Greenheat UK Reviews

1PM
1PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Greenheat UK deliver?

How can I contact Greenheat UK?

02076070999

bookings@greenheatuk.com

Unit 9Delta CourtManor Way

Tell us how Greenheat UK made you happy

Telephone
"Always courteous and professional - good at what they do and look after the customer. From help over the phone to service and installation/ repair visits, I have always been pleased with the quality of service."
Are you Greenheat UK? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Excellent service and great staff!"
"Excellent company. Polite, efficient and superb at what they do. I would thoroughly recommend them"
"Excellent, prompt & fixed the issue! Thank you"
"Annual service keeps the boiler in good order. I had an annual maintenance order which was helpful when the fan broke and I received help promptly when I needed it. Service was swift and orderly"
"Good service thank you"
"Great service Arrived on time Sorted out my boiler issues expertly and very quickly"
"Prompt and efficient with good knowledge of our make of boiler"
"Highly efficient and responsive be it for routine work or emergencies. Both office personnel and engineers are very experienced and can be relied upon to effectively problem solve. A highly satisfied customer for 4 years."
"I feel it’s priced according to the area."
"Efficient and knowledgable. New boiler installed as planned."
"Timely service."
"In this day and age a service so efficient and trouble free is rare indeed. The pre-installation survey ensured that the actual installation went without a hitch and we knew exactly what to expect. The installation itself took less than two days when we had been warned that it might take three or even four. We have absolutely no hesitation in recommending Greenheat."
"Not only were we quite amazed that you were able to undertake to get someone here in winter on the day I reported we were in trouble, but your engineer, was so pleasant and efficient in his work. As I said when you called us at about 17:50 hours we really did not expect anyone to arrive at that time, and would have understood if it was not possible, yet very soon afterwards as advised the engineer arrived. In a short time the boiler was working. What more can you want."
"Really helpful, prompt and efficient. Service would be perfect if there was cover for weekends also. Many thanks"
"Fantastic! Great communication with the office, who arranged for an engineer to turn up promptly. He then solved the boiler problem quickly (when another plumber had failed to diagnose the problem correctly and was suggesting a boiler replacement!). I am delighted and will definitely use Greenheat UK to maintain and service my boiler in future."
"Excellent and fast attendance. You will not be left without heat or hot water for long after contacting Greenheat"
"Mick and Vlad from Greenheat installed a new Keston boiler (would not have been our ideal choice, but our flue system meant that anything else would have been very disruptive) for us and thoroughly serviced our central heating system. It's early days yet, but everything is working well so far. They were on time, polite, tidy and the results look good to an untrained eye. Small difficulties were addressed with a minimum of fuss, and there were none of the usual recriminations regarding previous work done on the system. At the other end of the 'phone, Mandy at the Greenheat office seems to have things very firmly under control - a detailed schedule of works to be performed was provided and the whole process was timetabled well in advance. Overall, a very professional service. My only caveat is that the 7-year warranty does not apparently cover igniters (which were one of the main problems on our previous Keston boiler) - I should have read the small print better..."
"Very efficient and friendly staff. Kept me informed of what was happening all the way through the installation of the new boiler"
Thank you very much Mr Grant. We hope to see you annually for regualr servicing and hope that you will help spread the word to your neighbours about us. Best Regards, Martin, Greenheat UK
"Very professional service, even though job took longer than originally estimated. Mick and Vlad were very good."
Greenheat UK is rated 4.85 based on 27 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access