on 3,220 reviews